Fa cup semi draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
olgitgooner

Re: Fa cup semi draw

Post by olgitgooner »

I am dreading the semi. And if we somehow scrape a win then I'll be dreading the final. We are shit at this moment in time.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Im expecting to see the fans there in full force. :oops:

Are banners now banned at Wemberlee? Both AFC and the Chavs left flags to wave in the Community shield so maybe not banned? Really miss the old days of loads of hand made banners. Weve got our Willie (Young :wink: ) :barscarf: Perhaps you cant hold a banner as well as a selfie stick :?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Not interested in the slightest. Not interested in (what used to be) my club playing in a cup semi final. Fucking criminal and it's all thanks to Wenker

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Not interested in the slightest. Not interested in (what used to be) my club playing in a cup semi final. Fucking criminal and it's all thanks to Wenker
Exactly how I feel mate :( sad times :(

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

falkirk goon wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Not interested in the slightest. Not interested in (what used to be) my club playing in a cup semi final. Fucking criminal and it's all thanks to Wenker
Exactly how I feel mate :( sad times :(
Yep. Me too. I might have managed some ounce of excitement if the game wasn't at Wembley because I fucking hate the semis being played there. Part of the fun of semi finals was finding out which grounds were going to be holding the games and which end we were going to be given. The FA are fucking greedy mugs and these days there are so many big capacity grounds which could hold semi finals that it makes playing them at Wembley pointless. Anyway, lose to Man City and avoid having to play either of the other two because that would just be painful.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

The thought of going barely crossed my mind.

Having the semi-finals at Wembley is a joke. It's all fine and well crowing about how more fans get to go there, but the fact that a third of those then can't get tickets for the final because the FA gives tens of thousands of tickets to corporate partners makes a mockery of that.

I'm all for going back to neutral venues. The shame is that there aren't any decent grounds in the midlands because Villa Park isn't up to hosting a game like this.