Fa cup semi draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Fa cup semi draw

Post by greengooner »

The kindest draw we could have got, if we can somehow grow 11 spines and 11 sets of stones in a month and City have one of their off days we could just possibly have a chance. Le fart pipe is of course our biggest problem but maybe he'll have collected a stadium ban by then.
Regardless of what happens in our semi the chavs should be able to see off the vermin without the mong boy so at least they won't be polluting Wembley on the big day.
It's the hope that kills you... it really is!

UlsterGooner

Re: Fa cup semi draw

Post by UlsterGooner »

Hope we are the Sunday game?

Herd

Post by Herd »

We have chance if they turn up.
Not sure if i can be arsed to go on a Sunday as its when I take my son swimming .
Becoming a dad again @ 53 kind of changed me in that respect. When your son is on the autistic spectrum it outs football in the shade.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

This also opens the possibility of a final with the swamp dwelling *word censored* :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think I'd nearly (NEARLY - calm down, bitches) prefer to just lose this to citeh rather than even risk the outside chance of Wenger fucking a final away to the vermin. :oops: :|

My fucking nerves in the week's build up to the game would be fucked. :shock: :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:I think I'd nearly (NEARLY - calm down, bitches) prefer to just lose this to citeh rather than even risk the outside chance of Wenger fucking a final away to the vermin. :oops: :|

My fucking nerves in the week's build up to the game would be fucked. :shock: :lol:
Same as you mate. Fuck, if the chavs fail against the scum AND we beat citeh that will be two huge upsets in my eyes.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:I think I'd nearly (NEARLY - calm down, bitches) prefer to just lose this to citeh rather than even risk the outside chance of Wenger fucking a final away to the vermin. :oops: :|

Agreed

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Same as you mate. Fuck, if the chavs fail against the scum AND we beat citeh that will be two huge upsets in my eyes.
Yeah, might be worth a bet that.... :rubchin:

It says everything that if we went into a final against ANYONE when GG was at the helm (even when we had poor-ish sides under him) I'd have been reasonably confident, but under Wenger...? :worried:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Nah I want them in the final , I want to feel something about Arsenal again even if it's just hatred towards the middx swamp dwellers

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

flash gunner wrote:

Agreed
It'd be fucking unbearable,the NLD week is bad enough,the thought of them beating us in a Cup Final is beyond comprehension,

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

UlsterGooner wrote:Hope we are the Sunday game?

I think the London Marathon is on the Sunday so cant see the police wanting a London Derby in wembly that day

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

navangooner wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:Hope we are the Sunday game?

I think the London Marathon is on the Sunday so cant see the police wanting a London Derby in wembly that day
Yeh it is so I think we ll be Sunday at 4pm

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

loosing to scum in a final would be a nightmare scenario.......just have no faith in these spineless tossers beating anyone

fucking Wally bigging it up in there run up....

mind you we got our form back against Lincoln, the manager says.....and was excellent when loosing 5-1 to Bayern :banghead: :banghead:

Back to reality.....Think City will put us out of our misery.....we are way to aimless, tactically vacant, and lack any leadership....we will fold like wet cardboard, while Wenger sits on the touchline wondering what the fuck is going on...and will anyone find him out...hard to make this shit up

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Another reason why I think we'll be on Sunday is that (subject to getting past Monaco) City will have their Champions' League QF second leg the previous midweek. FA will give them the extra day's rest.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

if it is on the Sunday Wenger can proudly point to the fact that we reached the last 3 in the FA Cup as well as being the 3rd best team from England in the CL this season.

of course this ignores the fact that to reach the last "3" we will have only beaten Southampton reserves and 2 non league teams, whilst we reached the last 16 of the CL by being better than a team from Bulgaria and FC Basel :roll: