Vardy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
supergeorgegraham

Vardy

Post by supergeorgegraham »

So glad he didn't sign he is a dirty cheating bastard and not really very good. I for one will not watch the movie.

g88ner

Re: Vardy

Post by g88ner »

The sad part of football is that the beautiful game absolutely rewards cheating.

The rewards for cheating to gain a penalty or get a fellow pro sent off far out do the punishments. At worst, you'll get a yellow card - at best you'll cheat your way to victory.

Insane that it's encouraged and so well rewarded by UEFA, the FA and FIFA. If they wanted to stamp it out, they would.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Vardy has turned into a Bowyer Barton type of figure, dirty cheating diving bastard! His face is very punchable! But fair play to Leicester they are the Chumps sorry Champs. Pity the players decide to play, after the manager that helped get them their title, gets the boot.

Clash

Post by Clash »

wilko49er wrote:Vardy has turned into a Bowyer Barton type of figure, dirty cheating diving bastard! His face is very punchable! But fair play to Leicester they are the Chumps sorry Champs. Pity the players decide to play, after the manager that helped get them their title, gets the boot.
His face is so punchable that he even punched himself in the face late on after missing yet another chance to kill the tie.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Honestly the biggest cheat I can remember seeing in the British game for a long long time.

You'll struggle to find a game he plays where he doesn't shamelessly dive at least twice.

God forbid if Johnny Foreigner did that. Somebody should have told Pires and Ronaldo that they could cheat to their hearts content without getting a tough ride from the press as long as they were a nasty foul-mouthed piece of work.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

vardy is a rat faced *word censored* but gotta admit i loved him baiting the butch lesbian into that 2nd yellow

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:Honestly the biggest cheat I can remember seeing in the British game for a long long time.

You'll struggle to find a game he plays where he doesn't shamelessly dive at least twice.

God forbid if Johnny Foreigner did that. Somebody should have told Pires and Ronaldo that they could cheat to their hearts content without getting a tough ride from the press as long as they were a nasty foul-mouthed piece of work.

Have to say that I don't he is quite as bad as that ali c.unt that plays for the scum :evil: :box: :box: :censored: :censored:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:vardy is a rat faced *word censored* but gotta admit i loved him baiting the butch lesbian into that 2nd yellow
You could so obviously see it coming. Nasri had already lost his head and as soon as Vardy pushed him you could see what happened coming.

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

Didn't you all get the memo?

Vardy can't be a cheat or a diver...because he's English. Remember?

:roll: :roll:

Swifty

Post by Swifty »

northbank123 wrote:Honestly the biggest cheat I can remember seeing in the British game for a long long time.
I have to say I find that unshaven mollusc up front for Chelski a similar irritant.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

There's an absolute ton of players who cheat more then vardy if you know your football.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Diving is making the game fucking embarrassing to watch tbh. It has crept in over the last 10 to 15 years and has been a huge problem for the last 5 years at least. :roll: :oops: :censored:

Worst divers (in no particular order) I've ever seen in the PL were;

Stevie Me,
Granny Botherer Rooney,
Gashley Young,
Monkey Ears Bale,
Stupid Eyebrows Deli Sandwich,
the Racist Vardy,
Fake Ronaldo,
"ShitRonaldo" Nani,
Pikey Costa,
Van LongFace.

There are others of course, but for serial diving, week in week out, you can't beat those cheating bastards. :x :censored:

My oft aired :wink: solution would work to stop this shit. First dive (based on video evidence and fuck what's in the referee's report) would be a retrospective 3 match ban. 5 match ban for second dive, 10 match ban for third dive. Also, an increasing scaled fine; One month's wages for first dive, 3 month's wages for second dive, 6 month's wages for 3rd dive.

Additional; make convicted divers wear a pink jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back of it for their first 3 games back from suspension.

Note, I do not mention "4th dive". That's because if we introduced my system there would be no 4th dive. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

You've missed the one guy who started it all DB and revelled in it with his goal celebrations and that is of course Klinsmann (unless one of those nicknames above is meant to be him, sorry but I fekin hate all these nicknames of players, grow up :wink: :lol: ).

Pires was a huge diver.

My comment above though does not limit cheating to diving, that is just as much cheating as pulling shirts in the area, sly elbows etc etc.

Arjen Robben
Cristiano Ronaldo
Luis Suarez
Gareth Bale
Nani
Ashley Young
Didier Drogba
Deli Ali
Pepe

That's a list of world class divers, yes gerrard is In that league but you've mentioned him.

The pl is still has far less diving than the Spanish and Italian leagues, I don't watch the German league but if bayern are an indication of their inability to stay on their feet for more than 30 seconds at a time then add that one too.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:You've missed the one guy who started it all DB and revelled in it with his goal celebrations and that is of course Klinsmann (unless one of those nicknames above is meant to be him, sorry but I fekin hate all these nicknames of players, grow up :wink: :lol: ).

Pires was a huge diver.

My comment above though does not limit cheating to diving, that is just as much cheating as pulling shirts in the area, sly elbows etc etc.

Arjen Robben
Cristiano Ronaldo
Luis Suarez
Gareth Bale
Nani
Ashley Young
Didier Drogba
Deli Ali
Pepe

That's a list of world class divers, yes gerrard is In that league but you've mentioned him.

The pl is still has far less diving than the Spanish and Italian leagues, I don't watch the German league but if bayern are an indication of their inability to stay on their feet for more than 30 seconds at a time then add that one too.
I forgot Klinsman. :shock: :lol:

I'll never agree on Pires. He took one deffo dive (Pompey), had a couple "maybe's" but he (like Bergkamp) was getting clattered in every single game. I can forgive a couple of dives here and there tbh. But it's the serial divers that I've listed that are the real cheats and that's what initially needs to be adressed. For your limited intellect :D :wink: here's their real names;

Gerard,
Rooney,
Ashley Young,
Bale,
Deli Ali,
Vardy,
Christiano Ronaldo,
Nani,
Costa,
Van Nistleroy.

:twisted:

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

Amazingly no mention of Hazard?

Our biggest diver was that clown Eboue who went down like he was shot.Sadly he wasnt