Where's Wally?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Where's Wally?

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just seen the England squad for the upcoming games.
Wally binned,along with Sturridge,and a 34 year old ex scum makes it.
Is it time Walcott realised that he is not the footballing maestro that he thinks he is?

MecurialGooner

Re: Where's Wally?

Post by MecurialGooner »

28 years of age. Bang average player. No real technical ability with the ball. Dribbles with the ball like a dog playing with a balloon. Can't keep the ball ahead of him, relatively okay finisher.

He's an inefficient, inept and insipid player. A joke that he's our longest serving player currently. No top 6 club would have him starting regular games. That's the reality of it. :|

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

MecurialGooner wrote:28 years of age. Bang average player. No real technical ability with the ball. Dribbles with the ball like a dog playing with a balloon. Can't keep the ball ahead of him, relatively okay finisher.

He's an inefficient, inept and insipid player. A joke that he's our longest serving player currently. No top 6 club would have him starting regular games. That's the reality of it. :|

^^^^
This.

Mind you, "bang average" is over complimentary :wink:

However, "dog playing with a balloon" made me laugh out loud on the train :lol: :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

In the unlikely event that TFOC does leave, I hope this sack of shit is the first to follow him out. And that's no mean feat given the competition in this squad :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

But Theo has potential.. We have haf nearly eleven years of it at Arsenal.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Amazed he hasn't been offered a testimonial to be honest. Would be a great occasion to stage a protest... we could badge it as a testimonial to 11 years of Wenger's failure.

General

Post by General »

A tactically clued on manager will get more out of him. Similar quality players like Victor Moses and Lallana are playing a key roles for their sides and it's all down to the manager. Get rid of the dinosaur and we will have a better understanding of where these players fit.

Herd

Post by Herd »

And there u have it ,Walcotts earn a lot of money but achieved very little for a number of reasons the largest because he plays for Arsenal ,Played primarily as a right winger in a team that used to give him the ball square and have to take on a man from a standing start he struggles.
With no tactics or directions he hasn't been taught how to work the central defenders to create space and as we know they are discouraged from shooting unless at the 6 yard box . Add no defensive idea to that and you still have a rough diamond waiting to fulfil potential !

augie

Post by augie »

General wrote:A tactically clued on manager will get more out of him. Similar quality players like Victor Moses and Lallana are playing a key roles for their sides and it's all down to the manager. Get rid of the dinosaur and we will have a better understanding of where these players fit.

Cannot agree with that - with a turd the best you can do is maybe try to make sure that it doesn't stink the place out, but at the end of the day it is still a piece of shit and there is no polishing it up or training it to be better :roll: Wally has zero skill, no game intelligence (unless kicking the ball ahead of himself and running after it counts :roll: ), and it gutless and lazy when it comes to rolling up his sleeves for the team :x I agree with leyton goner and hope that he is the first player out the door whenever wenker fcuks off :evil: :evil:

Btw, give conte a full transfer window and you will see how much of a "key player" victor moses will be - to call him bang average would be generous to the guy, and I firmly believe that conte will bring in at least 1 centre back in the summer and that will see azpelwhateverthefcukhisnameis move into moses place, and moses will revert to the no better than a highly paid squad player position

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

augie wrote:
General wrote:A tactically clued on manager will get more out of him. Similar quality players like Victor Moses and Lallana are playing a key roles for their sides and it's all down to the manager. Get rid of the dinosaur and we will have a better understanding of where these players fit.

Cannot agree with that - with a turd the best you can do is maybe try to make sure that it doesn't stink the place out, but at the end of the day it is still a piece of shit and there is no polishing it up or training it to be better :roll: Wally has zero skill, no game intelligence (unless kicking the ball ahead of himself and running after it counts :roll: ), and it gutless and lazy when it comes to rolling up his sleeves for the team :x I agree with leyton goner and hope that he is the first player out the door whenever wenker fcuks off :evil: :evil:

Btw, give conte a full transfer window and you will see how much of a "key player" victor moses will be - to call him bang average would be generous to the guy, and I firmly believe that conte will bring in at least 1 centre back in the summer and that will see azpelwhateverthefcukhisnameis move into moses place, and moses will revert to the no better than a highly paid squad player position
It'll have to be a ball-playing CB, because Azpilacueta starts a lot of Chelsea's attacks under Conte's 3-4-3 system by bringing the ball out and being able to make forward advanced area passes, Ball-playing CBs tend to cost a premium in the market nowadays.

Tbh I actually think Conte might persist with Victor Moses for one more season, he has done his RWB role pretty well this season.

General

Post by General »

augie wrote:

When used properly he will get you 15-20 goals a season. I agree he lacks some of the basics but I do believe the dinosaur is a major part of the problem and it just doesn't extend to walnut but Ox, Ramsey, Gibbs and now Bellerin.

With Moses, Conte may well replace him next season but he almost certainly would've won the title with this turd playing a key role. It's all about making the best of what you have which Le fraud has failed miserably to do.

Also the England squad must be a massive wind up if Walnut can't get in ahead of clowns like Antonio and Alli.

augie

Post by augie »

MecurialGooner wrote:
augie wrote:

It'll have to be a ball-playing CB, because Azpilacueta starts a lot of Chelsea's attacks under Conte's 3-4-3 system by bringing the ball out and being able to make forward advanced area passes, Ball-playing CBs tend to cost a premium in the market nowadays.

Tbh I actually think Conte might persist with Victor Moses for one more season, he has done his RWB role pretty well this season.

I think that I would rather have the guy that parted the red sea at wing back, than a serial bench warmer who has moved for money every step of his career :roll:

Btw, I do agree with you that ball playing centre backs are premium prices, I think that you would also agree that the chavs will have no probs paying those premium prices - you should expect to sign at least 1 juve centre back sign for them this summer :(

Midz

Post by Midz »

MecurialGooner wrote: Dribbles with the ball like a dog playing with a balloon. |
Ahahahahaa!! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MecurialGooner wrote: Dribbles with the ball like a dog playing with a balloon.
:lol: :lol:

Superb description! :barscarf: :lol: 8)

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Has anyone else noticed hes slowed down as well, his pace is deserting him. Just his shot left, when he is lucky enough to get a rebound :oops: