MAN CITY HOME GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babu

Re: MAN CITY HOME GAME THREAD

Post by Babu »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
xisstential wrote:
As they used to tell us in the army "If you don't want to listen then you are going to have to feel" And the club is just not listening!!
WENGER OUT!!!
Um if i remember correctly they used to tell us 'Pain is a sensation, enjoy it while it lasts.', which currently as an Arsenal supporter is quite apt :cry: :cry:

Really can't see us getting anything more than a draw out of this, but City are an inconsistent team and AW has his deal with Lucifer so fcuk knows how this match or the rest of the season will play out :rubchin:
In my army all they used to say was "Ausführen!"
Basically means just obey an order!

Buy your ticket, buy your shirt, buy some food, sit down, shut up!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Babu wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
xisstential wrote:
As they used to tell us in the army "If you don't want to listen then you are going to have to feel" And the club is just not listening!!
WENGER OUT!!!
Um if i remember correctly they used to tell us 'Pain is a sensation, enjoy it while it lasts.', which currently as an Arsenal supporter is quite apt :cry: :cry:

Really can't see us getting anything more than a draw out of this, but City are an inconsistent team and AW has his deal with Lucifer so fcuk knows how this match or the rest of the season will play out :rubchin:

Dissent will not be tolerated..... wave a protest banner, go on...we fucking dare you . :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Babu wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
xisstential wrote:
WENGER OUT!!!

I have seen droves of those muppets emptying their wallets upon the Wenger altar

General

Post by General »

We are going to get hammered by City make no mistake about that. They are playing with vibrancy whiles we look weak and dispirited in true reflection of the clown in charge.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

General wrote:We are going to get hammered by City make no mistake about that. They are playing with vibrancy whiles we look weak and dispirited in true reflection of the clown in charge.
Ah, you're underestimating AW's deal with the devil you know, he's sacrificing some of his AKB sheep on the altar as we speak, and bear in mind he has a lot of them to sacrifice if needs be, and if push comes to shove there are always John Cross and Ty to seal the pact for him should it be necessary :evil:

General

Post by General »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
General wrote:We are going to get hammered by City make no mistake about that. They are playing with vibrancy whiles we look weak and dispirited in true reflection of the clown in charge.
Ah, you're underestimating AW's deal with the devil you know, he's sacrificing some of his AKB sheep on the altar as we speak, and bear in mind he has a lot of them to sacrifice if needs be, and if push comes to shove there are always John Cross and Ty to seal the pact for him should it be necessary :evil:
We had this discussion earlier in this topic. Le fraud's arse is out of luck and he'll need a lot than sheep to dig himself out of this hole. He's pulled off a few miracles in the past but the circumstances are totally different this time around and he knows it.

NickF

Post by NickF »

xisstential wrote:
Babu wrote: In my army all they used to say was "Ausführen!"

Dissent will not be tolerated..... wave a protest banner, go on...we fucking dare you . :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I'll take up that dare!!!
City are about as consistent as we are so an Arsenal win would not surprise me.

But win or lose the banners will be out (unless he has quit by then)

REB

Post by REB »

im a wob, have been for a long time, im also a mod on this board so there are plenty of wenger out/protest threads for posting on so keep this one for the game ,thank you

augie

Post by augie »

Someone has their period this morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

augie wrote:Someone has their period this morning :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D

i dont augie but every thread cant be a wenger out thread . im as pro protest as the next man but if i want to post something i will do it on one of the other threads ,

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

If the team does anything positive in this one, then expect to hear "One Arsene Wenger" by the sheep, who are beyond desperate to have some reason to defend him. As for anyone who think's we have a hope in this one, well this is our results against the other 5 in the top 6 this season:

P7 - W,1, D2, L4,
That doesn't include Everton(who are level on points with us) who also beat us this season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

REB wrote:
augie wrote:Someone has their period this morning :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D

i dont augie but every thread cant be a wenger out thread . im as pro protest as the next man but if i want to post something i will do it on one of the other threads ,
Maybe we should have a

"REB OUT"

Banner at the next Protest!? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

It's going to be a rip rourer of a game end to end wave after wave of attacking football a wonderful showpiece
For the English premiership. A UPTHEREDS :barscarf: :barscarf: and I'm going so it better be :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Come on.....CITY :oops: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

REB wrote:im a wob, have been for a long time, im also a mod on this board so there are plenty of wenger out/protest threads for posting on so keep this one for the game ,thank you
Agreed