TIME MACHINE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: TIME MACHINE

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Image
This is DB and onebard in their Time Bandits days, spuddy is in there too :lol:
I think the bloke second from right drives around Woolwich in a motorized wheelchair every day,I see him when I'm at work,I'd put my mortgage on it being him.
:shock:

What! You mean DB's moved from Dublin, I know he had suffered multiple injuries but didn't realise it had gotten that bad :( :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

1. Barcelona 2006 - Just to win that bastard cup. It was our only shot of winning it in 19 years.

2. Chelsea 1991 - Just so George could have his own Invincibles (and lessen the cult of Arsenal's current manager).

3. Zaragoza 1995 - Just so we'd be the first and only club to retain the CWC. It was the first final I watched too; I cried for DS1.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Sean wrote:1. Barcelona 2006 - Just to win that bastard cup. It was our only shot of winning it in 19 years.

2. Chelsea 1991 - Just so George could have his own Invincibles (and lessen the cult of Arsenal's current manager).

3. Zaragoza 1995 - Just so we'd be the first and only club to retain the CWC. It was the first final I watched too; I cried for DS1.
Not DS1 mate, please, otherwise I'm going to lose all respect for you.

And start a protest march against modern football...and you. :lol: :wink: