TIME MACHINE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

TIME MACHINE

Post by flash gunner »

Sick of reading about Wenger So this thread is a Wenger free zone :barscarf: :D fed up with internationals and bad news with terrorism etc

I've just invented a time machine (i havent but go along with it for now :wink: ) you can revisit one thing Arsenal related from the past and change one thing from the past. What are they?

DB10GOONER

Re: TIME MACHINE

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wenger leaves after the 8-2.

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wenger never signs André Santos.

:lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

oh i give up lock the thread :banghead:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wenger leaves with some scrapings of dignity and a leetle beet of his legacy still intact after the FA Cup win in either 2014 or 2015.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Throw the plans for the Bowl in the bin,and stay at Highbury. :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Wenger leaves with some scrapings of dignity and a leetle beet of his legacy still intact after the FA Cup win in either 2014 or 2015.

oh for fuc....... :suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Wenger leaves with some scrapings of dignity and a leetle beet of his legacy still intact after the FA Cup win in either 2014 or 2015.

oh for fuc....... :suicide:
:barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Wenger never signs André Santos.

André Santos ate Wenger with Chips

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Mine would be to re-live Anfield 89 but not be at Anfield but be with my dad at home as i was on that night and re-live it with him......

Thing i would change is id somehow stop nayim kicking the ball in the CWC final of 95, was there in Paris and it still hurts

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Throw the plans for the Bowl in the bin,and stay at Highbury. :barscarf:
Maybe creep up behind Lee Harvey Oswald on November 22nd 1963,and shout Boo!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Don't you mean;
Rugby Gooner wrote:Wenger throws the plans for the Bowl in the bin,and stay at Highbury. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'd make Gazza's free kick in FA Cup semi final in 91 go wide.

Henry would not have bottled two clear cut chances in Paris 06. :roll: :x

Also, clown features Lehman would not have come charging out in Paris 06, so Pires would not have gone off, and DB10 would have got to come on with 15 left and scored a 25 yard volley to win the CL. 8)

Would never ever ever have left Highbury. :cry:

Would have banged that barmaid in the Gunners pub instead of going to the game and watching us beat Wimbledon 5-0 in 1998. 8)

:rubchin: Although I did get to see Petit's first Arsenal goal that day. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

May 2008 Wenger steps down saying "Looook i knew at Birmingham after Gallas ' tantrum and the player's loss of belief following Taylor breaking Eduardo's leg and in the subsequent games our inability to raise our game when a title was there to be won, I knew that I could no longer get the best from the squad ..So in the interest of this Club that I love and not to tarnish my reputation with the fans I respect so much as they respect me I am leaving this Club and I humbly hope the Supporters remember me for the good times and forgive me when i didn't always achieve those standards."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:May 2008 Wenger steps down saying "Looook i knew at Birmingham after Gallas ' tantrum and the player's loss of belief following Taylor breaking Eduardo's leg and in the subsequent games our inability to raise our game when a title was there to be won, I knew that I could no longer get the best from the squad ..So in the interest of this Club that I love and not to tarnish my reputation with the fans I respect so much as they respect me I am leaving this Club and I humbly hope the Supporters remember me for the good times and forgive me when i didn't always achieve those standards."
Christ. How different everything would be if he had only fucking done that. :| :(