TIME MACHINE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: TIME MACHINE

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:I'd make Gazza's free kick in FA Cup semi final in 91 go wide.

Henry would not have bottled two clear cut chances in Paris 06. :roll: :x

Also, clown features Lehman would not have come charging out in Paris 06, so Pires would not have gone off, and DB10 would have got to come on with 15 left and scored a 25 yard volley to win the CL. 8)

Would never ever ever have left Highbury. :cry:

Would have banged that barmaid in the Gunners pub instead of going to the game and watching us beat Wimbledon 5-0 in 1998. 8)

:rubchin: Although I did get to see Petit's first Arsenal goal that day. :lol:
So she would have scored with a petit fella instead!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I'd make Gazza's free kick in FA Cup semi final in 91 go wide.

Henry would not have bottled two clear cut chances in Paris 06. :roll: :x

Also, clown features Lehman would not have come charging out in Paris 06, so Pires would not have gone off, and DB10 would have got to come on with 15 left and scored a 25 yard volley to win the CL. 8)

Would never ever ever have left Highbury. :cry:

Would have banged that barmaid in the Gunners pub instead of going to the game and watching us beat Wimbledon 5-0 in 1998. 8)

:rubchin: Although I did get to see Petit's first Arsenal goal that day. :lol:
So she would have scored with a petit fella instead!
:lol:

Your missus/GF/sister/mother would know my Ingerlish friend etc etc and so on and so forth. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Go back to the FA Cup final 2001 and the officials this time are not blind and biased. Henchoz' first handball is spotted, He is red carded and Henry scored the penalty.. This would be Henry's first Cup Final goal for Arsenal and he wouldn't go on to miss the chances in Paris four years later as that duck would have been broken..
Back to 2001, after the red card for Henchoz Arsenal stroll to a 5-0 win (which they should have had anyway) and I dont have to listen to the plastic Victim fans that I had fed and watered in my home as that was the day of my son's First Communion..
May 1999 at Elland Rd, Nutty doesn't get injured, he tracks the cross that Vivas didn't and we don't lose the game and the title.
And finally FA Cup semi final replay 1999, Keown, Dixon. Adams anyone put Giggs into the fucking stand, don't let him run through you, no treble for whiskey nose, no watching that average goal year on year and no Vieira song (still singing it) from those cu##S.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Patrick Vieria and Tony Adams should have been brought back in coaching roles.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Agree with camps league final
Lehmen staying put and saving and chances not missed things could have been so much different......

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Wenger goes after 2009 champions league semi final thrashing.
Probably Anfield in 89 or Bergkamp scores that penalty at Villa Park ten years later.
Perhaps that Chumps league final in 2006 with that Henry chance which would go in instead of being saved.
Fucking hell, the list of nearly moments with this club.
Perhaps I'd go back to Autumn 2003 and we'd lose against someone like Charlton away which would have stopped that unbeaten season in its tracks meaning Wanker wouldn't have been so obsessed with it and we'd have kept the players fresh for the Champions League and thrashed the chavs, Monaco and Porto to win it.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Hillsborough disaster never happened, so that the gentrifiers (including it must be said David Dein and his wretched North Bank Bond Scheme) didn't have the excuse they had long craved to socially engineer our game. Beginning of the end.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Hillsborough disaster never happened, so that the gentrifiers (including it must be said David Dein and his wretched North Bank Bond Scheme) didn't have the excuse they had long craved to socially engineer our game. Beginning of the end.
Ya fucking scouters have lots to answer for *word censored*

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Yeah definitely Dennis sends Schmeichel the wrong way at Villa Park. Double Double for us and no treble for The Mancs.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Wenger leaves with some scrapings of dignity and a leetle beet of his legacy still intact after the FA Cup win in either 2014 or 2015.

:lol: :wink:

oh for fuc....... :suicide:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm down mate - We're just 'avin a bubble' :wink:

Just for you Flash!

See! Just what the Doctor Ordered.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Yeah definitely Dennis sends Schmeichel the wrong way at Villa Park. Double Double for us and no treble for The Mancs.
Yeah and Lee Dixon Breaks that Hairy Chimps Leg as he runs at him :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Abou dodged Dan Smith's crude lunge and went on to be the greatest player in the club's history !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Abou dodged Dan Smith's crude lunge and went on to be the greatest player in the club's history !

:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: .

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

1. Henry doesn't bottle his chances in the CL final. Phenomenal player but Wrighty would have stuck them away in his sleep whether it was in the CL final or down the local park.

2. DB10 scores the penalty against Schmeichel at Villa Park.

3. Lehmann doesn't give away that pathetic goal in the 2004 CL quarters against Chelsea (take your pick home or away). We would have cantered to the trophy past Monaco and Porto.

Babu

Post by Babu »

I would have liked this...

...of course without the Bond Scheme, and with a mirror-image built at the Clock End.

We would never have had to move.