The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Summer Transfer Thread

Post by TeeCee »

Onyekuru, chased by Everton, West Brom, Southampton and......Arsenal! Woohoo, a mid-table player for a mid-table club. I'd like to congratulate him now because if he signs for Arsenal he will be rich beyond his dreams. Shit, but rich beyond his dreams!
A sign of things to come. :banghead:

Oh, Eupen, his club are 4th from bottom in the first division and they are owned by the Qatar's who own PSG.......what a surprise Wonga wants to do business with his 'friends', another little financial bonus coming his way!! :roll:

Proper clubs are after Mbappe, a kid who has already proven himself and who looks very special indeed. 100m for him is a good deal because in 3 or 4 years time, someone will pay 200m for him but Le Fuckwit can't see that, he'd rather spunk more money on another Sanogo who he can 'make' world class.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Rather than buy their clothes from a decent high street store our scouting team elect to purchase theirs from Poundland.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bradywasking wrote:SSN report Arsenal are in talks with Henry Onyekuru from a team who I cannot remember despite hearing it ten minutes ago..He has a £6.8m release clause in his contract...and is an Arsenal fan.
Nigerian international based in Belgium...Exciting times..
Yep, barely a day after he tells us that we don't need to invest much apart from one or two "top quality" players, year 13 of his youth project continues trawling the world for more shite

Meanwhile are our own fabled youth set up fails to produce a single player in all those years that the likes of Southampton have churned out in that period despite spending most of their time outside the Prem
Last edited by SteveO 35 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:SSN report Arsenal are in talks with Henry Onyekuru from a team who I cannot remember despite hearing it ten minutes ago..He has a £6.8m release clause in his contract...and is an Arsenal fan.
Nigerian international based in Belgium...Exciting times..
Ah the new Sanogo, who-hoo, that will shift those season tickets
Proof as if proof is needed that le bumhole is going nowhere :suicide: :suicide:
Sorry for some misinformation..this guy is Nigerian but apparently not a Nigerian International as I stated.....so glad we left Highbury for this..
:lol: :lol:

Ah, a bit shitter than first thought, huh? #glorydays :barscarf: :dancingbanana:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Onyekuru - the latest kid to be made a millionaire without having to deliver or achieve anything. Are we a fucking charity now? :roll:

Really hope we start him on at least £100K a week! :barscarf:

#shitbutrichplayers

:suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Henry Onyekuru - the latest kid to be made a millionaire without having to deliver or achieve anything. Are we a fucking charity now? :roll:

#shitbutrichplayers

Apparently it was Sanogoals that recommended him to wenger. You couldn't make this madshyte up. :? :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... win-titles

Antoine Griezmann admits he is ready leave Atletico Madrid in order to join a club capable of winning titles.

Another player we wont be signing then. :roll:

It's all downhill from here - if he goes to United and Sanchez to Bayern they will s**t all over us next season, 6th is the best we can expect.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -talk.html

Never mind though lads, its not all bad news, The Lamppost has declared that he's sticking around and going to help us win the title next year. He has 2 years left on his contract and feels good here apparently! Yeah, I wonder why.......no other top 4 (oops....sorry top 5) club is going to pay him what he's on here are they......and if its regular football he's after he'd get about 10 games a year at most other top 4 (oops....sorry top 5) clubs

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The word on the street is, get spotted by Arsenal and be a guaranteed millionaire in 6 months, soft touch Wenger...

Sean

Post by Sean »

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Its just the Wanky Daily Fail......But!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... stake.html

augie

Post by augie »

wilko49er wrote:Its just the Wanky Daily Fail......But!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... stake.html

Maybe cos I have long since accepted the probability that he is going, or maybe cos I am focusing all my attention on the bid to remove wenger, but I have to say that I find that story funny :lol: I also have to say that I would be shocked if he ended up at Bayern unless our club goes all lidl for the summer - history has shown us that our club have no qualms about selling to a rival club, and given that citeeh and the chavs will pay far, far more for sanchez than Bayern will, I cannot see him going to Germany to play next season

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -city-deal

Sorry thought it said Arsenal not City, silly me we have bigger targets like unknown Nigerian's in Belgium.

:roll:

MrT

Post by MrT »

sk-gtfo wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -city-deal

Sorry thought it said Arsenal not City, silly me we have bigger targets like unknown Nigerian's in Belgium.

:roll:
Disappointed. He's absolute quality and would be the ideal replacement for Ozil.

I would gladly accept no signings at all if it meant Wenger fucked off for good.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Henry Onyekuru - the latest kid to be made a millionaire without having to deliver or achieve anything. Are we a fucking charity now? :roll:

#shitbutrichplayers

Apparently it was Sanogoals that recommended him to wenger. You couldn't make this madshyte up. :? :banghead:
That's a local post office down a couple of postmen so... :lol: