The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by nut flush gooner »

Lemar now 1/2 or less to join. Sky bet offering 3/10.

Sanchez is still above evens to leave the club with City favourites.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GTG wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Looks like time running out and now getting linked with no one

Wanker Mr 30 years will be preparing pre season and then the Charity shield

so many issues to address, can't see Alexis staying TBH

Cech in goal is shite, Santi never replaced, and looks like we will have showboater in midfield again FFS :banghead:

get ready for the protests 4th game in...... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Can't wait for this year's protests - up until now they've always been tempered by finishing above the Scummers and scraping into the Be All and End All, but we've found our nearest competitors in Everton now whilst the other 5 will be over the hills and far away. Lets see how the Superfans feel when we've got 25000 inside the Bowl for the Thursday Night Cup and are out of the title race by September

Does anyone think there will be any protests different to what happened last year? Not knocking peoples efforts in any way shape or form but fact is the most that turned up was 1000 people. I cannot see anything changing this year even when it does go tits up.

Its always been my belief that the only way to get Wenger to walk is for full on protest inside the bowl every week. His ego couldn't handle it.

That will never happen with our fanbase.
I wish that were true, but even if 50% of the crowd inside the bowl protested (which ain't EVER gonna happen) he would still blather on and make inane comments and come up with some new lies and bullshit as to why this is happening and :blah: :blah: :blah:

His Ego is all out of proportion. What people need to realise and accept is that he actually believes what he says...'We' all know it is delusional nonsense, but he believes it to be true, which is why nothing, absolutely NOTHING can be said or done to dent his Ego. His feelings? maybe, but not his ego - Hence his being seen as a despot, because that is what he is.

As a number of adroit people on here has said 'Wenger will go when He wants to Not a moment before, I hate it as much as anyone on here - but we are stuck with the cuntslop till he says otherwise.

There are those who think Wiggy would drop him like a safe if the finances were adversely affected - they already have been by the failure to achieve the usual glorious (Kerrrchhinnnggg) CL 4th spot,. It is quite clear that Arsenal FC do NOT want us Old Skool fans - They want the camera/iPhone toting, Merchandise grabbing will buy it all (think of Ty as an example) including all the junk food etc inside the bowl who are willing to sit there adoring their messiah manager and not even cheer or rage or comment about the team/players/performance/manager etc etc etc

We are Forever FUCKKED..The Arsenal FC we all grew up loving and supporting is Dead and the chances of it / things ever being 'Up For Grabs' again under Cuntslop & Wiggy are (for me) non-existent.

Sorry peeps but there it is. :oops:

:suicide: :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Looks like greed has caught up with Arsenal..The club had agreed a buy back clause with the Brazilian club of Wellington Silva of £1.5m...Arsenal were aware of that Bordeaux where willing to pay £3m for Silva so they (Arsenal) have stepped in and activated their buy back clause with the intention of selling Silva to Bordeaux themselves for the £3m Bordeaux were willing to pay....thus creating a 100% profit for Stan in a matter of hours. .Great plan that fell apart when Silva failed his medical with Bordeaux. So now Arsenal have a player they value at £1.5 that they don't want.. reports say Silva is going to return to Brazil..So when Wenger talks of working 24/7 in the transfer market...he isn't lying..Will Fluminese have to return the £1.5m to Arsenal? I wouldn't..

GTG

Post by GTG »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 am
Looks like greed has caught up with Arsenal..The club had agreed a buy back clause with the Brazilian club of Wellington Silva of £1.5m...Arsenal were aware of that Bordeaux where willing to pay £3m for Silva so they (Arsenal) have stepped in and activated their buy back clause with the intention of selling Silva to Bordeaux themselves for the £3m Bordeaux were willing to pay....thus creating a 100% profit for Stan in a matter of hours. .Great plan that fell apart when Silva failed his medical with Bordeaux. So now Arsenal have a player they value at £1.5 that they don't want.. reports say Silva is going to return to Brazil..So when Wenger talks of working 24/7 in the transfer market...he isn't lying..Will Fluminese have to return the £1.5m to Arsenal? I wouldn't..
You have to laugh don't you? It really is unreal the levels that this club will stoop too under this current regime. I try to detach myself from it as much as I can but when you read shit like this its very difficult.

As Bard says the club is dead really isn't it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
You could not fucking make it up... :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol:

To paraphrase an old WWI idiom; We are lions led by cúnts dressed as donkeys. :x :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Brokering and Medicals do not sit well with Arsene FC...
A club once of great stature resorts to con other clubs....

Can I suggest a statue of this player outside the ground to remind Wenger of what he has become!
Leech of the highest order....

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am
GTG wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 pm
Looks like time running out and now getting linked with no one

Wanker Mr 30 years will be preparing pre season and then the Charity shield

so many issues to address, can't see Alexis staying TBH

Cech in goal is shite, Santi never replaced, and looks like we will have showboater in midfield again FFS :banghead:

get ready for the protests 4th game in...... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Can't wait for this year's protests - up until now they've always been tempered by finishing above the Scummers and scraping into the Be All and End All, but we've found our nearest competitors in Everton now whilst the other 5 will be over the hills and far away. Lets see how the Superfans feel when we've got 25000 inside the Bowl for the Thursday Night Cup and are out of the title race by September

Does anyone think there will be any protests different to what happened last year? Not knocking peoples efforts in any way shape or form but fact is the most that turned up was 1000 people. I cannot see anything changing this year even when it does go tits up.

Its always been my belief that the only way to get Wenger to walk is for full on protest inside the bowl every week. His ego couldn't handle it.

That will never happen with our fanbase.
I wish that were true, but even if 50% of the crowd inside the bowl protested (which ain't EVER gonna happen) he would still blather on and make inane comments and come up with some new lies and bullshit as to why this is happening and :blah: :blah: :blah:

His Ego is all out of proportion. What people need to realise and accept is that he actually believes what he says...'We' all know it is delusional nonsense, but he believes it to be true, which is why nothing, absolutely NOTHING can be said or done to dent his Ego. His feelings? maybe, but not his ego - Hence his being seen as a despot, because that is what he is.

As a number of adroit people on here has said 'Wenger will go when He wants to Not a moment before, I hate it as much as anyone on here - but we are stuck with the cuntslop till he says otherwise.

There are those who think Wiggy would drop him like a safe if the finances were adversely affected - they already have been by the failure to achieve the usual glorious (Kerrrchhinnnggg) CL 4th spot,. It is quite clear that Arsenal FC do NOT want us Old Skool fans - They want the camera/iPhone toting, Merchandise grabbing will buy it all (think of Ty as an example) including all the junk food etc inside the bowl who are willing to sit there adoring their messiah manager and not even cheer or rage or comment about the team/players/performance/manager etc etc etc

We are Forever FUCKKED..The Arsenal FC we all grew up loving and supporting is Dead and the chances of it / things ever being 'Up For Grabs' again under Cuntslop & Wiggy are (for me) non-existent.

Sorry peeps but there it is. :oops:

:suicide: :cry:
Remember at the end of one game with the Emirates crowd loudly booing, he was totally oblivious, just turned around and gave the thumbs up

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bradywasking wrote:
yes a right royal fuck up.....Genius that Dick Law :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Whats the odds on Lemar staying at Monaco??

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/fo ... fer-window

Been a change around overnight, Monaco now favourites to keep him.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:

Pretty certain.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

This close season has perhaps been the most entertaining in terms of Papparazzi catching the two old buffoons shopping on the cote d'azure, with claims of buying star players, :blah: :blah: :blah:
Also the Frenchies are not as daft as one would believe and are aware of Le Bosses frailties, and Wengers pulling power has now resorted to pulling his weaner.....

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

We're going to lose Sanchez too!

Oh my aching sides
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 61366.html

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Thank fuck I do not have a season ticket, my policy will be just like the clubs dip in and dip out!
Scumbags the lot of em!...

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fake News alright.

According to the Sun we're signing Lemar and also Benzema.
This is on the same day that all other papers insist Lemar is staying at Monaco.