The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Summer Transfer Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Sneijder just seen at Heathrow getting off plane from Istanbul :barscarf: met by Gazidis himself :shock:
Stop acting the cúnt. :lol: :wink:

But really? Was he? :shock:

:censored: :wink:
mate its the truth :barscarf: :lol:
:lol: :censored: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/19/arsenal-g ... n-6648418/

This is just the sort of stupid transfer that Shit for Brains would sanction in the Summer........£50m for Ross Showboating Barkley......a bloke who gives the ball away more than Ramsey and Xhaka combined but who will start doing all the fancy flicks and dribbles when we're swatting Brighton or Huddersfield in October

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SteveO 35 wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/19/arsenal-g ... n-6648418/

This is just the sort of stupid transfer that Shit for Brains would sanction in the Summer........£50m for Ross Showboating Barkley......a bloke who gives the ball away more than Ramsey and Xhaka combined but who will start doing all the fancy flicks and dribbles when we're swatting Brighton or Huddersfield in October
To go with £25m for Ben Gibson

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... urs-Gossip

Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to find a way to waste £75m quicker than you can say Mustafi Xhaka Chambers

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

All I'm sure of is some nobody from league deaux is about to become a millionaire overnight, why shop in Harrods when Lidl is such good value!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We'll buy some shit nobody in the next couple of weeks, an average Spanish, French or German player from a club who need the money, be linked to shit players from shit teams and then get a couple of past-it, never-quite-weres on loan. In all honesty, nothing will happen. If Wanker couldn't get anyone decent in when finished 3rd or 4th, why would anyone sign for us now when he's still here and we're going nowhere?
The only way to convince anyone remotely average to come, is by sacking the *word censored* tonight, getting someone decent in and trying to get them to believe things will improve.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 44706.html

The dust has barely settled and Shit For Brains is full of his pearls of wisdom for next season - apparently we're just one or two "top quality" signings away from quality. I'm not sure if "top quality" is an upgrade to the "super quality" that we were only interested in buying in 2011 when Santos, Mertesacker and Park rolled through the Bowl doors (or in Santos's case squeezed through)

“This group of players is good enough to come back,” Wenger said. “They’ve learned a lot. They’ve gone through difficult periods this season and bounced back in a very strong way. That will help them absolutely next season.

Yep, because in all the previous seasons where we've had difficult periods we've always come back stronger and learned our lessons haven't we? I mean no more limpdick defeats for us at Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If he stays then Christ knows who he will manage to panic-jizz 120m on this summer.

wibble

Post by wibble »

we know what he panic jizzed last summer

(I preferred the Sarah Michelle geller version-less scary!)

cdparky

Post by cdparky »

Looking forward to a summer where Wenger proves himself right... "look I always told you without Champions League football it is very difficult to sign quality players" (conveniently forgetting that in over the last decade of CL football we have possibly signed 2 players who might have demanded that).

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

No doubt we'll buy the only Monaco player that no one really rates, and isn't linked to a mega move CL club.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SSN report Arsenal are in talks with Henry Onyekuru from a team who I cannot remember despite hearing it ten minutes ago..He has a £6.8m release clause in his contract...and is an Arsenal fan.
Nigerian international based in Belgium...Exciting times..

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Bradywasking wrote:SSN report Arsenal are in talks with Henry Onyekuru from a team who I cannot remember despite hearing it ten minutes ago..He has a £6.8m release clause in his contract...and is an Arsenal fan.
:suicide:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:SSN report Arsenal are in talks with Henry Onyekuru from a team who I cannot remember despite hearing it ten minutes ago..He has a £6.8m release clause in his contract...and is an Arsenal fan.
Ah the new Sanogo, who-hoo, that will shift those season tickets

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

StuartL wrote:
Proof as if proof is needed that le bumhole is going nowhere :suicide: :suicide:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

falkirk goon wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Proof as if proof is needed that le bumhole is going nowhere :suicide: :suicide:
Sorry for some misinformation..this guy is Nigerian but apparently not a Nigerian International as I stated.....so glad we left Highbury for this..