The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Herd »

Soloman Kalou is itching for a move to north london !

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:Soloman Kalou is itching for a move to north london !

It's probably pubic lice - DB10 has been with enough old dogs around England to give kalou information on how to treat it 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

It's probably pubic lice - DB10 has been with enough old dogs around England to give kalou information on how to treat it 8)
:lol: :lol:

Have to admit some of them were as rough as a prisoner's arse after a 30 man tag team raping in the prison showers. :shock:

:D :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

At least by bending over in front of the mirror you'd have a good comparison to make that call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go, abuse time :roll:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:At least by bending over in front of the mirror you'd have a good comparison to make that call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here I go, self abuse time :roll:

:wink:

Dirty little Spuddy. Dirty. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Have to admit some of them were as rough as a prisoner's arse after a 30 man tag team raping in the prison showers. :shock:

:?

And you would know this how? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

:?

And you would know this how? :rubchin:
:lol:

Spuddy told me. :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

It appears that the schalke left full is indeed joining us on July 1st - I wonder if he is suited to wenker's new dynamic formation :roll:

I don't know which left back I want out of the club more at the mo - gibbs is just gibbs (in other words shite), but monreal is turning into a right knobhead of late as he continually runs around waving his arms or wagging his finger at every decision against us :roll: :oops: :oops:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

yeah i also just heard about the agreement for kolasinac (sp)

nice to see something in place already but will probably be the only thing until our routine panic buy on 31st of august :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:It appears that the schalke left full is indeed joining us on July 1st - I wonder if he is suited to wenker's new dynamic formation :roll:

I don't know which left back I want out of the club more at the mo - gibbs is just gibbs (in other words shite), but monreal is turning into a right knobhead of late as he continually runs around waving his arms or wagging his finger at every decision against us :roll: :oops: :oops:
Yeah he's been boiling my piss with his hysterical 14 year old American Soccer Girl routine. :oops:

And with his shit playing too. :x

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Sneijder just seen at Heathrow getting off plane from Istanbul :barscarf: met by Gazidis himself :shock:

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:It appears that the schalke left full is indeed joining us on July 1st - I wonder if he is suited to wenker's new dynamic formation :roll:

Can we deduce from that Wenger is staying without a director of football? No change, business as usual....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Sneijder just seen at Heathrow getting off plane from Istanbul :barscarf: met by Gazidis himself :shock:
Stop acting the cúnt. :lol: :wink:

But really? Was he? :shock:

:censored: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Sneijder just seen at Heathrow getting off plane from Istanbul :barscarf: met by Gazidis himself :shock:
Stop acting the cúnt. :lol: :wink:

But really? Was he? :shock:

:censored: :wink:
mate its the truth :barscarf: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

NickF wrote:

Can we deduce from that Wenger is staying without a director of football? No change, business as usual....

Not necesarilly - it is accepted by most people that wenker hasn't been on board with every signing we have made over the past 2-3 seasons, so this could well be another such signing. Either way, I do believe that wenker would still endorse signing a player if he felt said player would improve us, regardless of whether wenker himself would be manager next season.