Players you think you should hate but don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Players you think you should hate but don't

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Herd wrote:The Bell pub should have been renamed the bucket of blood !
I've seen it all there including a woman having her throat slit by a Scot with cut throat on one of their bi-annual pilgrimages of carnage to London.
although there were many pubs around Kings Cross it was the Bell that saw the most action !
Yeah when I got back to England December 1975, fuck me things changed after 5 years, but I was warned never to go to the Bell, well you know a teenager always take notice! 8) So the nutter lad wanted me to kick the shit out of some poor
Geezer for fuck all, soon got the message that it was a pub of ill repute!
So true we were from the Cromer/Judd Street council estate which was split into Arsenal/Totnum families and we did get on fairly well, till the games of course, and we regularly played on the green opposite Bramber, till we got chased off by the warden! Obviously we had no referees then and took action ourselves :box:
We had a famous boxing club there back in the late 60's! When I went back there for a funeral a couple of years ago the Boot boozer was still there :shock: The times we would hang around the off licence part of the pub with a glass of lemonade and a bag of crisps while the old uns were getting pissed up!
Ahhhh the memories!.....

Remember the day i wised up to all this nonsense, was at Kings Cross/Euston ( used to visit before and after games, including Victoria for the Chavs) around 30 off us and around 5000 scouse passing through the station....
One Liverpool guy getting a real kicking, i just thought what the fuck is all this about??
This aint supporting your club, its not brave, and just dropped out after that
My road to Damascus moment...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
I've seen it all there including a woman having her throat slit by a Scot with cut throat on one of their bi-annual pilgrimages of carnage to London.
although there were many pubs around Kings Cross it was the Bell that saw the most action !
Yeah when I got back to England December 1975, fuck me things changed after 5 years, but I was warned never to go to the Bell, well you know a teenager always take notice! 8) So the nutter lad wanted me to kick the shit out of some poor
So true we were from the Cromer/Judd Street council estate which was split into Arsenal/Totnum families and we did get on fairly well, till the games of course, and we regularly played on the green opposite Bramber, till we got chased off by the warden! Obviously we had no referees then and took action ourselves :box:
We had a famous boxing club there back in the late 60's! When I went back there for a funeral a couple of years ago the Boot boozer was still there :shock: The times we would hang around the off licence part of the pub with a glass of lemonade and a bag of crisps while the old uns were getting pissed up!
Ahhhh the memories!.....

Remember the day i wised up to all this nonsense, was at Kings Cross/Euston ( used to visit before and after games, including Victoria for the Chavs) around 30 off us and around 5000 scouse passing through the station....
One Liverpool guy getting a real kicking, i just thought what the fuck is all this about??
This aint supporting your club, its not brave, and just dropped out after that
My road to Damascus moment...
Apologies for going off topic...done now :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Ahhhh the memories!.....
"Thank you, Mr Gunsblazin. Can you - on the doll provided - now please show the court whereabouts the "old uns" touched you? Thank you. The court will note Mr Gunsblazin pointing to the vaginal area on the doll."

:lol: :wink: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

back on track Nicholas Bendtner

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:back on track Nicholas Bendtner
He's just too stupid and talentless to hate. Kinda feel sorry for him. Kinda. :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:37 am
back on track Nicholas Bendtner
OMG!
He who can't keep his trousers on after avin a bevvie, fuck him.... :cussing: 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 am
Herd wrote:back on track Nicholas Bendtner
He's just too stupid and talentless to hate. Kinda feel sorry for him. Kinda. :wink:
The Good Samaritan.... :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:30 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Ahhhh the memories!.....
"Thank you, Mr Gunsblazin. Can you - on the doll provided - now please show the court whereabouts the "old uns" touched you? Thank you. The court will note Mr Gunsblazin pointing to the vaginal area on the doll."

:lol: :wink: :wink:
One hell of an imagination you have there.... :lol:

Right lets sober ^this old one up!^

Jimmy Greaves, absolutely loved "Saint and Greavsie" actually have his signed autobiography addressed to Allgunsblazin...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Glenn Hoddle, should hate him but never did :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 pm
Yeah luv him too, include Chris "Paddy" Hughton, liked him too!
Sheer coincidence they are from Totnum though..... :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Yeah thinking about it Hughton as well, never hated him either :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Yeah thinking about it Hughton as well, never hated him either :D
Here are a few dastardly players who are in my Hall of Shame

Joey Barton
Mark Hughes
Robbie Savage
Patrice Evra, fucking hate him!
Nicklaus Bendtner
William Gallas
John (I just shagged ur Mrs) Terry

That'll do for a start!

Hewitt_ozil

Post by Hewitt_ozil »

Edgar Davids 8) 8) 8)
Carlos Tevez
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Mario Balotetti

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Roy Keane

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Robbie Savage. :shock:

Fuck no! :lol: I hate the no-mark, no-talent, deluded, pompous, thick-as-pigshit, arrogant cúnt. :banghead: :x Once saw a "special" that SlySports did on him where they followed him around for a day and as he was driving his jeep ( :oops: ) home after training he intentionally aimed it into a puddle and absolutely drowned some woman pushing a pram on the footpath - and then just burst his hole laughing about it. I remember thinking "please crash, please crash and burn to death you utter fucking cuntard". :x :twisted: :censored: