Tickets without membership question

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Tickets without membership question

Post by Theoperator »

Those who know will think this an odd question,

BUT how can you get into The Bowl without a members card? I need 4 entries to Shammers game, I have 3 membership cards. Do I borrow one, can someone get me a ticket to go with mine (Ive already got 2 off the exchange) I dont really want to buy a fourth card, they get enough from me already :oops:

Ive never seen this answered but often see ticket requests for home games. how does this work?

PS Mods, merge please if you can find a ticket thread, I couldnt :oops:

If I HAVE to get a 4th then OK but any other way round is appreciated. I can collect the card from someone on the march beforehand, if there is one :?

Peeman

Re: Tickets without membership question

Post by Peeman »

You can register without having to become a red member. You will be assigned a number.

You will need to find someone looking to sell the tickets to you.

The seller adds you to their network and then they can transfer the tickets to you via their account. A paper ticket will be emailed to you.

The non red member will not be able to purchase tickets on the online box office and would only be able to receive tickets via transfers.

I am not sure whether the option is there for the person to sell to the non red member through the transfer service. If not you could pay the person via bank transfer.

Theoperator

Re: Tickets without membership question

Post by Theoperator »

Ah, I see, thats great- thanks a lot

anyone able to add me to their list and get me a spare ticket- Its for my lad, Im a member, he isnt - stupidly I can get a red membership for him but theres no way Im paying full whack for a red membership which then expires in May (Yes honestly, I have asked the ticketline :roll: :twisted: