West Ham United (H) | PL | Wed 5 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: West Ham United (H) | PL | Wed 5 Apr 19:45

Post by rodders999 »

Jesus fucking Christ City have missed 2 sitters :oops:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Bournemouth score, 4th place is ON!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

west ham really are shite

wouldn't mind seeing the back of them for a while. shite stadium, shite club. fuck off :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

The transport was fucked. Didnt get out of Highbury and Islington station till gone 7.30 :banghead: Just went straight to the ground to do the 13th minute thing.

There seemed to be a few doing it at first but one by one they made their way into their seats before the 13th minute mark. Think they were just finishing their food or drink and weren't even aware of any protest.

Other than W Ham fans singing 'Wenger in, Wenger out, shake it all about'' you wouldn't have guessed there was any issue with the manager tonight. Most of the crowd seemed content enough.

First game I've been to for ages and I wont be rushing to go back. Didn't enjoy being there one bit. Couldn't wait for the game to end to be honest.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

It's over, he has signed act AFC is dead for another while.

See you in two years

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I thought Bilic really screwed up last night. Anyone who's seen our recent games knows we really struggle when teams press us. Instead he sat back and let AW's snowflakes have the ball and the territory and play themselves into some kind of form.
AW really is a lucky bastard.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

GranadaJoe wrote:I thought Bilic really screwed up last night. Anyone who's seen our recent games knows we really struggle when teams press us. Instead he sat back and let AW's snowflakes have the ball and the territory and play themselves into some kind of form.
AW really is a lucky bastard.
Like many of the teams in the league they are short on quality, but they also lack organisation and pace all over the pitch.

Two easiest games we've had all season have both been against them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:west ham really are shite

wouldn't mind seeing the back of them for a while. shite stadium, shite club. fuck off :barscarf:

They are Murdering *word censored*.s - May they get relegated and be forgotten for good.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Captain Walcott - just about sums up what a feckin prick of a situation we're in. And didn't Giroud look happy when he scored. West Ham were pathetic. Fu ck the Scum result - jammy fu ckers. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:Well apathy reigns at the Emirates tonight.
The march was cancelled earlier and I am now stood on the concourse for the 13 minute protest which er nobody is bothering with....

I don't really see an answer
2 more years of Wenger it is then :(
Don't lose heart. Mid-week games are always harder to mobilise people for. There's a lot of empty seats and that sends a message. It's time to organise a proper boycott. Pick a game, perhaps that Leicester one and we just stay in the pub.
I have got a ticket for this game,so I could boycott it.
To make sure that were empty seats though,people would have to purchase seats,and write off the dosh to keep them empty.
If people just refused to buy them they would just be filled by a selfie-stick wielding,flat cap wearing,hipster,or a tourist and their half dozen bags of club merchandise. :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:Well apathy reigns at the Emirates tonight.
The march was cancelled earlier and I am now stood on the concourse for the 13 minute protest which er nobody is bothering with....

I don't really see an answer
2 more years of Wenger it is then :(
Don't lose heart. Mid-week games are always harder to mobilise people for. There's a lot of empty seats and that sends a message. It's time to organise a proper boycott. Pick a game, perhaps that Leicester one and we just stay in the pub.
I have got a ticket for this game,so I could boycott it.
To make sure that were empty seats though,people would have to purchase seats,and write off the dosh to keep them empty.
If people just refused to buy them they would just be filled by a selfie-stick wielding,flat cap wearing,hipster,or a tourist and their half dozen bags of club merchandise. :banghead:
the sad fact of last night is that there are no way near enough people willing to boycott games.
thousands of people seem to be quite content with what they are watching. unbelievable really.

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

What annoys me the most is the fact that all AKB's completely overlook how shit the Wammers are and make it out like they've "shut everyone up".

And all the Mesut obsessives are back out in force after last night. When he does that consistently against the big sides then he'll be worth his wages.

Another win against Palace and all will be rosy and Wenger will use the momentum so secure his new deal. The never ending circle. :banghead:

topps45

Arsenal vs West Ham 3-0 Review 5th April 2017

Post by topps45 »

NEW & IMPROVED- Arsenal vs West Ham 3-0 Review 5th April 2017 https://youtu.be/5QqUTyak9qk via @YouTube #Arsenal #Ozil #Walcott #sanchez

flash gunner

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham 3-0 Review 5th April 2017

Post by flash gunner »

Not sure what this ^ is but it should be in the West Ham match thread and please only in one part of the forum too.

I'm deleting the thread in the basement

Herd

Post by Herd »

I loved wengers tactics for dealing with the carrol threat . Ignore him and leave monreal to zonal mark him. lucky they couldnt cross. west ham were dross.