It has become Civil War

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

It has become Civil War

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I have just spent the previous hour or so,via text as he is on his way to the WHAM game,trying to convince a season ticket holder mate,to observe the 13 minute protest tonight.
Just to put it in context, we have been going to games together for about 20 years,and we have previously gone into games late due to an extra sherbet or two,so I assumed that he could at least participate in this protest as he refuses to take part in the marches.
However,after gradually coming to the conclusion that Wenger should step aside,(the word leave is a bit strong for him),after season upon season of under achieving, he has reverted to the default,"He will turn it around." position.
My parting shot,as I realised that I was banging my head off a wall,made up of Wenger soundbite bricks,was:-
"WHAT'S 13 MINUTES IN 13 YEARS!"
I am still waiting for the reply. :suicide:

Herd

Re: It has become Civil War

Post by Herd »

I find that ridiculous , I have several Wenger in friends and I love em to bits , the fact they don't agree with me on this subject matters not one jot to me ,their friendship means more to me than Arsene Wenger .
This isn't Jihad its Football !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Herd wrote:I find that ridiculous , I have several Wenger in friends and I love em to bits , the fact they don't agree with me on this subject matters not one jot to me ,their friendship means more to me than Arsene Wenger .
Exactly

NickF

Post by NickF »

Rugby Gooner wrote:he has reverted to the default,"He will turn it around." position.
My parting shot,as I realised that I was banging my head off a wall,made up of Wenger soundbite bricks,was:-
"WHAT'S 13 MINUTES IN 13 YEARS!"
I am still waiting for the reply. :suicide:
Amazing some people still think he can turn it around despite the OVERWHELMING evidence that he won't.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Herd wrote:I find that ridiculous , I have several Wenger in friends and I love em to bits , the fact they don't agree with me on this subject matters not one jot to me ,their friendship means more to me than Arsene Wenger .
He is,and will remain a mate.
I just can't believe that he continues to swallow the B.S. spoon fed to him by the regime.
I just don't think that I can attend games with him at the moment because:-
1)We expect different outcomes from the Club,and
2) because of this we will take different routes on matchdays
At the end of the day we will hopefully all remain Arsenal. :barscarf: (shit,I said "remain")