Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

Post by Sean »

Up next. So, another flat track bully win for The Old Fraud? :suicide:

falkirk goon

Re: Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

Post by falkirk goon »

Pair of shite sides..couldnt give two shites :|

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:Pair of shite sides..couldnt give two shites :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

May as well close this thread about a non-event now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We will smash their assholes in like a rhino mounting a mouse. 0-6 win for Arsene1996 PLC. :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:We will smash their assholes in like a rhino mounting a mouse. 0-6 win for Arsene1996 PLC. :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan:
Sent you a PM.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Sean wrote:Up next. So, another flat track bully win for The Old Fraud? :suicide:
Yea...I'm not so sure about that...any manager with even the slightest bit of tactical nous can outsmart our man in the bunker. Fat Sam knows how to park the bus or grind out a win or draw. This is no banker.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am feeling utterly ashamed :oops: I find myself with No Option but to want the FatSlug Allardyce to get a win.

Is there No Hope. I am genuinely, genuinely sad.... fuck. :cry:

:suicide:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Another win top 4 here we come

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

flash gunner wrote:Another win top 4 here we come
Don't, please just don't.

I imagine it would be spun as his greatest ever achievement having only spent a paltry £100m to get there.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

flash gunner wrote:Another win top 4 here we come
If the sides around us weren't so completely dogshit we would be rooted down in 8th place. But the shit around us will continue to flounder and we'll sneak in. Cheers ring out before the humiliations coming up in next years CL. It's all so depressing & predictable.

Babu

Post by Babu »

OneBardGooner wrote:I am feeling utterly ashamed :oops: I find myself with No Option but to want the FatSlug Allardyce to get a win.

Exactly the same here. Sickening, really.

I hate palace, hate their ultra fans, hate their colours, everything...and then have to have Fat Sam there as well! Pardew was bad enough, but that cretin?

Palace are on a roll as well...1-0 win v. boro, then a 2-0 away win at WBA (!), 1-0 watford, then beating chelsea 2-1 before losing unluckily to Southampton last night, to 2 late goals.

Our little super-stars will have been suitably praised for their awe-inspiring performance yesterday and will turn up thinking this will be an easy win. I think they will be in for a surprise.

Allardyce is great at firing his new team up with that "new manager" energy, and whilst this form of team-building only really lasts a half-season at most, we are going to be walking in there with some properly motivated players coming at us, so I'm not sure if we have to "hope" for a Fat Sam win...I think it'll happen on it's own. Benteke and Zaha against our defence?

Also we haven't had a Monday game this season, apart from the Sutton game, and the Christmas WBA home, so another factor that could upset us.

Palace have got a very difficult run-in, and are just out of the relegation places now, and I think Fat Sam is going to have them very fired up against us, and his tactic of getting in the opposition's faces is going to be Number 1 Instruction for this game. And probably No. 2 and No. 3 as well.

This is not going to be a walk in the park.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Babu wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:I am feeling utterly ashamed :oops: I find myself with No Option but to want the FatSlug Allardyce to get a win.

Exactly the same here. Sickening, really.

I hate palace, hate their ultra fans, hate their colours, everything...and then have to have Fat Sam there as well! Pardew was bad enough, but that cretin?

Palace are on a roll as well...1-0 win v. boro, then a 2-0 away win at WBA (!), 1-0 watford, then beating chelsea 2-1 before losing unluckily to Southampton last night, to 2 late goals.

Our little super-stars will have been suitably praised for their awe-inspiring performance yesterday and will turn up thinking this will be an easy win. I think they will be in for a surprise.

Allardyce is great at firing his new team up with that "new manager" energy, and whilst this form of team-building only really lasts a half-season at most, we are going to be walking in there with some properly motivated players coming at us, so I'm not sure if we have to "hope" for a Fat Sam win...I think it'll happen on it's own. Benteke and Zaha against our defence?

Also we haven't had a Monday game this season, apart from the Sutton game, and the Christmas WBA home, so another factor that could upset us.

Palace have got a very difficult run-in, and are just out of the relegation places now, and I think Fat Sam is going to have them very fired up against us, and his tactic of getting in the opposition's faces is going to be Number 1 Instruction for this game. And probably No. 2 and No. 3 as well.

This is not going to be a walk in the park.

Sam will look at that and target....... Burnley, Hull, maybe Leicester & definitely ARSENAL to get points.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Can anybody going to this please PM me.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:We will smash their assholes in like a rhino mounting a mouse. 0-6 win for Arsene1996 PLC. :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan:
Sent you a PM.

Bloody hell Xisstential, if you're going to abuse a Mod, at least do it on here, so that we can all read it !! :barscarf: