Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

Post by Herd »

I did laugh when I heard TOF talk ant the great spirit shown v City .obviously wally bought into this.
At the end of the day a result like this does much more for the cause than anything else. cant wait to see the vids any links ?

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

https://youtu.be/QSqnNnMRGRM
Burley and Hislop ripping into the board, Wenger and the players.
Make them 110% percent right though.

WENGER OUT!! :evil: :evil:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
armchair wrote:Walcott says Palace wanted it more.
Kroenke obviously doesnt know how to motivate this team or set them up tactically. Fuckin shambles. :roll:
Kroenke is a fucking twat. Lets see:
LA Rams = suck, one of the worst teams for the last 20 years in the NFL.
Denver Nuggets = suck. missed the playoffs yet again, and consistently one of the worst teams in the NBA.
Colorado Avalanche = suck. worst team in the NHL

Kroenke doesnt have standards other than to make him a profit.
Wonder why Kroenke makes Walcott captain and why didnt he take him off sooner?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Kroenke needs to go!

Brady's left peg

Allgunsblazin wrote:Kroenke needs to go!
They both need to fucking go!

This is our club!

Post by This is our club! »

Wenger needs to go first, then Kroenke, why is anyone even mentioning Kroenke after this result?
The fact that Wenger is still here AND contemplating signing an extension for gods sake is an embarrassment on the Arsenal fans making things too comfortable for him!
I keep hearing let's respect the man!! Oh please!! Where the hell is his respect for the fans and the club? This parasite is one of the best paid managers in the world and is being given money (by the board I might add) that is on a par with many of the top teams in Europe! He is getting smashed by teams with a quarter of our budget, how the hell is that Kroenkes fault?? If everyone turned on Wenger then he would have to go but as long as people blame Kroenke, the players and anyone but Wenger, an extension is a possibility.
Put simply, Kroenke knows nothing of football but is giving Wenger the money so who is more at fault? Kroenke or the fans that still support Wenger or blame Kroenke?

Brady's left peg

This is our club! wrote:Wenger needs to go first, then Kroenke, why is anyone even mentioning Kroenke after this result?
The fact that Wenger is still here AND contemplating signing an extension for gods sake is an embarrassment on the Arsenal fans making things too comfortable for him!
I keep hearing let's respect the man!! Oh please!! Where the hell is his respect for the fans and the club? This parasite is one of the best paid managers in the world and is being given money (by the board I might add) that is on a par with many of the top teams in Europe! He is getting smashed by teams with a quarter of our budget, how the hell is that Kroenkes fault?? If everyone turned on Wenger then he would have to go but as long as people blame Kroenke, the players and anyone but Wenger, an extension is a possibility.
Put simply, Kroenke knows nothing of football but is giving Wenger the money so who is more at fault? Kroenke or the fans that still support Wenger or blame Kroenke?
Wenger needs to go 100%... but lets not forget that Kroenke could sack him not offer him another contract.
Both as culpable as each other for this shambolic situation in my Imho. :cussing:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Getting brushed aside at Chelsea and Liverpool was predictable, shipping in ten goals against Bayern was surprising but getting hammered in both legs was not. The biggest shock was just how diabolical we've been at West Brom and palace - even by our usual capitulation standards I struggle to believe how appalling we have been.

We have awful records at Stoke, Spurs and Southampton and would anybody back us to beat Leicester, Everton or Mourinho's United the way we are playing? This is going to get worse.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

I know we have 2 games on Everton but we can hopefully fuck that up yes and am I right in saying no European football or have I got that wrong :barscarf: :barscarf:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Brightonnxtround wrote:I know we have 2 games on Everton but we can hopefully fuck that up yes and am I right in saying no European football or have I got that wrong :barscarf: :barscarf:

You can bet Koemans target is us. He will have his players focused on 6th place and European football. With the teams we still have to play and the last game against us, it is very much on for them.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Could have swore I saw the old bastard smiling after one of their goals went in. I thought that wasn't allowed :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I dont say this often but id like to know what Ty said about last night :oops:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

in the drunken haze of last night and the shitty journey home i didn't really know what happened last night but just discovered that feo was our captain :coffeespit: my word, i thought this was just a stupid gesture from le turnip for the chelsea match - no, the myopic one actually thinks he can be a good leader. let me say it again :coffeespit:

last night was yet another low point, even some akb sounding bloke behind me said "he can't survive this, surely"? although i was a bit confused by the "not fit to wear the shirt chant" (we're back to blaming players, after ten years of underachievement its back to square one again and let's blame the players :? ) it was heartening to hear 99% of the away end joining in with anti wenger chants, and it doesn't sound like a big taboo anymore, most people didn't seem shocked this time and i didn't hear anyone fight the myopic one's corner.

a bit sad to see sanchez clap the fans, only get told that he's not fit to wear the shirt, he looked annoyed, shrugged and walked off. i don't think this was a good idea for those that want us to keep him. punchbags like ox, monreal, ozil and theo can take that and not give a shit because sanchez will fuck off if he really thinks he isn't wanted.

what a joy to see john cross flip flopping again today, now wenger shouldn't sign a contract apparently. this was the match that proved it, not the one hundred others where we performed similarly :roll: :oops:

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

We had 72% possession yet we could and should have lost 5-0.Totally outclassed.

The moment of the night was that beautiful inch perfect pass from the Invisible man to the sub warming up

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Really pretty much the same possession stat vs WBA though on that occasion Pulis played to his strengths and our weaknesses and practices set pieces. Rinse and repeat for every team thats not completely bang average. If Lincoln were fitter their management team would have outfoxed us too, possibly Sutton. They all now know either get in among us, do well with set pieces or attack with pace, especially with wingers too.

Just like the WBA match another 90 minutes of added time and we would have got not nearer to scoring.

Mistakenly I thought it was Ozils absence V WBA that caused the absence of creativity , but now I realise we just are shit with this manager whoever we play. We are finished till he goes, TV money and rich benefactors will see us slide further down unless Wenger goes NOW.

With a decent manager we really could do well with this squad- Bellerin is a good prospect, Hectoring him( :wink: ) is piss poor :roll: :oops: