Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Re: Crystal Palace (A) | PL | Mon 10 Apr 20:00

Post by GranadaJoe »

rodders999 wrote:
MrT wrote:On a side note, there were people on here desperate for Bellerin to get 100k a week :lol:
That bit at the end where he wanted to take the throw but our own fans wouldn't give him the ball and a chorus of you're not fit to wear the shirt rained down was fucking unreal.

Don't think I've ever seen that happen anywhere before. Players getting serious abuse getting on the team bus too apparently. Shit just got real tonight.
As soon as I saw Bellerin with a topknot / manbun I knew he'd lost it.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I've been going to games for 40 plus years and I'm struggling to remember the not fit to wear the shirt song being sung before. Yeah booed off loads of times but singing that was a different level all together. Question is would it ever be sung at home games??

markyp

Post by markyp »

Eboue-Why? wrote:I've been going to games for 40 plus years and I'm struggling to remember the not fit to wear the shirt song being sung before. Yeah booed off loads of times but singing that was a different level all together. Question is would it ever be sung at home games??
more likely that 'your not fit to wear the scarf ' aimed at WOBS at the Emirates,sad to say :cry:
Last edited by markyp on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markyp

Post by markyp »

markyp wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:I've been going to games for 40 plus years and I'm struggling to remember the not fit to wear the shirt song being sung before. Yeah booed off loads of times but singing that was a different level all together. Question is would it ever be sung at home games??
more likely that 'your not fit to wear the scarf ' aimed at WOBS at the Emirates,sad to say :cry:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Hope not, that's not to defend the players because they have been poor but they want him out and are the only people left with the power to get him out, their lack of performance leads to the heat Wenger should be/is getting without it being deflected on to the players, the songs should be directed at one man.

I really hope people take a minute to think about it before abusing them, we really need them on side to seal his fate, hate to say it but downing tools (like they clearly are) works, he can't survive a limp end of season, it's bad now, the fixture list is set up for it to be worse, only Sunderland look beatable, the rest could easily give us a beating.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Oh, very little to say about the game, knew it would be bad when Captain Fanny was leading the team out.

Teams gone, losing to West Brom and Palace they way they have has been ten times worse than losing to Bayern, there's still 9 games to go, it's going to feel like an eternity.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Thing is that the likes of Palace and WBA have better than bang average players and savvy Managers now, the moneys evened out and so flat track bullyism isnt enough to win V these sort of teams. Once youve stayed in the PL for a little while its not too difficult to survive there for a few seasons, as the teams coming up have a lot more to do to maintain themselves in the PL.

Some of their players would be good squad signings for us but like Vardy why would they want to leave? Be a star player for a pretty good team or a squad player for us on probably the same sort of wages? Let alone crumble under bang average management at AFC :oops:

Its almost like a predictable car crash in slow motion . The owners of these sort of clubs are more motivated, as are a lot of the Championship teams to succeed. If nothing happens we really could be following the Villa scenario, can anyone see a reason why that wouldnt happen :oops: :oops: :?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Oh, very little to say about the game, knew it would be bad when Captain Fanny was leading the team out.

Teams gone, losing to West Brom and Palace they way they have has been ten times worse than losing to Bayern, there's still 9 games to go, it's going to feel like an eternity.
Captain Fanny :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39558024

The way the clueless cun.t is shifting from foot to foot all the way through the interview shows he cannot wait to get away from the camer and interviewer...

#wengerout

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Some Arsenal fans venting their anger after the game:

phpBB [video]

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

markyp wrote:
You're not fit to wear our brand, you're not fit to wear our brand..

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

What a load of bollocks,
All the media hype, there must of been at least two shouting abuse