New #WengerOut Fundraising Page

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mariad

Re: New #WengerOut Fundraising Page

Post by mariad »

Go Wenger Go. OK wait how can i be part of the fundraiser.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mariad wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 am
Go Wenger Go. OK wait how can i be part of the fundraiser.
It involves hiring a very good sniper with the new Amtak 715 SU - The most efficient sniper rifle currently in existence - in fact it is so 'new' you can only get your hands on it if you are a member of one of the Elite Special Forces Assassin Teams.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppp! - Pink Mist - Job Done! Rodders Jizzz everhwhere SteveO BBQ BIG Time. Lots of Very Happy Gooners! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mariad

Post by mariad »

Then should i believe i would not have the honor to be a sniper anytime soon.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Usmanov has his own Box and has diamond club membership where he has his own corner where he holds court !
Abramovitch joins him for Arsenal Chelsea matches cos he doeskin like wearing a suit and prefers to wear jeans !~

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Can't leaflets be dropped from a plane into the ground,a well worded letter exposing Wenger/Kronke's fuck ups and our issues,like the WW2 propaganda leaflets,and let the flip floppers peruse the massive on-field fuck-ups,
Obviously you would need a rogue pilot because I'd imagine there's huge accountability for it to be done,and obviously it'd have to be a match-day :oops: :oops:

I'm loving the vandalism line as well,can't the team coach route be bannered up also?
no robbo ,private civilian aircraft cannot fly over central london !
Well that's blown that one out of the water then.......
Hot air balloon. Come on, let's get it on.
Maybe there's no aviation law against balloons flying over the ground?
:idea:
8) AHH we could do several DRONE attacks!!!! :box: :barscarf: BOOM
DRONES have clearance for LOW FLIGHT ZONE...AKA- Stadium height flight..UNRESTRICTED!!..
& they don't even have to know whose flying the drone...could be ppl in the stadium..large range...50mil fans..how would they know who???

:barscarf: FLY A HUGE WENGER OUT BANNER :barscarf: suspended by 2 to 4 drones....security cant do anything about that
What are they going to do shoot it down!!! Can't!!! swoop it down over the pitch itself!!!...would be the most AWESOME PROTEST TO DATE!!!
PROTEST BY DRONE!!!-suspending a banner!! :rubchin: :box: :barscarf:
#WENGEROUT

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

for Bournemouth Game...or Chelsea..just an Idea...Drones flying a banner..onto or just above the pitch !!!
taking protest to new heights!!!..litereally...more like a new legal soon to be illegal LOW!!! :barscarf: