Tony Adams - Granada CF Head Coach

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Tony Adams - Granada CF Head Coach

Post by Herd »

What Tony Adams did for us as a player and Captain under 2 managers was immense . His contribution to our succsess is as great as that of GG and AW individually and I firmly beleive that wothout him neither manager would have been anywhere near as succsessful.

His views reflect what we know about Wenger and his style of management and lack of coaching skills.
It is a shame because if Wenger could only allow Others to help we could be a force at home and abroad even with the current squad.

Wengers vanity, arrogance,paranoia wont allow himself to .

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am
What Tony Adams did for us as a player and Captain under 2 managers was immense . His contribution to our succsess is as great as that of GG and AW individually and I firmly beleive that wothout him neither manager would have been anywhere near as succsessful.

His views reflect what we know about Wenger and his style of management and lack of coaching skills.
It is a shame because if Wenger could only allow Others to help we could be a force at home and abroad even with the current squad.

I wonder if Bould knew what his "role" would be when he took the job?? What is it now actually, he probably still doesn't know.

I don't think anybody has a job at Arsenal... I think EVERYTHING has to go through The Great Dictator

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am

I wonder if Bould knew what his "role" would be when he took the job?? What is it now actually, he probably still doesn't know.

I don't think anybody has a job at Arsenal... I think EVERYTHING has to go through The Great Dictator
Well the fact that our defense has been so shit for so many years tells all about it really.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Of Course he did X remember he was Head coach of the yoof before his promotion to assistant manager so he knew what to expect as
he was at the club and knew how the regime worked .
But he was perhaps more qualified than Pat Rice who Wenger inherited when he arrived into the job and certainly DID start to coach the boys in defense for a short while b4 the plaudits started coming in from press and players and was shutdown overnight .
Since then he has been handsomely paid for sitting on his hands .

Look at this article it has theo talking about working defensively "which they didn't do before"

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/11 ... eo-walcott

Its just one of a few but it tells you what you need to know about life in the gulag wenger !

As does this http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03 ... 09779.html