BORO AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: BORO AWAY THREAD

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:

The victims were supposedly willing to pay north of £20m for him a few years ago, but shit for brains decided to offer him another massive undeserved contract, and now you couldn't give the c.unt away in a lucky bag no matter how hard you try :roll: :cry: :cry: :banghead:
Anyone who was stupid enough to pay 35m for Andy Carroll is stupid enough to give us at least 20m for Walcott. :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

NickF wrote:
augie wrote:

The victims were supposedly willing to pay north of £20m for him a few years ago, but shit for brains decided to offer him another massive undeserved contract, and now you couldn't give the c.unt away in a lucky bag no matter how hard you try :roll: :cry: :cry: :banghead:
Anyone who was stupid enough to pay 35m for Andy Carroll is stupid enough to give us at least 20m for Walcott. :lol:
Problem is his wages. Given that he is on north of 100k here, over the course of a contract you are ten more than doubling his fee in wages (and pissing off your other players who contribute more and earn less).

We would struggle to offload him for 5m given his wages.

Globalgunner

Post by Globalgunner »

I forsee a sojourn in China in young Walcotts future, especially if a new manager comes in. He is rubbish. Ramsey too.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just back from 2 weeks hols in Caribbean chaps and this is just the game needed to ensure my body clock gets back into the swing of things as I could do with being fast asleep by 10 o clock

Good old Boro - they can't buy a win......much like Watford, Palace and Everton have been through at times this season! Never mind, we all know who you need to roll into town when the chips couldn't be any more down !

ONE ARSENE WENGER........THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Has that 2 year extension been signed yet? How are the ST renewals coming along? Has the warchest grown to £300m this time round? And has there been a pledge to spend big in the Summer and that TO1AW is going to have a clear out and learn from all his mistakes this season (and the 9 before it)? Well it is April fellas :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

nailed on win this one,as woeful as we are right now Boro are dog shite,roll on the weekend when the bummings will commence again

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Fair play to anyone who can be bothered to travel 200 odd miles, on a Monday bank holiday evening, pay good money to watch our shower of shite, which it is on live tv too :barscarf:
( I can't even be arsed to watch it on a stream)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I haven't been paying any attention to the table these past couple of weeks but having just glanced at it, there is no fucking way we are reaching the Be All and End All this season.......and to that I'm going to raise a glass of cheer. Even if there is some false bounce back that sees us swat this shower tonight, there is no fucking way on earth we're pulling back 10 points on City or 12 in Liverpool and I don't give a fucking toss about games in hand.

We're not winning at the swamp, he couldn't win a 'must win' against Maureen if his life depended upon it and we've still got trips to St Marys and the Brittania where league wins for us are as rare as rocking horse shit. If my mind is working properly after 2 weeks of gin drinking, then isn't it certain that we will also be playing in that Thursday Night Cup? If Man Ure won the league cup, and the FA Cup can only go to us or one of the Be All qualifiers, then surely the Europa spots drop to 7th? If that is the case then its fucking pennies from heaven for me - a loss making cup, with barely 30,000 turning up. Fucking lovely old job - hope the marketeers that Ivan has assembled can make sense of that. We'll be like Palace and West Ham, offering tickets for a £5 in the Evening Standard.

Its also going to fuck up the weekend schedule for several games - lovely, all those empty seats on a Sunday because the ST holders will be fucked off to high heaven never having a 3pm Saturday game to go to. When we're 9th and playing Burnley at 1.30 on Sunday good luck selling that out

Just need the contract extension and Alexis and Ozil to both piss off and the Wig wearing prick might start listening

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I haven't been paying any attention to the table these past couple of weeks but having just glanced at it, there is no fucking way we are reaching the Be All and End All this season.......and to that I'm going to raise a glass of cheer. Even if there is some false bounce back that sees us swat this shower tonight, there is no fucking way on earth we're pulling back 10 points on City or 12 in Liverpool and I don't give a fucking toss about games in hand.

We're not winning at the swamp, he couldn't win a 'must win' against Maureen if his life depended upon it and we've still got trips to St Marys and the Brittania where league wins for us are as rare as rocking horse shit. If my mind is working properly after 2 weeks of gin drinking, then isn't it certain that we will also be playing in that Thursday Night Cup? If Man Ure won the league cup, and the FA Cup can only go to us or one of the Be All qualifiers, then surely the Europa spots drop to 7th? If that is the case then its fucking pennies from heaven for me - a loss making cup, with barely 30,000 turning up. Fucking lovely old job - hope the marketeers that Ivan has assembled can make sense of that. We'll be like Palace and West Ham, offering tickets for a £5 in the Evening Standard.

Its also going to fuck up the weekend schedule for several games - lovely, all those empty seats on a Sunday because the ST holders will be fucked off to high heaven never having a 3pm Saturday game to go to. When we're 9th and playing Burnley at 1.30 on Sunday good luck selling that out. Maybe we can do the whole 'little club thing' and start offering kids for a quid, or giving them priority booking if they bought a seat for the Thursday night match against Vitesse Arnhem

Just need the contract extension and Alexis and Ozil to both piss off and the Wig wearing prick might start listening

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

StuartL wrote:Fair play to anyone who can be bothered to travel 200 odd miles, on a Monday bank holiday evening, pay good money to watch our shower of shite, which it is on live tv too :barscarf:
( I can't even be arsed to watch it on a stream)
Game's on channel sky mix 407 if anyone can be bothered, we've got so bad they're showing the game for free

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

He's playing 3 centre halves! Obviously fancies himself as the next Conte......what could possibly go wrong :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

3 at the back! He's proving to the world that he can change....FOUR MORE YEARS :barscarf:

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

3 at the back, shifting the deckchairs on the titanic

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

jaggygooner wrote:3 at the back, shifting the deckchairs on the titanic
When it's already sat at the bottom of the ocean, snapped in two!

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Gary Neville already doing my fucking head in. Fuck off you *word censored*.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

jaggygooner wrote:3 at the back, shifting the deckchairs on the titanic
Its being reported as a change to 3-4-3 with 3 centre backs and the ox at wing back...

but lets not forget this is wenger! Surely the safe money is 4 at the back with Gabriel right back?!