BORO AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: BORO AWAY THREAD

Post by Herd »

There were some positives,firstly they looked like they gave a shit , secondly Holding staked his claim for a place very well !
It was also nice to see Steve Bould look like he was involved in the game ,waving his ipad around to the subs showing them what to do !
That being said if they try that 3 man defence against City and leave that amount of space vacant ,we will be bum-holed like no other team has been bum-holed in the history of Bum-holing !

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Anyone notice 'The Boy Wonder' wasn't playing ?. I did. Good wern't it ?. - Now for our City fumpin'. :barscarf: :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Random thoughts on the game

Wenger playing three at the back and then proclaiming "shows that even at my age you can change.", you had to as Sam Allardyce gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat Arsenal last Monday :banghead:

Ox during his interview thanking the away fans, should be doing this every week, smacks of mending fences after the fans turned on the players last week.

Bellerin dropped after it was suggested the fans singled him out, even though everyone knows they didn't. Is he really that mentally weak?

Another poor performance but at least this time we got the win....

Finally, Middlesbrough has some nice pubs, but it really is a shithole.

augie

Post by augie »

NickF wrote:Random thoughts on the game

Wenger playing three at the back and then proclaiming "shows that even at my age you can change.", you had to as Sam Allardyce gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat Arsenal last Monday :banghead:

Ox during his interview thanking the away fans, should be doing this every week, smacks of mending fences after the fans turned on the players last week.

Bellerin dropped after it was suggested the fans singled him out, even though everyone knows they didn't. Is he really that mentally weak?

Another poor performance but at least this time we got the win....

Finally, Middlesbrough has some nice pubs, but it really is a shithole.

Have to say that I think that it is very unfair on bellerin AND the fans, that the media seems to have suggested that bellerin was the main target for the chanting - all the players were targeted but it just so happens that it kicked off at a time where bellerin was beside them taking a throw. I know that bellerin has been poor on occasions this season, but in fairness he wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list of the players that the fans would like to target - chanting his name was pretty lame last night, and suggested a divided fanbase sending mixed messages, but at the same time he did need to know that the chanting wasn't specifically at him last week

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
supergeorgegraham wrote:2 things Holding looks a great player for the future and Sky have had a meeting and told Jamie he went too far. Maybe Arsenal got in touch who knows but something behind the scenes has happened. I've no issue with what he said last week.

Don't anyone ever tell me again that the rat face Neville c.unt is a good pundit - the amount of sucking on wenkers cock he has done is unbelievable, and the disrespect that he continually shows Gooners that want wenker out, is totally unacceptable and he should have been pulled into line by sky over this a long time ago :evil: :evil: I will fcuking guarantee you that he wouldnt disrespect the victims fans like this, cos they would kick up a right stink and the issue would be debated by the government :roll:
And a candlelit vigil would have to be held. Don't forget the candlelit vigil. The mousers love a good candlelit vigil. And mugging their own fans for tickets. LOVE it they do. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
supergeorgegraham wrote:2 things Holding looks a great player for the future and Sky have had a meeting and told Jamie he went too far. Maybe Arsenal got in touch who knows but something behind the scenes has happened. I've no issue with what he said last week.

Don't anyone ever tell me again that the rat face Neville c.unt is a good pundit - the amount of sucking on wenkers cock he has done is unbelievable, and the disrespect that he continually shows Gooners that want wenker out, is totally unacceptable and he should have been pulled into line by sky over this a long time ago :evil: :evil: I will fcuking guarantee you that he wouldnt disrespect the victims fans like this, cos they would kick up a right stink and the issue would be debated by the government :roll:
And a candlelit vigil would have to be held. Don't forget the candlelit vigil. The mousers love a good candlelit vigil. And mugging their own fans for tickets. LOVE it they do. 8)
Talking of which we have a new person in the work place who is a scowwwsurr..and everytime the cun.t opens his gob(shyte) I instinctively and automatically check my pockets to make sure my wallet is still there.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:I used to respect Neville as a pundit but he has crossed a line with his comments about Arsenal fans..How many years did he play for Man Utd and hear their fans belt out the vile paedo....song?
Why didn't he speak out then? Why didn't he and his team-mates call stop? Why wasn't respect for Wenger important then? He needs to be asked that... He is on Twitter so let's do it..
^^ This 8) 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Talking of which we have a new person in the work place who is a scowwwsurr..and everytime the cun.t opens his gob(shyte) I instinctively and automatically check my pockets to make sure my wallet is still there.
Scouser, work, in the same sentence.. I'm confused.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Scouser, work, in the same sentence.. I'm confused.
he didn't say he was working

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Watched Bournemouth V 'Boro on MOTD, 'Boro were down to ten men but it was 2-0 at that time anyway.. Bournemouth destroyed them, walking through a non existant defence..
So if there really was anyone who believed our win against 'Boro was a tactical triumph for Wenger and a performance of spirit, focus and desire by the team...well think again...'Boro are rubbish and are going down, yet they had twelve goal attempts against our tactically reorgainised defence..