Dortmund bus explosion

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Dortmund bus explosion

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Getting beyond a joke this, these people have no respect for anyone or anything except their own twisted ideology :cussing:
I think that it is actually becoming a clash of civilisations. :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

There's one mighty war coming and I'm not talking about Wonga V everyone else!! This planet is on a one way ticket to destruction and it will all start again.............with Lord Wonga rebuilding the Garden of Eden single handedly and making sure his new signing Adam M'Bongo sets about Eve by probing around her box for 89 minutes without any real penetration....... :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Getting beyond a joke this, these people have no respect for anyone or anything except their own twisted ideology :cussing:
No doubt about it mate, but try convincing people of that, they don't like the way we live our lives and never will and will strike at each and any target they can but most people will still not put 2 and 2 together.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Clash wrote:You try and try to think of a protest idea that would help with the massive clean out we need .... then suddenly one just lands in your lap 8)
I shouldn't laugh at that but I just did. :D
Ditto :lol:

:oops:

MrT

Post by MrT »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
No doubt about it mate, but try convincing people of that, they don't like the way we live our lives and never will and will strike at each and any target they can but most people will still not put 2 and 2 together.
People would rather allow their country to go to shit than be labelled a racist.