The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: Stan Kroenke: the worst thing ever to happen to AFC

Post by wibble »

Tollgoon wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:51 pm
Just found this spoof, funny and yet so so true

https://angryofislington.com/2012/01/05 ... you-think/
An amusing read. Taken from the article:

'I have heard supporters say one or two things this season about the manager that both surprise and disappoint me. I have heard it said for example that he is stubborn, tactically naive, uses substitutions badly, is ungracious in defeat, takes no notice of opposition players or tactics, fields weakened teams at inappropriate times, surrounds himself with “yes men”, has no clue about defensive play or coaching, ignores the need for a strong captain, awards undeserved pay rises to fringe players who will never be good enough for Arsenal and has placed blooding young players as a higher priority than winning trophies. I would simply say to anyone criticising the manager: look at the balance sheet!'

This was written in 2012!

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm
NickF wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 am
SteveO 35 wrote:Be absolutely clear here - as I said above, only one man made this decision. You've made your bed......enjoy laying in it !
Who is that directed to, none of us wanted Kroenke, it is not of our doing.
I think it was PHW who was the real villan more so than Dein, I can't find the link but apparently he had a history with his mining company, of doing 'deals' in Uzbek, I think he had some sort of dispute in the past with Usmanov, which is why he helped persuade the others to sell their shares to Kroenke.

A shower of c**ts!.
Our "custodians" were retarded fuck-wits...

phw, in 2004...
Arsenal have ruled out sharing their new stadium with anyone else and Hill-Wood has no doubts that their project will be the last on such a scale. "It is the last big project in football, I doubt if we shall see another project like this."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -home.html

What the fuck is this then, you stupid old *word censored*?

Image Image

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:01 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm
NickF wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 am
SteveO 35 wrote:Be absolutely clear here - as I said above, only one man made this decision. You've made your bed......enjoy laying in it !
Who is that directed to, none of us wanted Kroenke, it is not of our doing.
I think it was PHW who was the real villan more so than Dein, I can't find the link but apparently he had a history with his mining company, of doing 'deals' in Uzbek, I think he had some sort of dispute in the past with Usmanov, which is why he helped persuade the others to sell their shares to Kroenke.

A shower of c**ts!.
Our "custodians" were retarded fuck-wits...

phw, in 2004...
Arsenal have ruled out sharing their new stadium with anyone else and Hill-Wood has no doubts that their project will be the last on such a scale. "It is the last big project in football, I doubt if we shall see another project like this."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -home.html

PHW - "thank you for taking an interest in our affairs". What an utter cuuuuunt. Hate this upper-class snobby bastard.
What the fuck is this then, you stupid old *word censored*?

Image Image

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40125394

The reason Stan is a happy man - we got paid over £139m in tv money and for coming 5th :shock:

General

Post by General »

^^We earned the least amount out of the top 6 and less than United who finished 6points behind us. Our brand is diminishing fast and even the broadcasters are starting to realise this.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

General wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 pm
^^We earned the least amount out of the top 6 and less than United who finished 6points behind us. Our brand is diminishing fast and even the broadcasters are starting to realise this.
Kroenke doesn't care, look at his US sports investments, he doesn't worry that they are rubbish as they have been that way for years, ambition isn't just about throwing money in it is also about having the drive to be the best and he has already showed he has got f*ck all of this, so when he says he wants to win the PL etc. it is just bs which he has to say, actions speak louder than words.

This is why none of my money goes into the club now, I just cannot stomach funding this c*nt and his investment, will we spend more this summer? - yes but not because Stan puts money in, simply because the new TV deals allows it.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

General wrote:
We were shown live 25 times, the same amount as the spuds and their best season since we discovered the world isn't flat ! :-P

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

http://dailycannon.com/2017/06/stans-si ... ness-plan/

Depressing stuff really.

If Stan stays the club is dead to me, in fact the club is effectively 'dead' anyway.

:censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm
General wrote:
We were shown live 25 times, the same amount as the spuds and their best season since we discovered the world isn't flat ! :-P
The word "Brand" now gets bandied about by our freshers, god help us.... :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Our Brand isn't dying in fact one thing these barren years (Cup Wins aside) have shown us is that the Brand is not only remarkably resilient but it is growing in the global market place !

Revenue streams and partnerships are on the up and up ,and Cup wins are great cos the Cup final is still a big global event !

nut flush gooner

Another reason why Kroenke is a *word censored*

Post by nut flush gooner »

REB

Re: Another reason why Kroenke is a *word censored*

Post by REB »

prick.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Posted this on the cúnt thread. Works here too! :D :wink:

What a fucking moron Wiggy is. :roll: :censored: My dad was a shooter and taught me to shoot. He hunted wild boar in Australia but the one rule he lived by was you never kill an animal for sport, only if you need to eat it. When my mom pointed out he didn't "need" to eat wild boar he stopped hunting and only shot targets. He actually became very anti-hunting-for-sport after that. Personally I've never shot an animal though I am licensed to do so. Hunting is for cúnts. :censored:

Would also add that people that like to watch other people shoot animals are arseholes. :x

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Arsenal supporters should let him know that we do not want our clubs good name associated with this despicable enterprise,or what it promotes in any way.
It would also be a bonus to get him out of our club.

Sally Cinnamon

Post by Sally Cinnamon »

Not Arsenal related but he recently came out and said how much he loves killing endangered elephants for sport or something like that. More ammunition to dislike him if anything.