The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
silus

Re: The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

Post by silus »

I think this may be the "catalyst for change" they've been talking about.

Whilst I agree, wiggy won't give a fuck about peoples opinions what will hurt the club is sponsors not wanting to be associated with the club.
As much as I hate these micro-penised trophy hunting pricks...they might have just done us a favour. A bit strange that this could bring about change and has people more riled up than football reasons...but I'll take it.

Gunner Rob

Re: Another reason why Kroenke is a *word censored*

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:33 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:01 am

where do you stand on the suggestion to boycott the club over this?

from my point of view it just made my decision to boycott the club easier.
I now have a long list of reasons why I won't set foot inside the Emirates/buy merchandise etc.
As we found out last year, unfortunately although people might agree with the message, they will not do anything about.
Whilst boycotting the stadium and merchandise is admirable, come opening day of the season, the stadium will be full of people in their shiny new replica shirts. Most sane people abhor trophy hunting but not enough to miss their pint and their football. I would certainly do a protest but would it be any different from last year in terms of numbers (doubtful IMO).
true - and that's why it doesn't matter how many names are on a petition, Kroenke will not be shifted

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Unfortunately it's been a few days now since this hit the headlines, the media have already moved on and the outrage has died down.

In the grand scheme of things, 60,000 signatures on the petition isn't anywhere near enough for the club to bat an eyelid. Some of the bigger twitter accounts have got multiples of that as followers, let alone taking into account the fact that a bunch of these signatories won't even be Arsenal fans.

Still think the channel should be banned. Or maybe Kroenke can feature on a Christmas Special. Feels a bit like a missed opportunity :(

Jonny_Gooner

Post by Jonny_Gooner »

I have to say that I find that petition a bit daft.

It states Kronke has "launched a sickening blood sport channel in the United Kingdom which not only advocates the hunting of defenceless animals, but encourages it..." as though the people that are unhappy with such a channel aren't munching on defenceless animals for their dinner every night.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jonny_Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 pm

It states Kronke has "launched a sickening blood sport channel in the United Kingdom which not only advocates the hunting of defenceless animals, but encourages it..." as though the people that are unhappy with such a channel aren't munching on defenceless animals for their dinner every night.
Uh-oh, we got us a vegetablist on here, boys.... Flash, go git mah shootin' stick and the bag o' lime, son... :roll: :box:

:D :wink:

Jonny_Gooner

Post by Jonny_Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm
Jonny_Gooner wrote:

Uh-oh, we got us a vegetablist on here, boys.... Flash, go git mah shootin' stick and the bag o' lime, son... :roll: :box:

Ha! I'll, perhaps stupidly, admit that indeed I don't eat meat... *puts tin helmet on*

I'll get my coat now :-P

In saying that, I do want Kroenke out by any means necessary, so will happily support such a hypocritical petition :wink: :-P

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jonny_Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm
Jonny_Gooner wrote:

Ha! I'll, perhaps stupidly, admit that indeed I don't eat meat... *puts tin helmet on*

I'll get my coat now :-P

In saying that, I do want Kroenke out by any means necessary, so will happily support such a hypocritical petition :wink: :-P
:lol: :lol:

Hypocrisy is the best kind of hypo, Jonny!

...or indeed hippo eh, Stan?

It's ok not to eat meat. Spuddy's missus never lets his meat near her mouth... :shock: pew pew shots fired! :box:

:lol: :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Spuddy's missus never lets his meat near her mouth... :shock:
But she's quite happy to take baby batter from others! :barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:04 pm
Spuddy's missus never lets his meat near her mouth... :shock:
But she's quite happy to take baby batter from others! :barscarf: :wink:
:barscarf:

Indeed she is - according to Flash! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just thinking... :rubchin: :hmmthink:

Knowing what we know about Wiggy Kroenke, does his wig technically qualify as a merkin? :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Get the bloodsport mob to protest outside the emirates !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm
that could be interesting those lot are more passionate and committed than our sheep at the Emirates.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:00 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm
that could be interesting those lot are more passionate and committed than our sheep at the Emirates.....
FACT! :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:39 pm
Just thinking... :rubchin: :hmmthink:

Knowing what we know about Wiggy Kroenke, does his wig technically qualify as a merkin? :D
Yup! and that's where all that Dandruff for the hairdryer wheeze came from :lol: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Don't worry we'll be sponsored by My Outdoor TV next year,just for a bit of exposure,or we'll be boycotting the Outdoor TV stadium as soon as the sponsorship on the ground is up......