The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

Post by sk-gtfo »

Said it before and I'll say it again... Arsenal is a dead club under Kroenke. :censored:

Too many day trippers, foreign fans (no offence) and AKB idiots will keep him around though so might as well find other stuff to do from now on.

Certainly wont ever see me at the Emirates while he is still around, hope there are lots of empty seats so the c**t loses out on more $$$.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:43 pm
Said it before and I'll say it again... Arsenal is a dead club under Kroenke. :censored:

Too many day trippers, foreign fans (no offence) and AKB idiots will keep him around though so might as well find other stuff to do from now on.

Certainly wont ever see me at the Emirates while he is still around, hope there are lots of empty seats so the c**t loses out on more $$$.
No offence taken, but you are incorrect there to a degree. There is a big difference between "foreign" fans and "tourist" fans. Also, many of the worst daytripper tourist sheep are actually English, so I don't think we can generalise and blame "foreign" fans. The real issue is the "type" of fan, not their nationality. The club under Kroenke/Gazidis/Wenger are following through on the concept started by David Dein; get rid of actual genuine football fans and bring in free spending "customers".

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

According to the BBC Kroenke has changed the format to exclude big game hunting.

SO HE DOES LISTEN.

Keep the pressure up.

NickF

Post by NickF »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:35 am
According to the BBC Kroenke has changed the format to exclude big game hunting.
Not really the point though, just because they are no longer showing it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

A11M11 wrote:

SO HE DOES LISTEN.

Keep the pressure up.
PR move, should have never been on there in the first place and has it been removed in the US?, not just the UK where there was a fuss?.

:roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Theres nothing that can remove those deep ingrained stains ,you can boycott ,protest all you want but nothing will get rid of wiggy n the eton rifles !

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

A11M11 wrote:

SO HE DOES LISTEN.

Keep the pressure up.
Not so much that he listens, more that this was going to hit him in the pocket and the decision was made. He didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart, he did it for his back pocket.

This just reinforces what we've known all along - you can shout and protest and stamp your feet as much as you want, it makes zero difference. Money is the only thing which talks.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Make him squeal like a piggy, boy!.... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

A11M11 wrote:

SO HE DOES LISTEN.

Keep the pressure up.
Wrong I'm afraid mate.

All Kroenke has done is take a couple of episodes out of the running order. Rhys (the guy who has organised the petition) has taken the free 7 day trial and he says it is just a sick and cynical PR move by Kroenke. Still wall to wall with sad pathetic little men shooting defenceless animals.

Now who'd have thought that our majority shareholder would cynically ignore public opinion ????????

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Reason why this is such a big issue is the numbers. Along with poaching the wildlife is getting wiped out by humans.
I've no problem with people going out and hunting boar or game for food because I eat meat but I do have a massive problem with sick people shooting drugged Lions and Tigers and Elephants being killed for Ivory.
I don't even think Africa will make it illegal until the numbers are so low it's too late.
They pay 20,000 plus to go and shoot a Lion and get that photo with their smug face smiling.
I have never liked Kroenke but now I hate him.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:54 am
Reason why this is such a big issue is the numbers. Along with poaching the wildlife is getting wiped out by humans.
I've no problem with people going out and hunting boar or game for food because I eat meat but I do have a massive problem with sick people shooting drugged Lions and Tigers and Elephants being killed for Ivory.
I don't even think Africa will make it illegal until the numbers are so low it's too late.
They pay 20,000 plus to go and shoot a Lion and get that photo with their smug face smiling.
exactly killing endangered species, for sick pleasure...*word censored*

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Yeah some animal's need poplulation control because of lack of natural predators but 'endangered' species certainly don't, maybe the thick hill billy's etc. that do this are too stupid to work that out?, f*ck knows how they make enough money to go and do this sort of stuff being as stupid as they clearly are!.

Plus you have the Chinese buying ivory for stupid potions that don't work, more stupid people doing stupid things, you start to wonder are we really the most intelligent species on the planet?.

Humanity needs a natural predator because there are too many of us and especially certain one's!.

:twisted:

worthing_gooner

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Absolutely spot on. I'm actually really disappointed this issue didn't attract more attention actually, there were a couple of petitions doing the rounds, but even they got less than 100k between them which is nowhere near enough to put pressure on the club/sponsors.

Unfortunately people have such an indifferent attitude, or at the very least don't realise the dire situation many of these species are in. It's entirely possible that household names like the tiger, chimpanzee, sea lion and african elephant, polar bear and great white shark will be extinct during our lifetimes. All those species are vulnerable or endangered, mainly due to human intervention like poaching or habitat destruction.

Even if it wasn't Kroenke I'd have been pissed about this disgusting channel. The fact it's linked to our club and there's been no real pressure applied is a real shame.

worthing_gooner

worthing_gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Absolutely spot on. I'm really disappointed this issue didn't attract more attention actually, there were a couple of petitions doing the rounds, but even they got less than 100k between them which is nowhere near enough to put pressure on the club/sponsors.

Unfortunately people have such an indifferent attitude, or at the very least don't realise the dire situation many of these species are in. It's entirely possible that household names like the tiger, chimpanzee, sea lion and african elephant, polar bear and great white shark will be extinct during our lifetimes. All those species are vulnerable or endangered, mainly due to human intervention like poaching or habitat destruction.

Even if it wasn't Kroenke I'd have been pissed about this disgusting channel. The fact it's linked to our club and there's been no real pressure applied is a real shame.

worthing_gooner

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Absolutely spot on. I'm really disappointed this issue didn't attract more attention actually, there were a couple of petitions doing the rounds, but even they got less than 100k between them which is nowhere near enough to put pressure on the club/sponsors.