The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Another reason why Kroenke is a *word censored*

Post by Allgunsblazin »

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:10 am
This has got a few signatures not that it will do Fuck all.
https://www.change.org/p/arsenal-footba ... responsive
Signed
I am sure it will grow...

Herd

Post by Herd »

Stan won't give a single shit about a petition .
This is a man who bought a ranch in Texas and evicted life-long tenants in a heartbeat some who are now destitute and homeless,some have committed suicide and silent Stan has not lifted a single finger to help them .
A man who will move a sporting franchise at the drop of a hat won't be worrying about the fans of Arsenal football club no siree .

falkirk goon

Re: Stan Kroenke: the worst thing ever to happen to AFC

Post by falkirk goon »

Thierry 3-8-99 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 am
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 68361.html

Nothing but utter disgust at this - must do wonders for our worldwide 'brand' although maybe it's the only way the knob can fill his trophy cabinet!!
He really is a scumbag of the highest order.Hopefully this is what gets protests against him ramped up 8) le fartpipe is protected by this bastard let's remember..go after the yank then get Wenger to fuck 8)

NickF

Post by NickF »

This is probably the best opportunity we have to get rid of him, hopefully bombarding some of the sponsors to crank up the pressure. Trouble is Kroenke, like Wenger, doesn't care what people think...

rich31

Post by rich31 »

i ,personally, am bloody delighted that kroenke has decided to announce to the rest of the world what many of us have known for years...that he is a total fucking cu@t who doesnt give a fuck about anything other than making money ...i hope the backlash is severe,harmful and long lasting you wig wearing bastard! :rebel_2:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Kroenke OUT petition heading for 15000, so get on board. :barscarf:

https://www.change.org/p/arsenal-footba ... utopublish

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 pm
Kroenke OUT petition heading for 15000, so get on board. :barscarf:

https://www.change.org/p/arsenal-footba ... utopublish

And it's not all Arsenal fans either..Rachel Riley is tweeting about it...obviously AKBs are saying WOBs are just using it to have a go at Wenger...

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

How fitting for a man who walks around with a dead badger on his bonce. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am
Stan won't give a single shit about a petition .
This is a man who bought a ranch in Texas and evicted life-long tenants in a heartbeat some who are now destitute and homeless,some have committed suicide and silent Stan has not lifted a single finger to help them .
A man who will move a sporting franchise at the drop of a hat won't be worrying about the fans of Arsenal football club no siree .
Just in case anyone worries we might get closed down for these comments, they are public domain;

http://fox2now.com/2016/10/27/residents ... n-kroenke/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texa ... n-kroenke/

Stan Bewigged Fucktard Kroenke is a cúnt. That too is public knowledge. :x :box: :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Whilst I agree that the Weirdo would not butt an eyelid to any form of protest to his ethics in the slaughter of magnificent animals, it gives me great pleasure to add my name and address to this petition...
I have always said that this Weirdo is an absolute fucked up individual who says fuck all but screws others up!

This may just be the start of an Anti Kroenke Movement, from small acorns and all that, and I will not fund a concern that is run by a killer of innocent mammals beasts etc, even if that concern happens to be Arsenal FC...

Herd

Post by Herd »

As for Wiggy, I would love to hunt his bony arse down with a pack of wild dogs...
That might prove difficult, Stan is an unpopular man in the USA and lives in a part of Missouri that is difficult to access.
Has a bunch of homes but basically he uses the one in Missouri and occasionally the one LA and travels between them in his Jet amid tight security !

NickF

Post by NickF »

I see the petition is now up to around 50k, it would be nice to believe that everyone who signed it is concerned about animal conservation but I think most probably just want Kroenke out (which would be a good thing).

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:52 pm
I see the petition is now up to around 50k, it would be nice to believe that everyone who signed it is concerned about animal conservation but I think most probably just want Kroenke out (which would be a good thing).
50,000 is good but that won't shift Kroenke

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

This is the main petition with the 50000 on it. The one above is a separate one at only 18000.

Sign this one below and hope that something happens about it.

https://www.change.org/p/kroenkeout-petition

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 am
As for Wiggy, I would love to hunt his bony arse down with a pack of wild dogs...
That might prove difficult, Stan is an unpopular man in the USA and lives in a part of Missouri that is difficult to access.
Has a bunch of homes but basically he uses the one in Missouri and occasionally the one LA and travels between them in his Jet amid tight security !
Yep, sad story on the fella that topped himself when Wiggy served them eviction notices...