The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Another reason why Kroenke is a *word censored*

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sign the Petition if you feel/think you should:

https://www.change.org/p/arsenal-footba ... tball-club

Kroenke is an evil scumcunt him and anyone who does hunt for 'fun' deserves to be hunted down like the innocent animals they drug then hunt to a slow painful death.

I want some journo/s to ask Wenger what he thinks of his and see what he has to say for himself, no doubt he will side-step the issue, that's if anyone actually asks the cun.t the proper and correct questions about this

I am beyond angry on this.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

about time the media found a reason to ramp up the heat on him. he's a fucking greedy, cretinous cu.ntslop, anyone at the club who sold shares to him needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. not surprised at all by this shitty venture.

Allgunsblazin

Re: Stan Kroenke: the worst thing ever to happen to AFC

Post by Allgunsblazin »

:roll:

That's another one signed, perhaps we should merge the two threads together and rename it "Stan the murdering *word censored*"
Where's the mergemeister DB10!.... :shock:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

The name of this thread is so accurate. Kroenke has shat on all of the traditions that made Arsenal such a proud club and he has dragged us backwards since he turned up in 2007.

I'm going to make it my life's mission to rid our great Club of this vile parasite next season. And if Wenger gets caught in the crossfire - so much the better.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Three days later & none of the Arsenal supporters groups have issued any statements regarding Stan the syrups blood sports channel. :barscarf:

:rubchin: :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

They don't want to ostracise themselves and just like the club they will keep their heads down and hope it all blows over.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 pm

That's another one signed, perhaps we should merge the two threads together and rename it "Stan the murdering *word censored*"
With apologies to thread starters cameron326 and Nut Flush I've merged and retitled the Wiggy threads into one wig wearing bastard thread. :wink:

Herd

Re: The "Stan Kroenke is a C**T" merged Superthread

Post by Herd »

Whilst I'm against trophy hunting and think its vile , I do get more upset at the daily genocide in the world from Africa through the middle east all the way to Indonesia where it's not just the Orangutans that get shot when they clear the rain forest for palm oil trees and in Tibet where Chinese occupation continues to make life misery for it's inhabitants .
But apart from the odd Protest outside the Chinese embassy ,badgering my local MP over Syria and Libya I don't really do much.
So lets change that ,lets start a collection of all road kill animals keep them in plastic bags for a few days , and lob them from the upper stands into the directors box at the first home game , would be great if we got a few foxes in amongst the catch but we can't have it all I guess .
Then as the game starts hundreds of people invade the pitch some dressed in Big game onesie's ,deer stalker hats cords and shooting jackets,safari gear ,the fucking lot !
Whose up for this ?

Last edited by Herd on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Kroenke is an evil scumcunt him and anyone who does hunt for 'fun' deserves to be hunted down like the innocent animals they drug then hunt to a slow painful death.

I want some journo/s to ask Wenger what he thinks of his and see what he has to say for himself, no doubt he will side-step the issue, that's if anyone actually asks the cun.t the proper and correct questions about this

Already over 61,000 thats just the petion i signed....wig wearing scum bag.....FUCK OFF

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 pm

where do you stand on the suggestion to boycott the club over this?

from my point of view it just made my decision to boycott the club easier.
I now have a long list of reasons why I won't set foot inside the Emirates/buy merchandise etc.

Herd

Post by Herd »

For me it's a stick to beat him with however he won't feel a thing,he genuinely doesn't give a single fcuk and his skin is as thick as a Rhino's!

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:01 am

where do you stand on the suggestion to boycott the club over this?

from my point of view it just made my decision to boycott the club easier.
I now have a long list of reasons why I won't set foot inside the Emirates/buy merchandise etc.
As we found out last year, unfortunately although people might agree with the message, they will not do anything about.
Whilst boycotting the stadium and merchandise is admirable, come opening day of the season, the stadium will be full of people in their shiny new replica shirts. Most sane people abhor trophy hunting but not enough to miss their pint and their football. I would certainly do a protest but would it be any different from last year in terms of numbers (doubtful IMO).

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Quartz left us some time ago mate! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:24 am
Three days later & none of the Arsenal supporters groups have issued any statements regarding Stan the syrups blood sports channel. :barscarf:

:rubchin: :roll:
Red-INaction strike again..or rather they don't.

bunch o pussified ceeeuntts. :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We need to get a journo to ask Alexis (The Dog / Animal Lover) what he thinks of Wiggy's ;latest business venture? and if he agrees with 'Hunting' for sport/fun?