Wenger in

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Re: Wenger in

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:Look who it is!!!!

As it goes, im very much Wenger out, but i will never turn on a man who has done so much for this club.
But this a watershed time in the History of our club, we need big changes and the manager just cannot continue.
Id love him to win the FA Cup and leave with it, winning more than any manager, that's the dream.

I personally THINK he will sign for two more years, i think its already done.

Personally (and might I add 'sadly')I agree :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Unfortunately Arsenal has resembled a Masonic Lodge throughout its life with its constant secrecy...
I too believe that he has signed his extension, just waiting for the big announcement from lifeless Wiggy and Co...
Even the manager treats the fans with constant disdain and FAKE NEWS, "I vill make an announcement soooon NOT"

Babu

Post by Babu »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Unfortunately Arsenal has resembled a Masonic Lodge throughout its life with its constant secrecy...
I too believe that he has signed his extension, just waiting for the big announcement from lifeless Wiggy and Co...
Even the manager treats the fans with constant disdain and FAKE NEWS, "I vill make an announcement soooon NOT"
There is no "resemblance" as such.

The Arsenal are a Masonic Lodge.

Henry Norris was Grand Deacon of the United Grand Lodge of England, and was also in with the Church of England, in fact the Archbishop of Canterbury signed the Deeds for Highbury.

Corrupt from top to bottom at the start, and pretty similar now.

Actually quite a disgusting "CLUB".

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

:barscarf:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Babu wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Unfortunately Arsenal has resembled a Masonic Lodge throughout its life with its constant secrecy...

Henry Norris was Grand Deacon of the United Grand Lodge of England, and was also in with the Church of England, in fact the Archbishop of Canterbury signed the Deeds for Highbury.

Always got that feeling it ran like an old boys Masonic lodge. No football men in the board, just secretive millionaire posh old geezers who feel uncomfortable around the public and arrogantly dismiss them when talking about their ''affairs.'' Wouldn't be surprised about Wenger being a ''member'' since it seems like he has a job for life with no accountability.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

MrT wrote:
Babu wrote:

Always got that feeling it ran like an old boys Masonic lodge. No football men in the board, just secretive millionaire posh old geezers who feel uncomfortable around the public and arrogantly dismiss them when talking about their ''affairs.'' Wouldn't be surprised about Wenger being a ''member'' since it seems like he has a job for life with no accountability.

Yep the signs are there, square, compass and Wengers all seeing EYE..... :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:I've come close over the last year believe me...we can't keep going over the same ground season after season! He's showed the last few weeks he might be ready to change his tactics and maybe that's a sign of things to come...who knows? If Wenger is willing to adapt to the modern times and bring in a couple of real quality players then maybe I'm still in the Wenger in camp...but it's a big IF at the moment! Still miss Eboue, Chamakh and Song though
As far as WUMing goes, mate - that's amateur stuff.

D-

Must try harder. :oops: :lol:
I remember a certain poster being banned for saying Denilson was his favourite midfielder (ok, well he did also say that Djourou was an excellent CB, Theo was underpaid, and that Song was in his big 3 players......not to mention that Almunia needed to return :D )

Nice to see the loosening of the WUM criteria......and presume this means Red will be invited back soon :D :wink: :barscarf:

Only USMarty and Monostich left to invite back !

Babu

Post by Babu »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote::barscarf:
:D 8) :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:I've come close over the last year believe me...we can't keep going over the same ground season after season! He's showed the last few weeks he might be ready to change his tactics and maybe that's a sign of things to come...who knows? If Wenger is willing to adapt to the modern times and bring in a couple of real quality players then maybe I'm still in the Wenger in camp...but it's a big IF at the moment! Still miss Eboue, Chamakh and Song though
As far as WUMing goes, mate - that's amateur stuff.

D-

Must try harder. :oops: :lol:
I remember a certain poster being banned for saying Denilson was his favourite midfielder (ok, well he did also say that Djourou was an excellent CB, Theo was underpaid, and that Song was in his big 3 players......not to mention that Almunia needed to return :D )

Nice to see the loosening of the WUM criteria......and presume this means Red will be invited back soon :D :wink: :barscarf:

Only USMarty and Monostich left to invite back !
The invites have been sent out