Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swale_Gooner1985

Re: Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:Holding punished for having a good game..shit you could make it up. Why isnt the boy playing FFS!!
How to destroy his confidence in one easy move - WENGERYOU*word censored*. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Exactly why tinker when there is no frigging need, deluded twat!
I know mate, why change a winning side - They played as a unit and yet he dis-assembles it and by the sound of it the confidence they had built up.

He really knows FuckAll about Football. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Yeah terrible decision to keep him for the weekend, freshen it up and still get the clean sheet....

Swale_Gooner1985

Sean wrote:Another lucky win for The Old Fraud :roll:

So TOF dropped Holding and Chamberlain. What a joker. It seemed just as well that we'd be doing the 3-4-3 for the rest of the season, seeing as we usually played with two at the back for years and years.

There was lots of the traditionally tedious passing around the box, sideways and backwards. Awful. The front three were often offside and rarely made a goalscoring opportunity, as Leicester defended in numbers. Typical Arsenal, trying to score the perfect goal and being way too intricate. This eternal shot-shy shit is torture. What a shame that Sanchez's shot hit the crossbar just before half-time.

More of the same shit in the second half. Total cowardice in attacking, with hardly any goalscoring chances made and none of them converted. Fortunately, we are somewhat numb to all this crap by now. Believe it or not Arsene, high possession statistics and pass completion rates don't actually score you points in the league table. GOALS DO!

Welbeck came on in the traditional mid-second half substitution. TOF even deigned to switch to four at the back, even though we weren't anywhere near as bad at the back than we were at the front. So much for the 'three at the back' revolution. TOF's love children Ramsey and Giroud came on for the other pre-arranged subs, giving them little more than a quarter of an hour to affect the game.

After 86 minutes of boring shite, we finally get a lucky goal thanks to two deflections. TOF really does have a pact with the devil. I didn't think much of Sanchez's 'Rivaldo moment' in injury time.

What a wonderful cure for insomnia. The frustration from the crowd - forty-odd thousand at a 'sold-out' Cashburton - was palpable, but why don't they openly revolt against this tedious sideways shit, if not against TOF himself? The purgatory continues. Two more years, four more years... :suicide:

WENGER OUT! :censored:
Dropped Holding and Chamberlain? Or maybe rested them as they're two young players that played extra time sunday and we have Spurs this weekend and wants them to be fresh? The changes were fine, got the win and kept a clean sheet...you don't have to moan and cry about every single thing

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:Holding punished for having a good game..shit you could make it up. Why isnt the boy playing FFS!!
How to destroy his confidence in one easy move - WENGERYOU*word censored*. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Can't win in that situation...keep playing him and then a couple of weeks when he has a bad game people cry about a youngster being overplayed....like Iwobi
I don't think the main complaint about Iwobi is that he's overplayed, rather that he is a very limited and not very intelligent player.

General

Post by General »

Re - Iwobi, Like Bellerin he should've been taken out of the firing line a long time ago. A lot of these players will benefit from more prescriptive coaching to improve their application and decision making. Ox, Walnut etc have all said Wenger is a man of few words when it comes to coaching so it stands to reason that they are being asked to figure things out for themselves half of the time.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Another classic 75 minutes from the 'Boy Wonder' - We may as well play with 10 men. He's fucckin useless. This should set him up for a game Sunday against Scum. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:Re - Iwobi, Like Bellerin he should've been taken out of the firing line a long time ago. A lot of these players will benefit from more prescriptive coaching to improve their application and decision making. Ox, Walnut etc have all said Wenger is a man of few words when it comes to coaching so it stands to reason that they are being asked to figure things out for themselves half of the time.
Aye! And there's the rub - Prescriptive Coaching as in 'Specific Coaching to an individual or small group about technique and awareness of their situation/s and re-action to said situation/s.

Wengercuntslop has not a Scooby.

I can see Holding ending up being turned into a player without any confidence or self belief in the same way it happened to Chambers. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I know Giroud likes a whine and a moan everytime someone makes contact with him, but that Leicester cúnt that put his studs up on Giroud's spine should have been sent the fuck off. :x Apparently the Leicester coaching staff had to have a word with the silly fucking retard in training because he fancies himself the hard man and there was a real risk he'd cripple a team mate. Fucking idiot. :roll:

Also Sanchez' Rivaldo Dive was absolutely shameful. :oops: :roll: Surprised more of our posters haven't mentioned it... :rubchin:

Oh right. Don't suit the agendas huh? :roll: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:I know Giroud likes a whine and a moan everytime someone makes contact with him, but that Leicester cúnt that put his studs up on Giroud's spine should have been sent the fuck off. :x Apparently the Leicester coaching staff had to have a word with the silly fucking retard in training because he fancies himself the hard man and there was a real risk he'd cripple a team mate. Fucking idiot. :roll:

Also Sanchez' Rivaldo Dive was absolutely shameful. :oops: :roll: Surprised more of our posters haven't mentioned it... :rubchin:

Shameful it was for sure :oops: :oops:

Mind you, when we were desperate for a goal, it was sanchez (not ozil) that produced a bit of magic and nearly broke the Leicester crossbar - guess it didn't suit some people's agenda to mention that :wink: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I know Giroud likes a whine and a moan everytime someone makes contact with him, but that Leicester cúnt that put his studs up on Giroud's spine should have been sent the fuck off. :x Apparently the Leicester coaching staff had to have a word with the silly fucking retard in training because he fancies himself the hard man and there was a real risk he'd cripple a team mate. Fucking idiot. :roll:

Mind you, when we were desperate for a goal, it was sanchez (not ozil) that produced a bit of magic and nearly broke the Leicester crossbar - guess it didn't suit some people's agenda to mention that :wink: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
:lol:

Don't be silly, augie. I'm one of the few posters on here that will give credit to any player no matter what I think of them. I'll praise shit like Ramsey, Gibbs, Welbeck, Elneny, Cech, Lobotomy Xhaka when they do something right.

I mean we have posters on here that can't bring themselves to praise Giroud because he's arrogant and likes a whine on the pitch. FFS that describes almost every modern striker in the PL. For the record, I don't think Giroud is good enough, I don't like his misplaced arrogance, I don't like his whining, but sure as shit when he scores a screamer or battles against 3 defenders on his own I can bring myself to say he did well. Same with Ramsey or Welbeck who I really don't rate anymore tbh.

You can call me many things, but not an agenda monkey. :wink:

Also, Sanchez hit the bar? Did we get a goal for that? :barscarf: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Don't be silly, augie. I'm one of the few posters on here that will give credit to any player no matter what I think of them. I'll praise shit like Ramsey, Gibbs, Welbeck, Elneny, Cech, Lobotomy Xhaka when they do something right.

I mean we have posters on here that can't bring themselves to praise Giroud because he's arrogant and likes a whine on the pitch. FFS that describes almost every modern striker in the PL. For the record, I don't think Giroud is good enough, I don't like his misplaced arrogance, I don't like his whining, but sure as shit when he scores a screamer or battles against 3 defenders on his own I can bring myself to say he did well. Same with Ramsey or Welbeck who I really don't rate anymore tbh.

Listen, I've told you before, so how many more times do I have to say it ffs......
Never, EVER, praise Ramsey !! :cussing:

Now, please, write it down on a piece of paper, pin it above your bed (next to those old pictures you tore out of Mayfair) and say it back to yourself every morning. "I must NEVER praise Aaron Ramsey". Good, thank you.

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Listen, I've told you before, so how many more times do I have to say it ffs......

Now, please, write it down on a piece of paper, pin it above your bed (next to those old pictures you tore out of Mayfair) and say it back to yourself every morning. "I must NEVER praise Aaron Ramsey". Good, thank you.

:lol: :lol:

In fairness Ramsey makes that quite easy by his ability to never do anything right ever. :D

augie

Post by augie »

DB10 I knew that you would bite :lol: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Did no get an agenda

Swale_Gooner1985

flash gunner wrote:

Did no get an agenda
You're not looking at the whole pie Jenny

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

:lol: :lol:

In fairness Ramsey makes that quite easy by his ability to never do anything right ever. :D

You know, I like to think of myself as a reasonable bloke, who makes fair and equitable judgements about people, including footballers. However, in the case of the Welsh Wizard, I must admit to an edge of bias :) . No matter what he does, he'll never redeem himself in my eyes.

Think of him as a decorator that you've hired a few times to work on your home and every time it's been a disaster. You're forever having a scream up about his piss poor work.

Unknown to you, the missus hires him again and you come home to find that he's painted, in only a day, a perfect reproduction of the Sistine Chapel on the ceiling of your front room. You beckon him over and say, "Aaron, I was going to say that this wasn't too bad, but look, just over there, right in the corner just below the plaster cove, there's a marginally heavy brush stroke. Now fuck off and never come back !!!"

Does that explain how I feel ?

8) :D