Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

Post by rodders999 »

Delighted for that fat fucking clogger Huth, fuck off you gigantic piece of shit.

Awful game decided by an awful goal. Leicester showed fuck all interest in that game, we showed a passing interest and nicked it in the end. The two crosses Leicester could be bothered putting in still caused absolute carnage mind.

Sunday ain't going to be pretty.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Off wonga goes back to his place to sprinkle out another pentagram of salt on which to sacrifice another young virgin to the dark lord...its the only logical reason for him picking up the wins when and how he does!

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

NickF wrote:Lots of arm waving and talking to the bench by Nacho. Don't think they have a clue what format they are supposed to be playing.
:( :barscarf:

Terrible match, no wonder ther are 60,000++ in the ground...... :roll:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

xisstential wrote:Wenger just has the luck of the devil...we will NEVER get rid of him....this has cemented his position....Leicester are absolutely dreadful. I wouldn't be surprised if we get CL. Fuck this I'm pretty much done.
I have just arrived back in UK and must say I cannot thank my lucky stars to miss the absolutely bloody awful game.................

Still that no doubt will mean we have our Prof, W****R for another year at least :(

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

bergkamp10 wrote:
xisstential wrote:Wenger just has the luck of the devil...we will NEVER get rid of him....this has cemented his position....Leicester are absolutely dreadful. I wouldn't be surprised if we get CL. Fuck this I'm pretty much done.
I have just arrived back in UK and must say I cannot thank my lucky stars to miss the absolutely bloody awful game.................

Still that no doubt will mean we have our Prof, W****R for another year at least :(
Yeah, the game was utter garbage. How on earth Walcott (a) started the game and (b) stayed on for 75mins was beyond me. The guy was invisible as usual. I thought Xakha did well though.

Where in Cumbria are you from mate?

Clash

Post by Clash »

When is that fuckers luck gonna run out FFS!

The things that go in his favour to get him the results he needs defy both logic and reason ... but it is precisely why I think we'll probably get top 4 and more of the same shit next season and beyond.

Wenger is a fucking curse.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Clash wrote:When is that fuckers luck gonna run out FFS!

The things that go in his favour to get him the results he needs defy both logic and reason ... but it is precisely why I think we'll probably get top 4 and more of the same shit next season and beyond.

Wenger is a fucking curse.
He's a shit that won't flush

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The man has the Devil's own luck. Always has had. I would not bet against us creeping into that mythical CL spot... :oops: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:Off wonga goes back to his place to sprinkle out another pentagram of salt on which to sacrifice another young virgin to the dark lord...its the only logical reason for him picking up the wins when and how he does!
:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing... but fuck me it's probably true... :shock:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Don't buy into results like this, West Ham and Boro meaning he is much more likely to stay.

The board are happy for him to stay and losing every game between now and the end of the season won't change that. Wenger's mind is always certainly made up and we know his motivations don't align with the success of the team. In some ways you can bet he will be more loathe to walk away in circumstances when he can't paint it as his own decision.

And the other factor is that it was played out in front of a half-empty ground which is a foreshadowing of next seasons Europa League campaign.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Just checking the table and lastnights win guaranteed us a place in the top7 :barscarf: which means guaranteed European football next season :barscarf:
I'm away I check the Greek table to see how Olympiakos are doing :oops:

Just checked :oops: winners again..SteveO Rodders..you listening :D they enter the champs lge 3rd qualifying round..they may get browned and end up in the Europa :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

I went to this with a work colleague who is a Leicester fan. Met his dad and his mates from Leicester and went for a drink in the alwyne castle which is a rather nice gem of a pub hidden in the back streets away from the husk and busk on Holloway Road on matchdays. I left game early into second half and didn't see Wenger stand up once, apart from Bould handing out water bottles. Was he in the stadium? The fraud has taken away all the joy from supporting this club, Leicester fans are a far more happier bunch. We've gone from we're the Clockend Highbury to people smoking shisha pipes in the stands. What on earth is going on with this club.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:The man has the Devil's own luck. Always has had. I would not bet against us creeping into that mythical CL spot... :oops: :roll:
Luckiest man in football. WE WILL get top 4

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Alwyne Castle is hardly on a back street its at the junction of 2 major roads ! I left early too :lol: !

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:Holding punished for having a good game..shit you could make it up. Why isnt the boy playing FFS!!
How to destroy his confidence in one easy move - WENGERYOU*word censored*. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Can't win in that situation...keep playing him and then a couple of weeks when he has a bad game people cry about a youngster being overplayed....like Iwobi