Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilko49er wrote:Fuck me! Who scored. I could look it up if i was feeling up too it.
Monreal - so that's 2 in 2. New Contract Time I Guess. :roll:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

Allo monsieur , Az you got a pen I can borrow, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I need to sign ze contract

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Huth own goal, then ozil has one disallowed.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh Rene!.....

I feel zee contract being signed very soooooon!....

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The luck of Wenger....

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:Allo monsieur , Az you got a pen I can borrow, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I need to sign ze contract
Dont worry It wont have any ink in it, bet he carries some crayons though

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilko49er wrote:Huth own goal, then ozil has one disallowed.
Aaaah! 5LIve said it was Monreal...I should have known better. He only scores at wemberley. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

scum have also just scored.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Wenger just has the luck of the devil...we will NEVER get rid of him....this has cemented his position....Leicester are absolutely dreadful. I wouldn't be surprised if we get CL. Fuck this I'm pretty much done.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Leicester, tinpot bunch of nobodies and Huth is a fat *word censored*. Piss off.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Another lucky win for The Old Fraud :roll:

So TOF dropped Holding and Chamberlain. What a joker. It seemed just as well that we'd be doing the 3-4-3 for the rest of the season, seeing as we usually played with two at the back for years and years.

There was lots of the traditionally tedious passing around the box, sideways and backwards. Awful. The front three were often offside and rarely made a goalscoring opportunity, as Leicester defended in numbers. Typical Arsenal, trying to score the perfect goal and being way too intricate. This eternal shot-shy shit is torture. What a shame that Sanchez's shot hit the crossbar just before half-time.

More of the same shit in the second half. Total cowardice in attacking, with hardly any goalscoring chances made and none of them converted. Fortunately, we are somewhat numb to all this crap by now. Believe it or not Arsene, high possession statistics and pass completion rates don't actually score you points in the league table. GOALS DO!

Welbeck came on in the traditional mid-second half substitution. TOF even deigned to switch to four at the back, even though we weren't anywhere near as bad at the back than we were at the front. So much for the 'three at the back' revolution. TOF's love children Ramsey and Giroud came on for the other pre-arranged subs, giving them little more than a quarter of an hour to affect the game.

After 86 minutes of boring shite, we finally get a lucky goal thanks to two deflections. TOF really does have a pact with the devil. I didn't think much of Sanchez's 'Rivaldo moment' in injury time.

What a wonderful cure for insomnia. The frustration from the crowd - forty-odd thousand at a 'sold-out' Cashburton - was palpable, but why don't they openly revolt against this tedious sideways shit, if not against TOF himself? The purgatory continues. Two more years, four more years... :suicide:

WENGER OUT! :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Piss off Leicester and you too Wenger.

markyp

Post by markyp »

how anybody can sanction another 2 years of this mind numbing dross is totally beyond me,its the most awful shit ive seen us play since the end of GG's reign

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

At this rate, catch Liverpool, and Manchester can kick the shit out of each other on Thursday, destiny or doom?....

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunner Rob wrote:The luck of Wenger....
Absofuckinglutely :oops: ride out the brownholings v bayern dippers west Brom and palace..win a couple and a cup semi..le fartpipe knows..