Giroud/Marsailles

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Giroud/Marsailles

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:Taken from a piece written in The Guardian after the game against the scum on sunday -

Giroud was not just static here, he was inert, stopped, gummed to the spot. Arsenal’s first-choice orthodox centre-forward is often described as providing a “physical presence” but it is hard to imagine a less bruising, less imposing, more glossily soft-touch 6ft 3in professional athlete in a contact sport. For footballers of this standard, being shunted around the penalty area by Giroud must be a bit like being whipped senseless with a wet tissue or battered into unconsciousness with a fondant eclair. Giroud was signed to replace Robin van Persie, before Kane the last high-class centre-forward in north London. His continued presence in this team is an indicator of the decay and decline

Will anything ever be said or written, that will be a better summation of this lazy French c.unt ? I have now got to the spot where I despise him almost as much as I despise wally :evil:

Full article https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ene-wenger
Whilst I agree with most of what you've posted there, can you stop using the word "French" in your rants please. What has his nationality got to do with it? If you think I'm over-reacting, just replace the word "French" with "Irish" or "black" and see if it is acceptable.

Is it cos I iz black ? :lol: :lol:

I refer to his nationality cos of the stereotype that is associated with the French arrogance - I have read many comments on here referring to the French stereotyping of waving the white flag just as they did with the germans in ze war. For me there is no difference in these comments 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:Taken from a piece written in The Guardian after the game against the scum on sunday -

Giroud was not just static here, he was inert, stopped, gummed to the spot. Arsenal’s first-choice orthodox centre-forward is often described as providing a “physical presence” but it is hard to imagine a less bruising, less imposing, more glossily soft-touch 6ft 3in professional athlete in a contact sport. For footballers of this standard, being shunted around the penalty area by Giroud must be a bit like being whipped senseless with a wet tissue or battered into unconsciousness with a fondant eclair. Giroud was signed to replace Robin van Persie, before Kane the last high-class centre-forward in north London. His continued presence in this team is an indicator of the decay and decline

Will anything ever be said or written, that will be a better summation of this lazy French c.unt ? I have now got to the spot where I despise him almost as much as I despise wally :evil:

Full article https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ene-wenger
Whilst I agree with most of what you've posted there, can you stop using the word "French" in your rants please. What has his nationality got to do with it? If you think I'm over-reacting, just replace the word "French" with "Irish" or "black" and see if it is acceptable.

Is it cos I iz black ? :lol: :lol:

I refer to his nationality cos of the stereotype that is associated with the French arrogance - I have read many comments on here referring to the French stereotyping of waving the white flag just as they did with the germans in ze war. For me there is no difference in these comments 8)
There is a huge difference in posting banter about the French surrendering and posting that someone is a "French cúnt" during an irate rant.

augie

Post by augie »

Irate ? Moi ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:Irate ? Moi ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Irate.

:D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Is it ok to say that eva green (French actress) has beautiful French tits, or is that classed as racist too ? :wink: :the_doris_2: :sex2:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:Is it ok to say that eva green (French actress) has beautiful French tits, or is that classed as racist too ? :wink: :the_doris_2: :sex2:
:lol: :lol:

I never said you were being racist...

...but more importantly how do you know her tits are beautiful? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:Is it ok to say that eva green (French actress) has beautiful French tits, or is that classed as racist too ? :wink: :the_doris_2: :sex2:
:lol: :lol:

I never said you were being racist...

...but more importantly how do you know her tits are beautiful? :rubchin:

:rubchin:

:proudtosay: :dance:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps; If you want to see the un-tethered version go to OBG's Milfs thread. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:ps; If you want to see the un-tethered version go to OBG's Milfs thread. :D :wink:
:barscarf: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC Website:

Arsenal and France striker Olivier Giroud, 30, is prepared to leave the Gunners this summer to ensure first-team football before the 2018 World Cup. (Daily Mirror)

TAXI FOR THE LAMPOST! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:BBC Website:

Arsenal and France striker Olivier Giroud, 30, is prepared to leave the Gunners this summer to ensure first-team football before the 2018 World Cup. (Daily Mirror)

Hope the door doesn't hit his arse on the way out. :lol: Any chance he could take Welbeck and Walcott with him? :rubchin:

And Ramsey.

And Gibbs.

And Coquelin.

8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:BBC Website:

Hope the door doesn't hit his arse on the way out. :lol: Any chance he could take Welbeck and Walcott with him? :rubchin:

And Ramsey.

And Gibbs.

And Coquelin.

8)
AND Wenger. :wink:

beck

Post by beck »

Delete
Last edited by beck on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beck

Post by beck »

Hat - trick tonight for giroud as France beat Paraguay 5-0

General

Post by General »

Get rid. Flat truck bully.

If Geordies are foolish enough to stump up £25m throw in Gibbs for free.