The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Just play it simple and beat them, pressure is on them to perform...
Frustrate the fuck out of them, just as Chelsea did...

Hmmm :rubchin: , only one fatal flaw with that theory.......we ain't Chelsea !!
:lol: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

I wonder if TOF has permanently abandoned the 'three at the back' revolution :roll:

phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Sean wrote:I wonder if TOF has permanently abandoned the 'three at the back' revolution :roll:

phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:
His Mrs Luvs 3 up the back..... :gus2:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Isn't it fucking sad that I and prob 99% of fans are thinking please don't get embarrassed and that we'd be delighted with a draw cos it fucks up their title bid?!! :banghead: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Isn't it fucking sad that I and prob 99% of fans are thinking please don't get embarrassed and that we'd be delighted with a draw cos it fucks up their title bid?!! :banghead: :banghead:
Amazingly despite this stinking season we have a chance to finish it fucking well by fucking over Spurs and winning the last derby at the Swamp and then by beating Chelsea in the final.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can't understand why but i have a nagging feeling we might nick something here, probably not but i just can't shake the feeling :?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Can't understand why but i have a nagging feeling we might nick something here, probably not but i just can't shake the feeling :?
Yeah. Me too. Draw or a scrappy win when it doesn't fucking matter to us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NLD's are notoriously and historically un-predictable, BUT - We will have to play the game of the season to get anything out of this...definitely a sending off or two...that surprisedeyebrow wearing mother motherfucker will try and play the 'ard man' fuckking wimpcunt bitch

Kane will score he always does against us - sanchez will score - I just want to beat these scumcunts SO Badly...fuckUp their season so they win FUCKALL...
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

northbank123 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:Isn't it fucking sad that I and prob 99% of fans are thinking please don't get embarrassed and that we'd be delighted with a draw cos it fucks up their title bid?!! :banghead: :banghead:
Amazingly despite this stinking season we have a chance to finish it fucking well by fucking over Spurs and winning the last derby at the Swamp and then by beating Chelsea in the final.
And of course getting him his contract extension...lets not leave out that little nugget. And next season in the midst of all the misery, the FA cup and the win at the swamp will be a distant memory....the 18 months (perhaps even longer???) more of purgatory stretching out in front of us will be agonisingly real though.

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:
And of course getting him his contract extension...lets not leave out that little nugget. And next season in the midst of all the misery, the FA cup and the win at the swamp will be a distant memory....the 18 months (perhaps even longer???) more of purgatory stretching out in front of us will be agonisingly real though.
Yeah its more about the bigger picture for me.

Last year Wenger should have been hounded out but because we pipped Spurs on the last day, that dreadful season finished with a celebratory mood :roll: Only months later did many question whether it was the best thing for us that the season finished like that.

Its Wenger's fortune that yey again he wont be facing hostility from the crowd at the end of this season. This year, even if we dont get top 4, the 'lap of appreciation'' will be about giving the boys a good send off before Wembley.

That song that gets sung ''Tottenham Hotspur, it's happened again'' is one AKB's could taunt us with really. As once again Wenger wriggles out of trouble like the slippery snake he is :banghead: .

mariad

Post by mariad »

Please someone send Wenger on a vacation. This man got pure Luck.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ello! Ello! Ello!

Even the head of The Plods Internal Anti-Corruption Department AC12 wants wenger OUT! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39732289

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When we moved "to compete with Europe's elite", this fucking lot were knocking one out because we'd only just pipped them to 4th and Martin Jol was supposedly going to lead them to glory.

11 years later and with them stuck in a Highbury size ground and having gone through a collection of managers, and us having creamed £3m per home game during that time not to mention multiple champions league group stage qualifications and where do we find ourselves?

We've become "them" - our ambition being to stop them winning the title whilst scrapping around in the Thursday Night Cup places

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fcuk the Scum, up the Arse......err :oops: :wink: :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

A draw should be enough to stuff their season so that's all I care about. Sad to say it will probably not happen. Without Captain Kos we will struggle at the back & Feo up front we will not score. 2-0 to the tossers. :barscarf: :barscarf: