The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by Herd »

Clash wrote:
Herd wrote:In 1971 someone who looked like me and some other itinerant yoofs sprayed the fuck out of WHL the day b4 the start of the 71/72 season with appropriate messages .
If by some miracle we win the cup and it would be a miracle ,i feel it might happen again ! :barscarf: 8) :shock:
:D :D

I love it and sometimes I envy those of you who grew up in the 60s and 70s. There just seemed to be more freedom to get up to that sort of mischief.

But you do realise you lot abused it and ruined it for the next generation dont you ?! :cry: :D
Zero fucks given here !
I am very happy i lived in the days b4 cctv and social media.
the 70's were a great time to grow up in (well at least grow)
Cheap rail travel, cheap football,dirty northern - midland - east anglian - bristolian girls squatting flats behind the clock end free food and free money at service stations,buffets etc punks teds national front and natty dreads !

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Come on you irons!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rather enjoying this I have to say :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

HA HA HA HA FUCKING HAVE SOME OF THAT YOU NEVER WERE, NEVER WILL BE, SHIT, NO MARK, SCUMMY C.UNTS :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:HA HA HA HA FUCKING HAVE SOME OF THAT YOU NEVER WERE, NEVER WILL BE, SHIT, NO MARK, SCUMMY C.UNTS :barscarf:

Haaaa Haaaa see the look on that *word censored* deli ali's face when the whistle went.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

:barscarf:

we beat those *word censored* 5-0 as well :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

The scum lost fucking brilliant

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:HA HA HA HA FUCKING HAVE SOME OF THAT YOU NEVER WERE, NEVER WILL BE, SHIT, NO MARK, SCUMMY C.UNTS :barscarf:

Haaaa Haaaa see the look on that *word censored* deli ali's face when the whistle went.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just seen pics of him crying, oh fuck me what a night :barscarf:

61 and never the fuck AGAIN :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Just seen pics of him crying, oh fuck me what a night :barscarf:

61 and never the fuck AGAIN :lol:

Ain't so COCKY are you now you weird eyebrow cuntt :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/39447710

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The Gap is still there. Winning the NL derby one week, losing to West Ham the next game. That's so Tottenham... hahaha!

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

http://haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

And still it continues (thank Christ!).

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Remember that time the scum got all lippy and thought they'd win the league or something? Remember when their fat blob *word censored* of a manager started to get all mouthy about being a super club? Remember when they lost to a West Ham side who have been massively shit at home all season? Remember when they yet again bottled it? Remember when they gave it out when we lost at Leeds just a year after doing the double? Oh, yes.
Remember that they haven't won the league in nearly 60 years.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Well you knew it was going to happen those useless spammers go and show Wengers darlings how to play against the scum. They made the scum look so poor by giving them no time on the ball and getting in their faces. Wonder if Ozil and co were watching!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The good old Hammers. Still remembering them knocking these c.unts over on the last day of 2005/06 and making it a proper celebration at Highbury. Now, they've fucked their mock title bid good and proper.

One league cup win this Millenium from the "great cup side" and another trophyless season for Podgie - his 8th in a row since he became a manager funnily enough!

Keep up the good work

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Was at a 50th birthday party last night so didn't see the game....but following Twitter was enjoyable..sorry I missed Deli Assistant's tears.