The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by Sean »

Up next. Will the scum give us a turdholing, a brownholing or an arse-reaming? :roll:

They are shite, we are even more shite and the game will be a pile of shite... for us :banghead:

I am not looking forward to this. Win, lose or draw The Old Fraud will surely stay :suicide:

M3Gooner

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by M3Gooner »

I don't care about top 4 and the Wenger out for this one game. Just want to fuck these bastards over :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:Up next. Will the scum give us a turdholing, a brownholing or an arse-reaming? :roll:

They are shite, we are even more shite and the game will be a pile of shite... for us :banghead:

I am not looking forward to this. Win, lose or draw The Old Fraud will surely stay :suicide:
I concur Sean :( this game has starfish injury for us written all over it :oops: They will come flying out the blocks at us, we won't cope cos we will be under prepared.They could batter is, they probably will :(

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I fucking despise those vermin bastards. Instead of the indifference I normally feel towards our games these days, this one will have my pulse racing and heart thumping like it always used to before every game until the rot set in.

I'm not confident, im actually fucking terrified but if we can beat those *word censored* in the last derby at the swamp I'll be the happiest man alive on Sunday evening.

FUCK THEM.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

M3Gooner wrote:I don't care about top 4 and the Wenger out for this one game. Just want to fuck these bastards over :barscarf:
But it's not one game is it.....it's the continuation of a 4 match "unbeaten run"

I personally no longer believe Wenger is capable of doing anything to arouse people long enough to generate a sustained campaign to remove him. Lose six on the bounce, win one...and it's TO1AW.

We deserve him and we've got him until he decides to leave. He'll go when he wants to go and we'll never win another meaningful trophy while he's there.

Be heading over to support Brighton until he's gone......

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

If we can stay in it 20 minutes into each half we have half a chance, they are going to start like a whirlwind first 10-20 and we could be 4 down but if we can stay in it who knows

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

How best to deliver the Double to Chelsea, beat Totnum and lose the cup final... :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
M3Gooner wrote:I don't care about top 4 and the Wenger out for this one game. Just want to fuck these bastards over :barscarf:
But it's not one game is it.....it's the continuation of a 4 match "unbeaten run"

I personally no longer believe Wenger is capable of doing anything to arouse people long enough to generate a sustained campaign to remove him. Lose six on the bounce, win one...and it's TO1AW.

We deserve him and we've got him until he decides to leave. He'll go when he wants to go and we'll never win another meaningful trophy while he's there.

Not trying to be funny here, mate - but this is what I have said all along. And it's not just our fans. Our club is so rotten from the top down that basically the first team manager runs the club. Just say those words to yourselves, lads. No matter what he does or what happens on or off the pitch, there is nothing he can do, short of getting us relegated, that will have any impact on his tenure. He decides when he goes, and how he goes. It's fucking depressing. In a normal club, the owner or the board of directors would sack him, but not at Arsenal.

And that is why Kroenke, Gazidis, Sir Chips Bottomly-Smythe and the rest are as much of a problem as Wenger himself.

I've always agreed that the immediate need is for Wenger to be replaced, he is poison, but the long term need for the true health of the club has got to be getting Kroenke out. Some of our simpler posters think Kroenke is fine because he hasn't stopped Wenger spending the club's money, but can't see that the real problem with Kroenke is that he has failed to do the one thing he has got to do, the one thing that is in the club's (not his, but the club's) best interest - and that is sack Wenger. Even if Wenger did go, what is to stop Kroenke just letting the next manager fall into the same minimum delivery mode that Wenger has been in for the last decade?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Not trying to be funny here, mate - but this is what I have said all along. And it's not just our fans. Our club is so rotten from the top down that basically the first team manager runs the club. Just say those words to yourselves, lads. No matter what he does or what happens on or off the pitch, there is nothing he can do, short of getting us relegated, that will have any impact on his tenure. He decides when he goes, and how he goes. It's fucking depressing. In a normal club, the owner or the board of directors would sack him, but not at Arsenal.

And that is why Kroenke, Gazidis, Sir Chips Bottomly-Smythe and the rest are as much of a problem as Wenger himself.

I've always agreed that the immediate need is for Wenger to be replaced, he is poison, but the long term need for the true health of the club has got to be getting Kroenke out. Some of our simpler posters think Kroenke is fine because he hasn't stopped Wenger spending the club's money, but can't see that the real problem with Kroenke is that he has failed to do the one thing he has got to do, the one thing that is in the club's (not his, but the club's) best interest - and that is sack Wenger. Even if Wenger did go, what is to stop Kroenke just letting the next manager fall into the same minimum delivery mode that Wenger has been in for the last decade?
Have to agree 100%
We are being led by a bunch of amateurs that just feed off the tree of low bearing fruit and have no ambition whatsoever...
Till we get rid of those buffoons at the top nothing will change...
I think Bully had it right when he stated that it's not just Wenger it's the whole club, top to bottom, some people might not like it, but it's the truth....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:How best to deliver the Double to Chelsea, beat Totnum and lose the cup final... :shock:
Seriously, mate. What are the alternatives? Watch the scum win the league? I'd rather fucking die tbh. I don't give a fuck about the chav winning the PL, Cup or the double because it's tainted by Russian Gangsta money. I don't give a shit if any of our devil's advocate type posters agree or disagree, for me the chav are a small pimped club whose every trophy over the last 10 years was bought and is thus tainted and devalued. And the best bit is despite all their bluster they fucking know it in their heart and soul. Fuck em. :roll:

I'll put everything aside for the NLD and hope we fucking mutilate them, destroy them, humiliate them and fuck em up the gicker no lube. :twisted: And tbh anyone that can't put away their Wenger hatred for this one game and wants the scum to win probably needs to take a break from football and from The Arsenal. And no (for the more stupid posters on here) I'm not now suddenly an AKB or any of that shit. Some things transcend the issues, and the NLD is one of them.

I have a feeling we might nick something here. We are inconsistent and they are the dictionary definition of "Bottle Job" so who knows. It could be 5-0 to them, 0-0, 0-1 to us, or 3-3. Fuck em. :x

UTA. FTS. 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Hey, whilst I was avin a dump the other day, I thought fuck me another fuck me if you do, fuck me if you don't scenario...
Rule no 1 Beat Totnum
Rule no 2 Smash Chelsea at Wembley :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sorry should point out that wasn't a pop at you Allgunsblazin. Just a general statement. :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:Sorry should point out that wasn't a pop at you Allgunsblazin. Just a general statement. :barscarf:
Just thought I would give you a picture of my inner workings lol..... :lol:

blackotelli9

Post by blackotelli9 »

Sean wrote:Up next. Will the scum give us a turdholing, a brownholing or an arse-reaming? :roll:

We showed fight against Middlesbrough (looked shit) got a result looked even better against city...we know what happened there LOL and went till the last minute against the foxes.

We have a new fight and stronger defence I reckon 1-0 arsenal COYG

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The chavs are away at Everton beforehand, no easy task. If they drop points there and we follow it up with a cluster fuck of a performance the gap could be down to one or two points Sunday evening.

Fucking hell this shit is killing me.