The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Sorry should point out that wasn't a pop at you Allgunsblazin. Just a general statement. :barscarf:
Just thought I would give you a picture of my inner workings lol..... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

You don't wanna see mine, mate. :oops: :lol:

When it comes to the scum I'm almost psychotic in my hatred for them. It's the one game where my missus will go out with the kids for the day because she sees a side of me she don't like. Although she now let's my son watch them with me and he has learned a few new words during those games. :oops: :lol:

I've been to a lot of NLD's home and away over the last 30 years and it was probably my favourite fixture because of the truly tribal atmosphere at the games, but I have stopped going to them as the last two I was at saw us draw 4-4 after having it basically won and lose 2-3 after leading 2-0 at half time and taking the piss with training ground football. One of my mates reckoned I was a jinx and I genuinely have not been at an NLD since... :(

My Arsenal boycott will probably have to end next year no matter who is manager as my boy is 12 and is pestering me constantly to bring him to a game. I have to blood him at an NLD as well so will probably do two birds with the one stone and bring him to his first NLD. You can expect us to lose at least one of them next season! :( :oops:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Hey, whilst I was avin a dump the other day, I thought fuck me another fuck me if you do, fuck me if you don't scenario...
Rule no 1 Beat Totnum
Rule no 2 Smash Chelsea at Wembley :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
And Rule no 3,hope Wankchops goes,that'll be a nice little treble,

And knowing the charmed despot he'll get the first 2,and ruin number 3 for us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:The chavs are away at Everton beforehand, no easy task. If they drop points there and we follow it up with a cluster fuck of a performance the gap could be down to one or two points Sunday evening.

Fucking hell this shit is killing me.
I can't even think about that. :worried: :puke:

The chav have got to kill the toffees and we've got to nail the vermin and put all this crazy nonsense to bed. 8)

61 never again. 8)

:spudsvafc:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rodders999 wrote:The chavs are away at Everton beforehand, no easy task. If they drop points there and we follow it up with a cluster fuck of a performance the gap could be down to one or two points Sunday evening.

oh mate its doing me in. Im wishing my life away until the end of the season praying the scum don't win the league

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

blackotelli9 wrote:
Sean wrote:Up next. Will the scum give us a turdholing, a brownholing or an arse-reaming? :roll:

They are shite, we are even more shite and the game will be a pile of shite... for us :banghead:

I am not looking forward to this. Win, lose or draw The Old Fraud will surely stay :suicide:

We showed fight against Middlesbrough (looked shit) got a result looked even better against city...we know what happened there LOL and went till the last minute against the foxes.

We have a new fight and stronger defence I reckon 1-0 arsenal COYG
1 clean sheet in 3 games - glad that has put tonnes our inability to defend properly over the last decade or so.

I reckon the big boys will be shitting their pants at the idea that we'll be able to keep up the fantastic form we've shown against Boro and Leicester.

You forgot to mention we can still win the league this season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Hey, whilst I was avin a dump the other day, I thought fuck me another fuck me if you do, fuck me if you don't scenario...
Rule no 1 Beat Totnum
Rule no 2 Smash Chelsea at Wembley :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
And Rule no 3,hope Wankchops goes,that'll be a nice little treble,

And knowing the charmed despot he'll get the first 2,and ruin number 3 for us.
Wouldn't it be amazing if after all this shit it turns out he has decided to stay if we win nothing and leave if we win the cup? Yeah, I know I'm away with the fucking birds even thinking it, but imagine a glorious day at Wemberleeee beating the chav and Wenger announces his retirement on the steps of Islington town hall the next day. :shock:

I would cum. 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

flash gunner wrote:If we can stay in it 20 minutes into each half we have half a chance, they are going to start like a whirlwind first 10-20 and we could be 4 down but if we can stay in it who knows
No....they're a good team, they haven't sometimes got the bottle (like we have???) but they are a good team and they are playing well. Their demolitions of both Bournemouth & Watford were as clinical as they come, they dominated for a period after levelling against Chelsea and they ground out a good win last night.

Compare that to us, months of dog shite, a battling win against City, W.H. Boro & Leicester all looked as shite as us and none, maybe other than W.H.,of those wins were anywhere near convincing.

I think we will lose by 2 goals...

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Exactly rodders, every fucking end of season I am on the fucking toilet, andrex get a fortune out of me, I want an easy life, but all of a sudden a group of overpaid primadonnas decide to up their game with we get Wenger riding on the back of it like a Cheshire Cat..

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

Logic says they will beat us comfortably and i think they probably will, but don't write off a collapse from them yet. Last weekend shows they've still got the underlying frailty.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Instead of coming out in interviews after games and saying we need to be better or the fans deserve more, Sunday is when these players need to fucking act on that and start repaying the fans by putting this lot right back in their fucking box.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Local derby anything can happen...
On our day we beat them for bottle, they do not do well under pressure, I forecast a 1-1 draw which in the scheme of things will be a great result....
And wenger you *word censored*, put Holding in the team, unless he was injured, could not believe he was not named in yesterday's squad!
Last edited by Allgunsblazin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote: Wouldn't it be amazing if after all this shit it turns out he has decided to stay if we win nothing and leave if we win the cup? Yeah, I know I'm away with the fucking birds even thinking it, but imagine a glorious day at Wemberleeee beating the chav and Wenger announces his retirement on the steps of Islington town hall the next day. :shock:

I would cum. 8)
Apologies in advance to all the mods on here but I will post a picture of my rock hard pecker on every single thread of this forum if that scenario unfolds 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

A defeat (highly likely) will mean confirmation of no St Totts this year.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

northbank123 wrote:They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

Logic says they will beat us comfortably and i think they probably will, but don't write off a collapse from them yet. Last weekend shows they've still got the underlying frailty.

So how many of our strongest 11 would get in a combined side ahead of their equivalents? Alexis, obviously......and until recently I would have given Bellerin a draw against Walker.....but who else? centre-backs? central midfield pairing? Ozil ahead of Delli Alle or Eriksen in a big match? I don't think so.

Yes, anything can happen on a one-off and I would love to see us beat them (assuming it makes no difference either way to Wenger...). But let's not pretend they don't have stronger players all over the park.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
northbank123 wrote:They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

So how many of our strongest 11 would get in a combined side ahead of their equivalents? Alexis, obviously......and until recently I would have given Bellerin a draw against Walker.....but who else? centre-backs? central midfield pairing? Ozil ahead of Delli Alle or Eriksen in a big match? I don't think so.

Yes, anything can happen on a one-off and I would love to see us beat them (assuming it makes no difference either way to Wenger...). But let's not pretend they don't have stronger players all over the park.
Agree only Sanchez would get in their team