The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
M3Gooner wrote:I don't care about top 4 and the Wenger out for this one game. Just want to fuck these bastards over :barscarf:
But it's not one game is it.....it's the continuation of a 4 match "unbeaten run"

I personally no longer believe Wenger is capable of doing anything to arouse people long enough to generate a sustained campaign to remove him. Lose six on the bounce, win one...and it's TO1AW.

We deserve him and we've got him until he decides to leave. He'll go when he wants to go and we'll never win another meaningful trophy while he's there.

Be heading over to support Brighton until he's gone......
Not trying to be funny here, mate - but this is what I have said all along. And it's not just our fans. Our club is so rotten from the top down that basically the first team manager runs the club. Just say those words to yourselves, lads. No matter what he does or what happens on or off the pitch, there is nothing he can do, short of getting us relegated, that will have any impact on his tenure. He decides when he goes, and how he goes. It's fucking depressing. In a normal club, the owner or the board of directors would sack him, but not at Arsenal.

And that is why Kroenke, Gazidis, Sir Chips Bottomly-Smythe and the rest are as much of a problem as Wenger himself.

I've always agreed that the immediate need is for Wenger to be replaced, he is poison, but the long term need for the true health of the club has got to be getting Kroenke out. Some of our simpler posters think Kroenke is fine because he hasn't stopped Wenger spending the club's money, but can't see that the real problem with Kroenke is that he has failed to do the one thing he has got to do, the one thing that is in the club's (not his, but the club's) best interest - and that is sack Wenger. Even if Wenger did go, what is to stop Kroenke just letting the next manager fall into the same minimum delivery mode that Wenger has been in for the last decade?
I don't agree with tjhat 100%...if the results continue to go against him and the Wenger Out remains sustained it will become untenable. But the man has the luck of satan himself and one win after 6 losses and it's TO1AW...... It's sickening, we has so many ideas to target the club but nobody is interested.

I hope we end up empty handed and in the Europa league and Sanchez gone...then people will suddenly start thinking WTF at the end of the season.

Arsenal "fans" deserve Arsene Wenger, I hope we get the toughest start to next season imaginable.

In the meantime I'll be over at Brighton..AFC can stick this dross up their ASS.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:
northbank123 wrote:They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

Logic says they will beat us comfortably and i think they probably will, but don't write off a collapse from them yet. Last weekend shows they've still got the underlying frailty.

So how many of our strongest 11 would get in a combined side ahead of their equivalents? Alexis, obviously......and until recently I would have given Bellerin a draw against Walker.....but who else? centre-backs? central midfield pairing? Ozil ahead of Delli Alle or Eriksen in a big match? I don't think so.

Yes, anything can happen on a one-off and I would love to see us beat them (assuming it makes no difference either way to Wenger...). But let's not pretend they don't have stronger players all over the park.
Agree only Sanchez would get in their team
I don't think it's that simple tbh. There are some of our players I'd think would do better under a better manager/coach and others that have been brilliant at previous clubs that are struggling under Wenger. For me the Ox, Iwobi and Bellerin would probably benefit from a better coach and Ozil was the top assist provider in Europe whilst at Madrid.

The scum's biggest asset is not their players but Poxy-chinos. He is a pragmatic manager to some extent and works the system to get the best from most of his cúnts (sorry, players) rather than just wedge them into a fantasist system and hope for the best like Wenger does.

I reckon Poxy will be poached out of there by a big Spanish club within 2 years and the scum will revert to mid table where they belong.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

If you gave the current Spurs squad to Wenger then they would probably be in 6th place
If you gave the current Arsenal squad to Pochettino then they would probably be in 2nd place

Pochettino would have won the league last season with the Arsenal squad

NickF

Post by NickF »

Usual for me - as long as we don't lose to them I'll be happy - a win for us even better.

blackotelli9

Post by blackotelli9 »

northbank123 wrote:
blackotelli9 wrote:
Sean wrote:Up next. Will the scum give us a turdholing, a brownholing or an arse-reaming? :roll:

They are shite, we are even more shite and the game will be a pile of shite... for us :banghead:

I am not looking forward to this. Win, lose or draw The Old Fraud will surely stay :suicide:

We showed fight against Middlesbrough (looked shit) got a result looked even better against city...we know what happened there LOL and went till the last minute against the foxes.

We have a new fight and stronger defence I reckon 1-0 arsenal COYG
1 clean sheet in 3 games - glad that has put tonnes our inability to defend properly over the last decade or so.

I reckon the big boys will be shitting their pants at the idea that we'll be able to keep up the fantastic form we've shown against Boro and Leicester.

You forgot to mention we can still win the league this season.

You bringing an argument of a decade over 3 games LOL anyway...5-1 Bayer L..3-1 Liverpool L...5-1 Bayer L...west Brom 3-1 L man city 2-2... palace 3-0 L we became a laughing stock leaking 20 GOALS in 6 GAMES before the change in formation which has added extra steel to the defence. 2-1 2-1 1-0 concedes 2 in 3...is that an improvement?? It's improvements...take it game by game and onwards

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also, if I see those cúnts Deli Sandwich Drag Queen Eyebrows and Token South Korean Jersey Seller Son doing that fucking embarrassing 1980's style American street gang / Basketball player dap handshake shite one more time my fucking head will explode. :oops: :roll: :twisted: :censored:

Listen here you pair of cúnts. You are NOT basketball players. You are NOT African American. You are NOT in a gang. You are the football equivalent of someone's middle-aged dad jumping up and trying to dance to a hip hop song at a wedding you stupid cúnts. :oops: :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB I have never taken my sons to a NLD away and he was in his 20's before I took him to a home one .
it's hard enough to restrain myself up there as it is ,if someone went for my son I would lose it so badly I'm scared of the consequences !
If the Protest Boys are running anything to the lane I have some telephone numbers of security firms Ive used for ships in the red sea yamen-aden area.
Will have to check with the bus company to see if they would allow razor wire on the side and if they are good with shotguns and semi automatic rifles though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:A defeat (highly likely) will mean confirmation of no St Totts this year.
That has already passed by now mate...We WILL Finish below the scum - and yet cuntslopwenger will come out with his usuall balh blah cuntingblahinh

As for the NLD - I usually go into it oping but knowing these kind of games can go any of three ways....BUT this year we have been so Utterly BAD - and those cuntsdowntheraod have been very good under a very good manager - So Unless we turn up ready to hit the fuckas HARD in all tackles, play like we did against $hittyand get right in their faces from the very moment the ref blows the whistle - then truly we are FUCKKEd Up The Fudge Box

:cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:A defeat (highly likely) will mean confirmation of no St Totts this year.
That has already passed by now mate...We WILL Finish below the scum - and yet cuntslopwenger will come out with his usuall balh blah cuntingblahinh

As for the NLD - I usually go into it oping but knowing these kind of games can go any of three ways....BUT this year we have been so Utterly BAD - and those cuntsdowntheraod have been very good under a very good manager - So Unless we turn up ready to hit the fuckas HARD in all tackles, play like we did against $hittyand get right in their faces from the very moment the ref blows the whistle - then truly we are FUCKKEd Up The Fudge Box

:cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Oh I know mate it's been obvious for months.I just meant confirmation whilst they do us with no lube :( :censored:
Last edited by falkirk goon on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:DB I have never taken my sons to a NLD away and he was in his 20's before I took him to a home one .
it's hard enough to restrain myself up there as it is ,if someone went for my son I would lose it so badly I'm scared of the consequences !
If the Protest Boys are running anything to the lane I have some telephone numbers of security firms Ive used for ships in the red sea yamen-aden area.
Will have to check with the bus company to see if they would allow razor wire on the side and if they are good with shotguns and semi automatic rifles though.
:lol:

It'll be a home NLD for his first one, mate. I'll leave the away until he's a good bit older. :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:
northbank123 wrote:They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

Logic says they will beat us comfortably and i think they probably will, but don't write off a collapse from them yet. Last weekend shows they've still got the underlying frailty.

So how many of our strongest 11 would get in a combined side ahead of their equivalents? Alexis, obviously......and until recently I would have given Bellerin a draw against Walker.....but who else? centre-backs? central midfield pairing? Ozil ahead of Delli Alle or Eriksen in a big match? I don't think so.

Yes, anything can happen on a one-off and I would love to see us beat them (assuming it makes no difference either way to Wenger...). But let's not pretend they don't have stronger players all over the park.
I don't think it's that simple tbh. There are some of our players I'd think would do better under a better manager/coach and others that have been brilliant at previous clubs that are struggling under Wenger. For me the Ox, Iwobi and Bellerin would probably benefit from a better coach and Ozil was the top assist provider in Europe whilst at Madrid.

The scum's biggest asset is not their players but Poxy-chinos. He is a pragmatic manager to some extent and works the system to get the best from most of his cúnts (sorry, players) rather than just wedge them into a fantasist system and hope for the best like Wenger does.

I reckon Poxy will be poached out of there by a big Spanish club within 2 years and the scum will revert to mid table where they belong.
I agree some players would be better with better coaching/management but as of now i think only Sanchez would get in the scum team

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:

I agree some players would be better with better coaching/management but as of now i think only Sanchez would get in the scum team
TBH I'm not even sure about him! He's had some truly terrible games over the last month or so and been lucky enough to paper over them with a few goals. He looks like his heart isn't in it anymore. He looks increasingly frustrated. Despite what Wenger says, Sanchez really looks like he wants out, and I'd be amazed if he is here next season... :|

augie

Post by augie »

I fcuking hate these scum b**tards :twisted: Hate them with a vengeance, and as much turmoil I am feeling over all things AFC, I would never want these c.unts to beat us. Saying all that, I'm not sure if I want us to win either cos le cock would never be got rid of then, so a nice 2-2 draw will do for me, with our goals coming in the 92nd and 95th minutes, and both own goals from fcuking c.unt ali :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

It's vital we don't lose this one,but as Keegan would say I would love it if we won there ,would be great if we could ruin their season and win the Cup ............................................(still dreaming ) !

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:TBH I'm not even sure about him! He's had some truly terrible games over the last month or so and been lucky enough to paper over them with a few goals. He looks like his heart isn't in it anymore. He looks increasingly frustrated. Despite what Wenger says, Sanchez really looks like he wants out, and I'd be amazed if he is here next season... :|
Isnt that the mark of a good player? Not playing well still pops up with important goals