The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Hey, whilst I was avin a dump the other day, I thought fuck me another fuck me if you do, fuck me if you don't scenario...
Rule no 1 Beat Totnum
Rule no 2 Smash Chelsea at Wembley :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
And Rule no 3,hope Wankchops goes,that'll be a nice little treble,

And knowing the charmed despot he'll get the first 2,and ruin number 3 for us.
Wouldn't it be amazing if after all this shit it turns out he has decided to stay if we win nothing and leave if we win the cup? Yeah, I know I'm away with the fucking birds even thinking it, but imagine a glorious day at Wemberleeee beating the chav and Wenger announces his retirement on the steps of Islington town hall the next day. :shock:

I would cum. 8)
NURSE!!!! Meds for DB10 please!!! :lol:

Yeah we can hope,but the more likely scenario is we win nada AND he announces he's staying to "put right the heartache of no trophies and no Champions League football next season"...

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I can just see Wenger at the helm of the Titanic heading off into the sunset....

Clash

Post by Clash »

This fixture is a better game at WHL than it is at the Emirates but its still a bit too sanitised for me. The Emirates NLD's are so fucking lame its depressing.

There are too many foreign players in these games for my liking. I'm not trying to be controversial or xenophobic ... I just think too many teams have lost their identities too much and teams need some identity and local pride. Otherwise they all become the same.

It doesnt help that all footballers are living in a different world to the rest of us either.

Which group of multi-millionaires is gonna win this? :roll:

These derbies were 100 times better for knowing the players cared about them like the fans do but you just dont get that with Spanish full backs, average Swiss and French midfielders and hyped up, image conscious English shite like fucking Walcott.

I don't really see this as Spurs V Arsenal to be honest because for me there is no Arsenal at the moment.

Arsenal are being suffocated by a tyrannical regime and the only thing I really care about is that coming to an end.

I want Spurs to drop points to damage their title chances and that's all.

I wont be watching the game.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Today,27th,on Sky Sports 1 at 5 pm,North London Derby-the boots are off,with Thierry Henry,Ledley King,and Souness "refereeing."
Also loving the fact that the Scum beat up one of their own,mistaking him for a Chav,at their semi-final on Saturday. :D :barscarf:
How thick are these people? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Today,27th,on Sky Sports 1 at 5 pm,North London Derby-the boots are off,with Thierry Henry,Ledley King,and Souness "refereeing."
Also loving the fact that the Scum beat up one of their own,mistaking him for a Chav,at their semi-final on Saturday. :D :barscarf:
Very very thick, mate. We are talking knuckle dragging sister-raping fucking inbred urban scum here. :x :evil:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/tottenham ... n-6600200/

Stupid cúnts can't even violently assault the right person. Morons. :oops: :roll: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Today,27th,on Sky Sports 1 at 5 pm,North London Derby-the boots are off,with Thierry Henry,Ledley King,and Souness "refereeing."
Very very thick, mate. We are talking knuckle dragging sister-raping fucking inbred urban scum here. :x :evil:

Stupid cúnts can't even violently assault the right person. Morons. :oops: :roll: :lol:

And brave too, a group of scum attacking one fan....must be proud of that

Just keep remembering the Scum giving Millwall grief....and receives the Bermondsey Wallop...always makes me smile that

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Just keep remembering the Scum giving Millwall grief....and receives the Bermondsey Wallop...always makes me smile that
:lol:

Yep. The "super firm" :coffeespit: are well known for their "bravery" against lone supporters, women, old people, kids.... :roll: :censored:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Lets see if the twat is brave enough to hand himself in to old bill, somehow i doubt it.

Herd

Post by Herd »

wilko49er wrote:Lets see if the twat is brave enough to hand himself in to old bill, somehow i doubt it.
Yea and pigs and dc 10's will fly !

There is no low act possible that these people couldn't outdo,they are pond-life

General

Post by General »

The story doesn't add up though. He was out drinking with his mates and got attacked because they thought he was a chav? As someone mentioned earlier the same scum were provoking Milwall before their cup game a couple of weeks ago and got floored with the Bermondsey check hook. There's more to this story.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:rubchin:

What I don't understand is why would they attack a Panda Bear !? :?

Too Soon? :? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Gosh! Wasn't that FUN! :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially after the 'hit' his mate did FUKC ALL and just stood there peeing his strides and trying to help him stand back up.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:rubchin:

What I don't understand is why would they attack a Panda Bear !? :?

Too Soon? :? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Gosh! Wasn't that FUN! :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially after the 'hit' his mate did FUKC ALL and just stood there peeing his strides and trying to help him stand back up.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Total fucking respect to him, just strode up, dropped the shoulder and bang!.... :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Standing on the corner at White Hart Lane
A red sea pedestrian asked me for my name
I put my hand in my stone island coat
pulled out a razor and cut his fucking throat !