The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Today,27th,on Sky Sports 1 at 5 pm,North London Derby-the boots are off,with Thierry Henry,Ledley King,and Souness "refereeing."
Also loving the fact that the Scum beat up one of their own,mistaking him for a Chav,at their semi-final on Saturday. :D :barscarf:
How thick are these people? :lol:
Very very thick, mate. We are talking knuckle dragging sister-raping fucking inbred urban scum here. :x :evil:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/tottenham ... n-6600200/

Stupid cúnts can't even violently assault the right person. Morons. :oops: :roll: :lol:

And brave too, a group of scum attacking one fan....must be proud of that

Just keep remembering the Scum giving Millwall grief....and receives the Bermondsey Wallop...always makes me smile that
I used to live in Brockley,then Deptford,so got to know a few Millwall lads,and their Boozers.
Also frequented a cracking pub near Bermondsey Tube Station back in the day,it was called the "Adam and Eve." I doubt that it still exists.It is probably some Hipster macro-biotic yoghurt distillery/urban art space now. :roll:
Also "The Mayflower" on the river there is/was a cracking pub which gave it's name to the Pilgrim Fathers' ship.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Today,27th,on Sky Sports 1 at 5 pm,North London Derby-the boots are off,with Thierry Henry,Ledley King,and Souness "refereeing."
Also loving the fact that the Scum beat up one of their own,mistaking him for a Chav,at their semi-final on Saturday. :D :barscarf:
Very very thick, mate. We are talking knuckle dragging sister-raping fucking inbred urban scum here. :x :evil:

Stupid cúnts can't even violently assault the right person. Morons. :oops: :roll: :lol:

Just keep remembering the Scum giving Millwall grief....and receives the Bermondsey Wallop...always makes me smile that
I used to live in Brockley,then Deptford,so got to know a few Millwall lads,and their Boozers.
Also frequented a cracking pub near Bermondsey Tube Station back in the day,it was called the "Adam and Eve." I doubt that it still exists.It is probably some Hipster macro-biotic yoghurt distillery/urban art space now. :roll:
Also "The Mayflower" on the river there is/was a cracking pub which gave it's name to the Pilgrim Fathers' ship.
Think we had this conversation before, lived off of Evelyn Street, remember the Swan where budding groups performed?
Squeeze lol!....
Manzies and Goddards

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:Standing on the corner at White Hart Lane
A red sea pedestrian asked me for my name
I put my hand in my stone island coat
pulled out a razor and cut his fucking throat !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Think we had this conversation before, lived off of Evelyn Street, remember the Swan where budding groups performed?
Squeeze lol!....
Manzies and Goddards
Manzies pie and mash,Deptford High Street,quality,
also the "Brockley Jack," and the "Albany" in Deptford. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Squeeze lol!....
Manzies and Goddards
Manzies pie and mash,Deptford High Street,quality,
also the "Brockley Jack," and the "Albany" in Deptford. :barscarf:
I used to go in the Albany not on match days - Barman as wide as he was tall if I remember - BIG Millwall fan - I used to live in Brockley when in uni! (SE4) I remember getting off the train one night in New Cross and there was a right tear up between some millwall fans (I think) and the Plod...Dogs let off leads the lot...Claret everywhere and Pwaper Nawty.

Saturday afternoons the Mounted Police 8 abreast across the road and then the riot type plod behind them...just paving a way through the fans..like a parting of the red sea...

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Ahhh the Albany, spit and sawdust, just leave the pit bulls at the door..... :shock:
Yeah the Cold Blow Lane, underneath those dark arches, Green St revisited.... :shock:

Tanners Hill, fuck it still is a dive..... 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

All of their gobshite fans round my way can't see anything other than a massive win for them.....4-0 was mentioned today.

I sincerely hope that our limpdicks carry on this mini revival and stick one on these loathsome c.unts. They're going to finish above us as they only need 4 more points given the goal difference gap. However to win what will probably be the last encounter between us at the swamp would be another thing to stick in their throats for decades to come

Herd

Post by Herd »

I knew a few old school wall ,proper loons ,never bullies though ,had mates on the aylesbury , theres a lot of old herd from sarf . respect them a lot they us ,weve had some scraps but all man to man . has changed. used to go sat mornings to the manzies on tower bridge road . missus dad was from the area a docker. drank in the fort ,the dun cow ,hour glass ,globe .
A gooner pal had a pub on Walworth rd ,was the kings head then moynahans which he sold .

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I love the cocky cockerels !...

Time to choke their chickens.....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:I knew a few old school wall ,proper loons ,never bullies though ,had mates on the aylesbury , theres a lot of old herd from sarf . respect them a lot they us ,weve had some scraps but all man to man . has changed. used to go sat mornings to the manzies on tower bridge road . missus dad was from the area a docker. drank in the fort ,the dun cow ,hour glass ,globe .
A gooner pal had a pub on Walworth rd ,was the kings head then moynahans which he sold .
Temple Bar down the Walworth Road was good fun, strippers with big titties!..... :shock:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:
northbank123 wrote:They are a better side (although I don't necessarily accept better players) and playing infinitely better but I can't forget how Spurs contrived to throw it away against us last year. Comparative form and when they went 2-1 up against ten men and were absolutely rampant, everybody was thinking it would be 4, 5, 6. They tried their best to lose it.

Logic says they will beat us comfortably and i think they probably will, but don't write off a collapse from them yet. Last weekend shows they've still got the underlying frailty.

So how many of our strongest 11 would get in a combined side ahead of their equivalents? Alexis, obviously......and until recently I would have given Bellerin a draw against Walker.....but who else? centre-backs? central midfield pairing? Ozil ahead of Delli Alle or Eriksen in a big match? I don't think so.

Yes, anything can happen on a one-off and I would love to see us beat them (assuming it makes no difference either way to Wenger...). But let's not pretend they don't have stronger players all over the park.
Agree only Sanchez would get in their team
I don't think it's that simple tbh. There are some of our players I'd think would do better under a better manager/coach and others that have been brilliant at previous clubs that are struggling under Wenger. For me the Ox, Iwobi and Bellerin would probably benefit from a better coach and Ozil was the top assist provider in Europe whilst at Madrid.

The scum's biggest asset is not their players but Poxy-chinos. He is a pragmatic manager to some extent and works the system to get the best from most of his cúnts (sorry, players) rather than just wedge them into a fantasist system and hope for the best like Wenger does.

I reckon Poxy will be poached out of there by a big Spanish club within 2 years and the scum will revert to mid table where they belong.
Exactly. Objectively would you say that Christian Eriksen (a good player but wouldn't threaten making any of the better sides in Europe) is a better player than Mesut Ozil (who tore it up for a few years at Madrid and has been a worldbeater with Germany)? I wouldn't. But who has performed better week in week out over the last two years? Eriksen.

Put Koscielny in that Spurs team and people would be absolutely raving about how wonderful he is. Put the likes of Alderweireld in the Arsenal team and he would spend plenty of his time looking all at sea.

Kane, Alli and Lloris are miles better than what we have in their respective positions but apart from that i don't think there's anybody I'd be desperate to take.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I dont know much about their team . I NEVER watch them read about them or think about them untillbwe play them

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Herd wrote:I dont know much about their team . I NEVER watch them read about them or think about them untillbwe play them
I try not to watch them either Herd,shower of :censored:
The problem for us is le bumhole won't know much about them either :oops: unlike his opposite number :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

falkirk goon wrote:
Herd wrote:I dont know much about their team . I NEVER watch them read about them or think about them untillbwe play them
I try not to watch them either Herd,shower of :censored:
The problem for us is le bumhole won't know much about them either :oops: unlike his opposite number :rubchin:
When do you EVER watch us and see something different?? When do you ever sit there and marvel or be impressed at how we have come out or set up to counter the oppositions strengths?? Never!! It's the same set up and the same style of play with maybe a slight rotation of players. I bet if you asked Wenger his reply would be...We worry about how we play, not how they play.Breathtakingly arrogant, with delusional faith in his continually failing abilities.

That is why guys like Koeman, Allerdyce, Pulis,Mourinho etc,etc,etc.....have his number. They know exactly what to expect and Wenger never disappoints.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Hate these games, always have always will. I fear the worst but dream of a win