The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:I just hope to God that Ty's headphones and drinks container survived the skirmishes.
To be fair you would help him out if he was being slapped though, and luv em or dislike them Rob did not deserve that abuse, at the end of the day they are all Arsenal.... :barscarf:
Of course. Thing is if you go dressed like that to their place you're either very very brave or very very stupid. Going by his recent interview that the rain was to blame for one of our piss poor performances I think I know which category he falls into!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rich31 wrote:Having calmed down i had a look through our team from sunday and to be honest its bloody shocking

Cech.....past his sell by date

Gabriel...an absolute liability

Koscielny...a solid defender but one who i think is over rated and prone to awful errors/lack of positioning and concentration

Monreal...a trier but just not up to the level required

Oxlade chamberlain...talented and can work hard when it suits him but end product is mostly poor

Ramsey....his ego is far bigger than his talent and this has been fuelled by wenger

Xhaka.... i dont even know what he gives us..he is an 6-8 million player at best on this seasons form

Gibbs...injury prone and lacking in composure /talent

Ozil.....seems to think he is doing us a favour playing for us...one of the laziest least committed players i have ever seem in an Arsenal shirt

Sanchez...out of form and looks like his head is elsewhere already

Giroud...lazy frustrating twat who thinks he is 3 times the fucking player he is.

I cannot see one player from this line up whom i consider fit to wear the shirt (judging by their displays on sunday) whether it be through lack of effort or talent.
Signed trained and picked by possibly the highest paid manager in world football.
What a fucking shambles.
This ^^ is the best summation of that abortion of a performance and the current shit that wears our jersey. Tbh I'm still not calmed down after watching that shit. :twisted:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

We gave absolutely everything until the end..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SlySports are really starting to grind my shit with their puerile "change in the balance of power in north London" horseshit. :evil: :roll: :x

Finishing ahead of us ONCE in the last 23 seasons and still not having won the league since 1961 is NOT a change in the fucking balance of power you New Football arseholes. FFS we have won the league as many times at their shit hole as they have... won the league. :oops: :roll:

If they now finish ahead of us 5 or 10 seasons in a row and add at least 4 or 5 PL titles to their 2 pathetic B&W league titles then you cúnts can start to dribble on about a change in the balance of power. Pricks. :roll: :x

Herd

Post by Herd »

In 1971 someone who looked like me and some other itinerant yoofs sprayed the fuck out of WHL the day b4 the start of the 71/72 season with appropriate messages .
If by some miracle we win the cup and it would be a miracle ,i feel it might happen again ! :barscarf: 8) :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:In 1971 someone who looked like me and some other itinerant yoofs sprayed the fuck out of WHL the day b4 the start of the 71/72 season with appropriate messages .
If by some miracle we win the cup and it would be a miracle ,i feel it might happen again ! :barscarf: 8) :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Here's hoping! :barscarf: :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:SlySports are really starting to grind my shit with their puerile "change in the balance of power in north London" horseshit. :evil: :roll: :x

Finishing ahead of us ONCE in the last 23 seasons and still not having won the league since 1961 is NOT a change in the fucking balance of power you New Football arseholes. FFS we have won the league as many times at their shit hole as they have... won the league. :oops: :roll:

If they now finish ahead of us 5 or 10 seasons in a row and add at least 4 or 5 PL titles to their 2 pathetic B&W league titles then you cúnts can start to dribble on about a change in the balance of power. Pricks. :roll: :x

Don't worry DB, step back, try to be as dispassionate as possible and see that this works in the favour of those who want him out. The fence sitters a waverers are more likely to be influenced by this, than they are / have been, by our rational arguments over the years.

Our opinions are seen as bitter and nasty, but the cretins (and anyone still on the fence, let alone being an akb, is clearly a cretin) are likely to be as influenced by the dross on Sky, as they are by Wenger and the Club.

If this type of bollocks accelerates his demise, then I'm all for it. Think of it as taking painful treatment to cure a disease.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:In 1971 someone who looked like me and some other itinerant yoofs sprayed the fuck out of WHL the day b4 the start of the 71/72 season with appropriate messages .
I always suspected you were an "Artiste" Herd! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:SlySports are really starting to grind my shit with their puerile "change in the balance of power in north London" horseshit. :evil: :roll: :x

Don't worry DB, step back, try to be as dispassionate as possible and see that this works in the favour of those who want him out. The fence sitters a waverers are more likely to be influenced by this, than they are / have been, by our rational arguments over the years.

Our opinions are seen as bitter and nasty, but the cretins (and anyone still on the fence, let alone being an akb, is clearly a cretin) are likely to be as influenced by the dross on Sky, as they are by Wenger and the Club.

If this type of bollocks accelerates his demise, then I'm all for it. Think of it as taking painful treatment to cure a disease.
FFS! :roll: Will you STOP going on about the time you caught the Pox from xisstential. I mean I thought you two were getting married in full Wenger Out Regalia...(ie: White Gimp suits with red Lettering). :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Knowing One wrote:
Herd wrote:Depends when in the 80's your on about ,early eighties WHL wasn't nice got better and by the end of the 80's was a walk in the Park and was until the mid 90's when it started to get a little rougher !
Yes, puts it into context the April 1980 'petrol bomb' game would have made yesterday look like a walk in the park

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dammnit My Car runs on diesel ! :? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:I just hope to God that Ty's headphones and drinks container survived the skirmishes.
To be fair you would help him out if he was being slapped though, and luv em or dislike them Rob did not deserve that abuse, at the end of the day they are all Arsenal.... :barscarf:
Maybe we should run a Poll - Step In or Join In. :rubchin:

Wellll! Someone Had To! :? :mrgreen:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Here's hoping! :barscarf: :wink:
I hope they were caught. Disgraceful behaviour 8) :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Could we please stop posting in this thread and let it fall away :?

Herd

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Maybe we should run a Poll - Step In or Join In. :rubchin:

Wellll! Someone Had To! :? :mrgreen:
you could do both and still pretend you where helping him out.

I had a similar experience a few years back , two young boys (turned out they were 15 and 16) walked out of the lane in shirts ,I was on my todd as my pals got held back past the Hare they get set upon by the jackals who demand they take their shirts off . I had a moment but could let it go so I stopped the boy taking it off and called them bullying caaaants whereupon they rounded on me ,keeping the boys walking in front of me and to the wall down to the traffic lights,luckily for me I only got a few bitch slaps and a couple of boots up the arse , I couldn't scream up or fight because the kids would have got mullerred . fortunately as we walked down towards Bruce grove a bus stopped to let some people off and wham the three of us where on it in a flash . A lucky escap,,these poor naive poshy kids had never been there or anywhere else b4 ,they were truly terrified and my trousers where a tad brown too i have to say .

Clash

Post by Clash »

:D :D

I love it and sometimes I envy those of you who grew up in the 60s and 70s. There just seemed to be more freedom to get up to that sort of mischief.

But you do realise you lot abused it and ruined it for the next generation dont you ?! :cry: :D