Silver

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Silver

Post by Allgunsblazin »

rodders999 wrote:Didn't spot this thread until now......just posted in the Wenger thread that I've been "upgraded" to silver but having read this it seems everyone else has too :lol:

Do you get a different membership card for silver or keep the same old bad boy I've had since day 1?
rodders I was reliably informed that WE will be getting new cards, they should be out by June/July but if you need to book tix b4 you receive the card give them a call.
Are you set up for d/d on the 18/5? If not make sure you contact them by 1st June, otherwise you will become a red again. If you have a d/d check your online banking to make sure it's gone through.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I've not heard that they're increasing the number of Silvers.

My renewal notice said that if I didn't do so before 1st June then I would be demoted to a red member for any late renewal. Maybe this is the way they are giving more red members the chance to become silver members.
Absolutely, looks as though they are taking no prisoners, as I said to rodders if you pay by d/d check online banking to make sure it goes through.

REB

Post by REB »

rodders999 wrote:Didn't spot this thread until now......just posted in the Wenger thread that I've been "upgraded" to silver but having read this it seems everyone else has too :lol:

Do you get a different membership card for silver or keep the same old bad boy I've had since day 1?
new card , its silver :rubchin: :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cheers for that Reb and Allguns :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Got some family Silver & one Gold ST memberships but won't be renewing if Wenger gets a new contract, is 1st June the last day of renewal? :barscarf:

What happens if the new contract is still not announced by that date? No way I'm renewing unless they make the decision before the renewal date :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Almunia is a clown wrote:Got some family Silver & one Gold ST memberships but won't be renewing if Wenger gets a new contract, is 1st June the last day of renewal? :barscarf:

What happens if the new contract is still not announced by that date? No way I'm renewing unless they make the decision before the renewal date :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:
18th May is when silver membership d/debits are being taken out, although actual memberships expire 31st May, so your theory of 1st June is correct, so they are taking them early, surprise surprise...
Contact the helpline....

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Cheers Allgunsblazin!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Almunia is a clown wrote:Got some family Silver & one Gold ST memberships but won't be renewing if Wenger gets a new contract, is 1st June the last day of renewal? :barscarf:

18th May is when silver membership d/debits are being taken out, although actual memberships expire 31st May, so your theory of 1st June is correct, so they are taking them early, surprise surprise...
Contact the helpline....
Or points of view

( but be careful when you do the Google search :shock: :wink: :oops: :shock: )

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Contact the helpline....
Or points of view

Spell it out to me Stu I am having an Irish moment after yesterday :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Contact the helpline....
Or points of view

What - you just fucked a heap of Ingerlish women? :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Contact the helpline....
Or points of view

My pretty little Galway Girl..... :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Contact the helpline....
Or points of view

Uh-oh... you've met augie as his weekend "persona"... Barbara from Galway... :shock:

:D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Or points of view

Uh-oh... you've met augie as his weekend "persona"... Barbara from Galway... :shock:

:D :wink:
:lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

If memberships run until June 1st, do we have the right to refuse to renew before that date ?
As members do we have the right to refuse to renew until an announcement is made regarding next season's manager ? I think that we all know that they (the club) will try to get everyone's money in advance if wenker is staying, cos they know that there will be a big surge in non renewals if the fans know in advance if he isn't replaced

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

augie wrote:If memberships run until June 1st, do we have the right to refuse to renew before that date ?
As members do we have the right to refuse to renew until an announcement is made regarding next season's manager ? I think that we all know that they (the club) will try to get everyone's money in advance if wenker is staying, cos they know that there will be a big surge in non renewals if the fans know in advance if he isn't replaced
I think this is how D/Debits can fuck you up, they can call it in anytime!
As you Rockerfellas get yer S/T's there is a renewal date as such, know where you are coming from, they are going to get the money in ASAP....
Thank fuck I did not purchase an ST, money for nothing, and as for TX, do not think there will be much call for that....