Silver

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gunnabegood

Re: Silver

Post by gunnabegood »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
gunnabegood wrote:Been a red member for 10 years and no sign of Silver for me yet. My boy has grown up and got his silver but I was told I have still got about 15,000 + places to go. Have given up using my red as I have wasted hours in the queue only to end up with nothing, so just view it as a means of holding my place in the queue - at this rate I will be in a box before my silver arrives - sadly not the corporate type!! :banghead:

You can always borrow mine mate, must be great to go to a game with your boy!... :cheers:
That would be brilliant, many thanks - will be in touch :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

If anyone wants to sell a silver im up for one or two please

gunnabegood

Post by gunnabegood »

Me too - if that is even possible

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

How many silvers do we have on the forum? and if we are not using them for every game can the forum suggest a transfer similar to the ST loan outs, I would stick my neck out for fellow Gooners but I do not wish to get shot down in flames... :shock:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Fucking broadband.... :banghead: