Silver

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Silver

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Whilst going through my membership cards like Stan Flashman, I noticed my red had been upgraded to silver this season and not a word from the club! Path of the course suppose, and obviously happened mid season....
Anyway they are going to send me a new card, but I cannot for the life of me remember what the cost for the Light silver membership is, can any Gooners enlighten me?

BTW if I do not use it you can put me on your list of safe Gooners should anyone need a game!... :barscarf:

wilko49er

Re: Silver

Post by wilko49er »

£49 silver lite

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

When did you bin club level

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

wilko49er wrote:When did you bin club level
Ages ago wilko!
But I still maintained a red membership, over 10 seasons, that's how long it takes to get the fucker.
According to admin, memberships and list are now updated for next season hence the initial confusion on my level, they even called me back to inform me... :wink:

General

Post by General »

Very little difference between red and silver these days but I guess if you're offered one you take it. I'm not sure the benefits are worth the increased membership fee.

On another note, 28k allocated for the cup final, even less than the semi. Not that I'm interested in going but how does the FA keep getting away with this shit.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

General wrote:Very little difference between red and silver these days but I guess if you're offered one you take it. I'm not sure the benefits are worth the increased membership fee.

On another note, 28k allocated for the cup final, even less than the semi. Not that I'm interested in going but how does the FA keep getting away with this shit.
Customer service just got back to me with renewals being on 18th May...
Was chatting with the Mrs about allocations and she said where the fuck do these tickets disappear to, she then finished off with its a rich boys club, not far wrong...
We aren't going, coz we would be at opposite ends....

Goose

Post by Goose »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
General wrote:Very little difference between red and silver these days but I guess if you're offered one you take it. I'm not sure the benefits are worth the increased membership fee.

Was chatting with the Mrs about allocations and she said where the fuck do these tickets disappear to, she then finished off with its a rich boys club, not far wrong...
Renewals time - can't wait :rubchin: :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Goose wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Renewals time - can't wait :rubchin: :roll:

I know Goose, just thought I would spread the word and prepare for the Wenger rape and pillage of our poor bank accounts... :shock:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:

Customer service just got back to me with renewals being on 18th May.....
Just in time to book our tickets for the Conglomerates Cup. :roll: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Customer service just got back to me with renewals being on 18th May.....
Just in time to book our tickets for the Conglomerates Cup. :roll:
:yawn: :suicide:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Same here i've just checked and have been promoted to SIlver from Red :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Only had to wait about 8 years :D :D. Maybe alot of long term reds are being offered this so we don't jack it in and keep supporting the club. Also extra revenue for the club, now charging £49.00 quid

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Rosie_titters wrote:Same here i've just checked and have been promoted to SIlver from Red :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Only had to wait about 8 years :D :D. Maybe alot of long term reds are being offered this so we don't jack it in and keep supporting the club. Also extra revenue for the club, now charging £49.00 quid
Too late for me, I jacked in my Red that I had since 2005 two months ago. Don't intend on going back to the Emirates any time soon anyhow

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Thats a bugger mate, you would of probably been upped to a Silver. I know what your saying but i just keep convincing myself Kronke and Wenger will go one day. :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:Same here i've just checked and have been promoted to SIlver from Red :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Too late for me, I jacked in my Red that I had since 2005 two months ago. Don't intend on going back to the Emirates any time soon anyhow
I didn't renew this year after 8/9 years as a red, hadn't used it for 3/4 seasons anyway, so thought fuck em.

Can't realistically see myself rejoining again as I spend my weekends more productively now and get far more back in return too.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Probably because people like me are binning their silver memberships !