Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by Nos89 »

Finally, we took advantage of a favourable situation. Beating united still pleases me.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Yep - I agree. A win over Man U is a very rare thing - So I'm just enjoying the moment. Also pleased to see 'The Boy Wonder' was left on the bench for the whole game. He's had enough chances this season as has 'Le Lampost'. Give the kids a chance in remaining games instead of these two. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Honestly if your bitterness and hatred towards one man can stop you enjoying beating the manc filth and the arrogant Moron-hio prick, then you really need to hang up your hat. Nothing to do with superfan shite or loyalty or any of that old pony but rather a case of why do it to yourself?

Just drop the game for a couple years until he's gone, get off the forums, don't watch the matches, just put it away. Life ain't long enough to spend it that miserable ffs. :|

Y'know it's okay to enjoy a game or a particular result in and of itself right? It doesn't mean you have now suddenly betrayed your ideals or support Wenger and want him to stay forever - despite what one or two really stupid but loudmouthed people might say on an internet forum. :lol: :roll:

Personally, I fucking really enjoyed beating that team of cúnts, their cunty fans and that cúnt that manages them. Today? Still want Wenger gone more than a blowjob from Mila Kunis. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:ffs even when we win its moan moan moan , cant people enjoy the win :roll:
It don't fit the agenda you AKB cúnt. :banghead:

:D :wink: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Honestly if your bitterness and hatred towards one man can stop you enjoying beating the manc filth and the arrogant Moron-hio prick, then you really need to hang up your hat. Nothing to do with superfan shite or loyalty or any of that old pony but rather a case of why do it to yourself?

Just drop the game for a couple years until he's gone, get off the forums, don't watch the matches, just put it away. Life ain't long enough to spend it that miserable ffs. :|
Time for me go then i'm afraid :| Just dont enjoy it anymore. My hatred of Wenger and what the club has become, with 21st century football and its fans etc etc etc the list is too long to write down has killed me off

Herd

Post by Herd »

Waited a loong time to beat maureen ,and spanking the mancs was always fun so Im good.
Was I dreaming it on motd when they said Ramsey was mom ? It wasnt his worse performance because gid knows theres stiff competition but MoM ???

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Honestly if your bitterness and hatred towards one man can stop you enjoying beating the manc filth and the arrogant Moron-hio prick, then you really need to hang up your hat. Nothing to do with superfan shite or loyalty or any of that old pony but rather a case of why do it to yourself?

Time for me go then i'm afraid :| Just dont enjoy it anymore. My hatred of Wenger and what the club has become, with 21st century football and its fans etc etc etc the list is too long to write down has killed me off

I'm with you buddy - haven't seen any of yesterdays game cos was my son was playing in a tournament (over 100km from where we live :roll: ), and tbh I gained zero satisfaction upon hearing that we won. That they made 6 changes and have other priorities wont matter a jot, cos the papers are all about wenker finally beating moaninho :oops: Of course I hate moaninho and his cuntbag club and fans, BUT I support my club (as opposed to the team) more than anything, and I want what is best for the long term good of the club and that means suffering short-term pain for long term gain.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

it was great to get a result over those arseholes yesterday. Always good to see that overated *word censored* Rooney having a strop. No idea how he hasn't been sent off in every game for verbal abuse of the Ref. Does he have a special dispensation to do that?

I understand that some find it difficult to enjoy anything about Arsenal at the moment but personally I always feel good after beating Manure, the Chavs, The Mousers, Citeh and the Scumbagswampdwellingmaybenextyearcunts :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

Flash wrote: "Time for me go then i'm afraid Just dont enjoy it anymore. My hatred of Wenger and what the club has become, with 21st century football and its fans etc etc etc the list is too long to write down has killed me off"

Bye, you will be missed x

Midz

Post by Midz »

SSN

"Jose: I've given Arsenal joy
Jose Mourinho said Arsenal fans "deserve some joy" after Arsene Wenger ended his Premier League jinx against the Man Utd boss."

You just gotta laugh aintcha. :lol: :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I totally agree DB10. Yeah there's a lot wrong with footie and certainly a lot wrong at The Arsenal these days but as I said yesterday...enjoy the win gentlemen.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Don't like Phil Neville as a pundit, but a decent summing up of the situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39840233

Love the bit that says "You cannot assess who Arsenal will buy in the summer until you know who is going to be in charge - if it is, say, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone then it will be 10 warriors; if Wenger is still manager it will be 10 really nice and pretty footballers."

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

OneBardGooner wrote:What a surprise, Clueless plays his love child ramsey - Just heard an interview with him (ramsey) on 5 Live and he has NOT a scooby - He was asked about criticism of him and he said non-players don't know football and shouldn't have an opinion, whereas when asked abuot wenger comparing him to Lumpalard - he said that lampard is a premier great and that the comparison is a 'compliment' the arrogant cun.t.

Shrek always scores against us even on a bad day, Ospina should be in goal not pete the plank, clueless now decides to play Holding instead of last week...arsene knows fuckall. :roll: :banghead:
:oops: :barscarf:

Swale_Gooner1985

Reading back over all the comments leading up to the game, you lot are embarrassing!! Betting on Man United, that went well, deserve to lose your money doing that, against the Arsenal! I was away from here for years and stopped posting because it was so negative but I couldn't imagine it would be this bad when I came back to have a look.

It's cringe worthy reading, Arsenal fans betting against them, pathetic!!

Swale_Gooner1985

SPUDMASHER wrote:it was great to get a result over those arseholes yesterday. Always good to see that overated *word censored* Rooney having a strop. No idea how he hasn't been sent off in every game for verbal abuse of the Ref. Does he have a special dispensation to do that?

I understand that some find it difficult to enjoy anything about Arsenal at the moment but personally I always feel good after beating Manure, the Chavs, The Mousers, Citeh and the Scumbagswampdwellingmaybenextyearcunts :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Absolutely!! Clearly everything isn't perfect and we've had a real struggle but if you can't enjoy a good win over United and that toss pot Mourinho then there's no point supporting a football team any more is there? 4 wins from 5, a chance at top four and a cup final to come...it is what it is and we've got to get behind them and enjoy beating teams like United and City