Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by TeeCee »

"We thought we were shit.....you are worse...you are worse"!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Lee Dixon being extremely frank about Wenger on my stream, basically saying he has to go and that the current team reflects all the problems at the club :wink:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

This game is weird. Looks like United came to lose

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'd love to know what dirt Ramsey has on Wenger, it must be really bad :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I'd love to know what dirt Ramsey has on Wenger, it must be really bad :roll:
I think that's it....Wonga likes Ramsey to empty his 'dirt' on him........two guys, one FA Cup?

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Just happy for a win here. Hate the mancfilth and their gobby supporters.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

As bad as I have ever seen Alexis Sanchez play.

Sluggish, complete devoid of ideas and just about every time the ball has gone to him United have come away with it.

The guy is obviously burned out having played 90 minutes of just about every game in the last three seasons plus three major tournaments in three summers, but he is also excusing all the characteristics of somebody who is mentally already somewhere else.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Another lucky win for The Old Fraud, right when he needs it :roll:

I missed most of the first half due to the march before the game. It didn't seem I missed much though. It sounded like the tedious shite we expected it to be.

It was surprising to see Xhaka dare to shoot from outside the box - No doubt he'll be fined for that. That deflection helped a lot to finally break up the boredom. Then a great cross for Welbeck to head in and sucker punch Manure. Sadly this will only help continue the purgatory at the club and damage the protests further in the eyes of the mainstream.

More late, meaningless substitutions as usual.

It's such a shame that a win against Manure feels so hollow, given the past decade of malaise and failures at our club. Any win against the Salford Scum should be something to cheer about, but not if it keeps TOF in a job forever and somehow gives him a shot at the VT. We need to break this otherwise meaningless VT run to damage TOF's reputation and get him out of our club.

WENGER OUT! :censored:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Lee Dixon being extremely frank about Wenger on my stream, basically saying he has to go and that the current team reflects all the problems at the club :wink:
NBC channel? Noticed that too mate, refreshing to hear 8)

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Bob Bayliss wrote:I worry that these predictions are artificially optimistic (which, perversely, means that we are more likely to win than people are suggesting).

Mourinho deals in trophies, and this one comes with the bonus of guaranteed Champions' League qualification. Yes, he loves swatting Wenger but he is single-minded enough to put that aside just for once given the need to preserve bodies and guard against even more injuries. I am sure he is professional enough to put his personal vanity aside. Besides, as with all of our rivals, it is in United's interest to do all they can to prop him up for as long as possible to ensure that we aren't in a position to compete with them.

Sorry, but I predict 2-0 to Arsenal.

I called it......Mourinho was not remotely concerned about getting anything from the game. He is a trophy man, and his entire focus is on winning one, which will get them into the Champions' League irrespective of whether they finish 4th, 5th or 6th.

He will be more happy to have contributed to keeping Wenger afloat than he would have been had he have finished the poor sap off when he is no longer a threat to him. He may be vain, but he is no fool.
Last edited by Bob Bayliss on Sun May 07, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i just saw ramsey was man of the match

if this correctly illustrates what sort of match i missed, i'm happy. a win over the mancneys and i didn't have to suffer through it :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Lee Dixon being extremely frank about Wenger on my stream, basically saying he has to go and that the current team reflects all the problems at the club :wink:
NBC channel? Noticed that too mate, refreshing to hear 8)
I heard that too. Lee Dixon saying that IF wenger was to win the cup he Would leave. I have my suspicions - In that wenger could have walked away after either of the last 2 FA Cup wins, but didn't and seeing as the clueless chuff is so arrogant and seemingly immovable - He would most likely take that (winning the FA Cup) as a sign from God(himself :wink: ) that he is meant to continue.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:i just saw ramsey was man of the match

if this correctly illustrates what sort of match i missed, i'm happy. a win over the mancneys and i didn't have to suffer through it :barscarf:
NO FUCKIN' WAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He had 2 good touches the remainder of his game he was a shyte as he usually is. Unfrigginbelievable. Obviously he also has some dirt on those who vote for the MOTM. :roll: :banghead:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Today is a perfect illustration of how pathetic some of our fan base are. Rather than treating today as an end of season game(with little importance) and being happy with a morale boosting win, some treat is as though all are problems are solved. I've said it before, but we could lose 9 in a row, and if we won the 10th game, it eradicates all the other losses.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the result. :barscarf: