Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bob Bayliss

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by Bob Bayliss »

olgitgooner wrote:I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the result. :barscarf:
I am unpleasantly unsurprised, given the risk that it presents......

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Very pleased at beating the red mancs, hate them with a passion!

Derek Acorah still kicking about this forum? :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Ozil already has a selfie up on twitter, from the dressing room after today. It's like our players live in an alternate reality.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Half watched this, half pissed / half pissed off, in a hotel bar up in Scotland.

Wenger's lucky streak continues.

Firstly the timing of the fixture ... playing Man United bang in between both their semi final legs ... and then the compulsory lucky deflection .... after the opposition (e.g. fat Rooney) missed some easy chances :roll: This all coming after another shit top 4 rival inevitably dropped more points against another shitty team :roll:

Wenger will get a CL spot. There is no doubt and there never has been any doubt. I am surprised whenever I see Arsenal fans deny the inevitable. This year is no different to the last 12 under that prick Wenger.

The only difference is that the more unlikely it seems, the bigger the celebration will be when it happens.

Same shit ... same outcome ... same again next season :yawn:

And yet I bet some people still doubt we will get top 4 because we've got to go to Stoke and Southampton and they ''know'' what happens there :roll: Probably the same people who ''knew'' we wouldn't beat Man City at Wembley or Man United today :roll:

The obvious is about to happen. Sadly for me it wont be Wenger fucking off from Arsenal this summer ... it will be me.

:banghead:

REB

Post by REB »

the arsenal even money today, easy money :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

ffs even when we win its moan moan moan , cant people enjoy the win :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:Half watched this, half pissed / half pissed off, in a hotel bar up in Scotland.

Wenger's lucky streak continues.

Firstly the timing of the fixture ... playing Man United bang in between both their semi final legs ... and then the compulsory lucky deflection .... after the opposition (e.g. fat Rooney) missed some easy chances :roll: This all coming after another shit top 4 rival inevitably dropped more points against another shitty team :roll:

Wenger will get a CL spot. There is no doubt and there never has been any doubt. I am surprised whenever I see Arsenal fans deny the inevitable. This year is no different to the last 12 under that prick Wenger.

The only difference is that the more unlikely it seems, the bigger the celebration will be when it happens.

Same shit ... same outcome ... same again next season :yawn:

And yet I bet some people still doubt we will get top 4 because we've got to go to Stoke and Southampton and they ''know'' what happens there :roll: Probably the same people who ''knew'' we wouldn't beat Man City at Wembley or Man United today :roll:

The obvious is about to happen. Sadly for me it wont be Wenger fucking off from Arsenal this summer ... it will be me.

:banghead:
Just come back from California, and had not seen any results, see we lost at scum....oh well don't give a shit, better without it...

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

REB wrote:ffs even when we win its moan moan moan , cant people enjoy the win :roll:

Bit like when I was married,I used to say to the wife "you are only happy when you are unhappy" :lol:

wibble

Post by wibble »

A few seasons ago I would have been delighted at beating Man Utd, particularly with the added bonus of getting one over on Mourinho.

As it is it's all a bit meh.

We're shite, they're shite and no-one gives a shite

General

Post by General »

I've just seen the highlights and it didn't look like a 2-0 game to me. United wasted some clear chances until deflected goal tipped balance in our favour. Hollow victory and that's all it is.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Enjoy the win gentlemen

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Enjoy the win gentlemen
Eboue-Why? wrote:Enjoy the win gentlemen
It will have absolutely zero bearing on whether he stays or goes at the end of the year.

They haven't lost many but United are negative and awful to watch. Despite knowing how to organise a team Mourinho is looking like a busted flush.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Just got in ,went to the game only because we took some biz Koreans ,gave up my seats and sat in the clock end .
I have NEVER seen a game between us and them played with less passion EVER .
United didn't seem to give a shit but we almost matched them for lack of giving a dam .
Ox was mom great to see ,h
Holding looks better every time I see him but boy was it lacklustre.
Atmosphere was like a friendly .
I was stunned by how tame it was and how many seats were vacant all over the ground .

General

Post by General »

BFG4 wrote:Ozil already has a selfie up on twitter, from the dressing room after today. It's like our players live in an alternate reality.
The self indulgent prick just can't help himself and Wenker allows him to get away with it. I remember there was a rumour a couple of years ago about how Niklas Bendtner used to wear flip flops into the dressing despite agreement that it wasn't allowed. Adebayor apparently took him to task and and the bad blood that ensued spilled onto the pitch. I think he headbutted Bendtner in a live game due to another disagreement. It's open season behind the scenes thanks to Wenker's softly softly approach. Spare the rod spoil the child.

Swifty

Post by Swifty »

REB wrote:ffs even when we win its moan moan moan , cant people enjoy the win :roll:
Spot on!
We actually beat a 'big' club for a change.