Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by Clash »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Honestly if your bitterness and hatred towards one man can stop you enjoying beating the manc filth and the arrogant Moron-hio prick, then you really need to hang up your hat. Nothing to do with superfan shite or loyalty or any of that old pony but rather a case of why do it to yourself?

Just drop the game for a couple years until he's gone, get off the forums, don't watch the matches, just put it away. Life ain't long enough to spend it that miserable ffs. :|
Time for me go then i'm afraid :| Just dont enjoy it anymore. My hatred of Wenger and what the club has become, with 21st century football and its fans etc etc etc the list is too long to write down has killed me off
Couldn't agree with you more.

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Clash wrote:Half watched this, half pissed / half pissed off, in a hotel bar up in Scotland.

Wenger's lucky streak continues.

Firstly the timing of the fixture ... playing Man United bang in between both their semi final legs ... and then the compulsory lucky deflection .... after the opposition (e.g. fat Rooney) missed some easy chances :roll: This all coming after another shit top 4 rival inevitably dropped more points against another shitty team :roll:

Wenger will get a CL spot. There is no doubt and there never has been any doubt. I am surprised whenever I see Arsenal fans deny the inevitable. This year is no different to the last 12 under that prick Wenger.

The only difference is that the more unlikely it seems, the bigger the celebration will be when it happens.

Same shit ... same outcome ... same again next season :yawn:

And yet I bet some people still doubt we will get top 4 because we've got to go to Stoke and Southampton and they ''know'' what happens there :roll: Probably the same people who ''knew'' we wouldn't beat Man City at Wembley or Man United today :roll:

The obvious is about to happen. Sadly for me it wont be Wenger fucking off from Arsenal this summer ... it will be me.

:banghead:
Good, you negative clown

Clash

Post by Clash »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Clash wrote:Half watched this, half pissed / half pissed off, in a hotel bar up in Scotland.

Firstly the timing of the fixture ... playing Man United bang in between both their semi final legs ... and then the compulsory lucky deflection .... after the opposition (e.g. fat Rooney) missed some easy chances :roll: This all coming after another shit top 4 rival inevitably dropped more points against another shitty team :roll:

Wenger will get a CL spot. There is no doubt and there never has been any doubt. I am surprised whenever I see Arsenal fans deny the inevitable. This year is no different to the last 12 under that prick Wenger.

The only difference is that the more unlikely it seems, the bigger the celebration will be when it happens.

And yet I bet some people still doubt we will get top 4 because we've got to go to Stoke and Southampton and they ''know'' what happens there :roll: Probably the same people who ''knew'' we wouldn't beat Man City at Wembley or Man United today :roll:

The obvious is about to happen. Sadly for me it wont be Wenger fucking off from Arsenal this summer ... it will be me.

Good, you negative clown
Please teach me your ways, oh great one. I want to be like you.

:hail:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Good, you negative clown

Stop the wumming Swale or you'll be gone too

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Kroenke the Klown!...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:it was great to get a result over those arseholes yesterday. Always good to see that overated *word censored* Rooney having a strop. No idea how he hasn't been sent off in every game for verbal abuse of the Ref. Does he have a special dispensation to do that?

I understand that some find it difficult to enjoy anything about Arsenal at the moment but personally I always feel good after beating Manure, the Chavs, The Mousers, Citeh and the Scumbagswampdwellingmaybenextyearcunts :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Absolutely!! Clearly everything isn't perfect and we've had a real struggle but if you can't enjoy a good win over United and that toss pot Mourinho then there's no point supporting a football team any more is there? 4 wins from 5, a chance at top four and a cup final to come...it is what it is and we've got to get behind them and enjoy beating teams like United and City
Why does top 4 mean so much to you Swale? Im not digging just wonder

Swale_Gooner1985

flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:it was great to get a result over those arseholes yesterday. Always good to see that overated *word censored* Rooney having a strop. No idea how he hasn't been sent off in every game for verbal abuse of the Ref. Does he have a special dispensation to do that?

I understand that some find it difficult to enjoy anything about Arsenal at the moment but personally I always feel good after beating Manure, the Chavs, The Mousers, Citeh and the Scumbagswampdwellingmaybenextyearcunts :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Absolutely!! Clearly everything isn't perfect and we've had a real struggle but if you can't enjoy a good win over United and that toss pot Mourinho then there's no point supporting a football team any more is there? 4 wins from 5, a chance at top four and a cup final to come...it is what it is and we've got to get behind them and enjoy beating teams like United and City
Because it's clearly better than going through the Europa league schedule which can have a negative effect on the other competitions...something we really don't need more than ever!!

Swale_Gooner1985

Clash wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Good, you negative clown
Please teach me your ways, oh great one. I want to be like you.

:hail:
and be able to enjoy something in life....I don't blame you

Swale_Gooner1985

flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Good, you negative clown

fed up with people not even being able to enjoy anything Arsenal, people like that might as well clear off, they clearly get no enjoyment from it, why bother...I don't get it

augie

Post by augie »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Good, you negative clown

On behalf of all the regular posters on here, can I welcome you back cos your insightful and respectful musings have been sadly missed on here :roll: :oops: :oops:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Good, you negative clown

fed up with people not even being able to enjoy anything Arsenal, people like that might as well clear off, they clearly get no enjoyment from it, why bother...I don't get it
Accept other posters opinions mate. This forum is on the negative scale, always has been if you cant accept that without wumming and slagging then dont post mate

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:

Because it's clearly better than going through the Europa league schedule which can have a negative effect on the other competitions...something we really don't need more than ever!!
So its solely for fixture congestion? bit of an odd thing to celebrate?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Watching Rooney blow his way around the pitch, diving into tackles because he's too slow and lazy to track back and then fluffing a golden opportunity which was handed to him by passing it straight at Cech, I am starting to wonder if he is actually worth his 300k a week contract.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How the fuck did Rooney stay on the pitch? Took a lunge at both the Ox and Ozil and when he missed them he swung a kicking leg at both and then was clearly constantly swearing at the ref over every single decision. Almost anyone else would have been gone for two yellows at some point in that process. The bald prick gets away with murder every game. :roll: :x

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Modern football is weird. People praying for champions league qualification to ease fixture congestion instead of going into the europa and competing in a competition we can actually win.

Top 4, last 16 elimination. Rinse repeat. Yawn