Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

Post by Herd »

No blamos waited for 1 hour then on . the sides near centre are gone both sides then the rest are limited availability except the 500's block which are all up for grabs .
I went for the corner block above the tunnel as u can see all 4 corners OK from there !

Herd

Post by Herd »

Anyone from here going to be in the Christchurch Bournemouth area to watch this ?

I'm thinking the Iford Bridge which is 5 mins drive from my mums house where I shall be with wife n Boy !

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Herd wrote:Anyone from here going to be in the Christchurch Bournemouth area to watch this ?

I'm thinking the Iford Bridge which is 5 mins drive from my mums house where I shall be with wife n Boy !
BournemouthRed from here?
or Harry Redknapp will be around.

:barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

arseofacrow wrote:
Herd wrote:Anyone from here going to be in the Christchurch Bournemouth area to watch this ?

BournemouthRed from here?
or Harry Redknapp will be around.

:barscarf:
Woz just gonna say Arry along with Jamie, his Mrs won't be there as she is avin xtra dancing lessons...... :-P

Herd

Post by Herd »

I know where arry lives that's over next to poole in sandbanks which has gone from a nothing area to millionaires row for reasons I dont understand !

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Is there a lack of interest in the Cup Final??
Those who were successful in the ballot didn't take up their chance of tickets and its now gone down to those on Standby :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SPARKSY wrote:Is there a lack of interest in the Cup Final??
Those who were successful in the ballot didn't take up their chance of tickets and its now gone down to those on Standby :rubchin:
I wonder why?... :rubchin:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Lets hope standby aren't interested so it goes to silver

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
I think it's a combination of factors including if course, Wanker being the manager, the costs involved in going, the thought we will probably get thrashed, the general apathy surrounding the whole fanbase and the fact that the tickets left by this stage are usually fucking shit. If anything shows how fucking unpopular the club is right now, it's the bare truth that people don't want to go to a cup final.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
I think it's a combination of factors including if course, Wanker being the manager, the costs involved in going, the thought we will probably get thrashed, the general apathy surrounding the whole fanbase and the fact that the tickets left by this stage are usually fucking shit. If anything shows how fucking unpopular the club is right now, it's the bare truth that people don't want to go to a cup final.
On top of that, it's our third cup final in four years so the appeal is diminished a bit for some.

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

don't think that's the case

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

know people who were unsuccessful but no mention of a second ballot

Herd

Post by Herd »

There was a standby list ,they are getting acceptances ,hope all that want them get them !

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Is there a lack of interest in the Cup Final??

don't think that's the case

It is very much the case.............................................

Ticket sales to Platinum and Gold members who were successful in the ballot closed at 10am on Wednesday, May 17, 2017.

Platinum and Gold members who received a status of “standby” can view the update of their application here from 10am on Thursday 18th May 2017 and members who receive an “Invitation to buy” status will have the option of purchasing tickets between 11am-1pm on Friday 19th May 2017. (Subject to availability and booking fees apply)

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Could be right about lack of enthusiasm - logged on at 9.55am on Monday, in virtual waiting room only 5 minutes, got my two £85 tickets near front of upper tier on the side - I had to wait over an hour in the waiting room for the semi-final tickets......got £73 each for my Man U tickets on the Exchange so almost a swap.

Ballot success seems random, mates got 3/5, 0/5, 1/3 ....

Sandbanks is expensive because of the view and a great beach, but it is the dullest place, mind you if you own a harbour-front house you've probably got an endless supply of high-quality totty coming and going, so you don't really notice. .